RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Original Content RYD watch videos (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=28288)

All Day 07-15-2017 04:28 AM

RYD watch videos

Not every one of these deserves their own thread but we can post them here to kinda remind me people to check 'em out and discuss some shit

bout to watch this one but I already know it's too bad Lush isn't there :funny:

Emancee 07-15-2017 12:52 PM

This one made me laugh as it is almost the entirety of some members of this forum's most hated rappers on one video, lol. If only DNA was free that day...

GetPaid 07-15-2017 01:49 PM

Good call, just went on Youtube and saw they did Magic vs Qleen. One minute in and Lush thinks this battle is the "stop watching Smack" battle, which makes me think one of the all-time great battles is about to be wasted on the wrong audience, but I guess I should watch before assuming.

RickyProehl 07-15-2017 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emancee (Post 731874)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snnWL2VYeaM

This one made me laugh as it is almost the entirety of some members of this forum's most hated rappers on one video, lol. If only DNA was free that day...

This one was the best in a while

RickyProehl 07-15-2017 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GetPaid (Post 731877)
Good call, just went on Youtube and saw they did Magic vs Qleen. One minute in and Lush thinks this battle is the "stop watching Smack" battle, which makes me think one of the all-time great battles is about to be wasted on the wrong audience, but I guess I should watch before assuming.

Nocan cdoesn't understand whats so good about qleens style/the hes the goat

GetPaid 07-15-2017 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickyProehl (Post 731879)
Nocan cdoesn't understand whats so good about qleens style/the hes the goat

As someone who thinks Qleen got it 2-1 (he clearly forgot his lines in the third though he played it off well) it wasn't terrible. Though I feel like if you are going to pause mid-line you should rewind 15 seconds, they ruined a few lines because of that.

I also feel like they were trying to fit the battle into a "being quiet is better than being loud" frame which ignored how well Qleen was switching his styles up, but whatever, it would have been worse with someone like that dude Random.

They definitely need to do more Magic battles though. I think he got a lot better after this battle.

All Day 07-15-2017 05:16 PM

the Madness vs Soul Khan one was actually good. lol @ chris explaining Blockbuster

The commentary on Diz vs Saurus was pretty fucking wack tbh. I knew Lush should've been there

RickyProehl 07-15-2017 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Day (Post 731893)
the Madness vs Soul Khan one was actually good. lol @ chris explaining Blockbuster

The commentary on Diz vs Saurus was pretty fucking wack tbh. I knew Lush should've been there

Chris was awesome in that

erfworm 07-16-2017 12:08 PM

Dumbfoundead vs. PH with Charoon, Frak and Battle Rap Chris

rogermellie 07-16-2017 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GetPaid (Post 731881)
it would have been worse with someone like that dude Random.

I thought I was the only one who felt this. So far he's the only guest that I don't really like.

GetPaid 07-16-2017 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogermellie (Post 731931)
I thought I was the only one who felt this. So far he's the only guest that I don't really like.

I think he's just better suited for the Fresh Coast/more lighthearted battles. Based off literally nothing but these videos, my read on him is that this is the style of battle rap he's passionate about.

I like watching people who have some sort of appreciation for what they are watching. Dizaster watching Mook was by far the worst I've seen, but Random watching Qleen vs Raw wasn't good to me either. Almost seemed like he was ironically enjoying Raw or something.

All Day 07-16-2017 06:43 PM

Pass vs Hollow is literally my favorite battle of all time probably and i didn't remember off top it was a 4 rounder but Avo mentioned it....I didn't remember PH vs Dumb was 4 rounds either

rogermellie 07-16-2017 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GetPaid (Post 731950)
I think he's just better suited for the Fresh Coast/more lighthearted battles. Based off literally nothing but these videos, my read on him is that this is the style of battle rap he's passionate about.

I like watching people who have some sort of appreciation for what they are watching. Dizaster watching Mook was by far the worst I've seen, but Random watching Qleen vs Raw wasn't good to me either. Almost seemed like he was ironically enjoying Raw or something.

He was on smug shit, he felt like someone that's had so many comedowns he's reached the p[oint where he's like yeah II'm not down for this or suicide. wanker.

Schwarzer_Negger 07-17-2017 04:12 AM

Man they fucked up the qleen vs magic one. How you have Qleen not winning that first is beyond me.

rogermellie 07-17-2017 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogermellie (Post 731969)
He was on smug shit, he felt like someone that's had so many comedowns he's reached the p[oint where he's like yeah II'm not down for this or suicide. wanker.

I have no memory of writing this and I don't even know what it means.

rogermellie 07-17-2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schwarzer_Negger (Post 731983)
Man they fucked up the qleen vs magic one. How you have Qleen not winning that first is beyond me.

Yeah I thought I was the most biased Magic fan but he definitely didn't take that round and I felt like they weren't giving Qleen enough credit. Nocando made some weird comparison to Shotty getting angry vs Arsonal, it was way off.

Emancee 07-17-2017 10:31 AM

Nocando really meanders between a great guest and a godawful one. That said, I find I have to be in a particular mindstate to enjoy QP. If I am not in the mood he is genuinely hard to watch.

iamHBY 07-20-2017 04:46 AM

New release where Random, Illmac and Chase Moore join Avocado to watch Ness Lee vs. F.L.O.

Dog Debarko 07-20-2017 05:29 PM

RUUUFFFF BARK GROWWLL RRRRR ROR BOW WOW WOW BOW

http://i.imgur.com/V5SI1OO.png

Watched all of them so far with my owner, Dawn DeBarko. Entertaining, but it needs more varied guests and viewpoints. Too much of certain people makes it boring & repetitive.

Random is pretty terrible in general, his un-seasonedness shows constantly. He thought Rosenberg was the originator of "fagsauce"

http://i.imgur.com/y4J3IhC.png

When Illmac flicked Chase's Marshall's POLO shirt when someone's verse mentioned buying cloths at a thrift store (Qleen?), and Chase got offended was :willy::willy::willy:

Chase Moore 07-20-2017 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dog Debarko (Post 732182)

When Illmac flicked Chase's Marshall's POLO shirt when someone's verse mentioned buying cloths at a thrift store (Qleen?), and Chase got offended was :willy::willy::willy:

LOLOLOL. I take this Polo shit serious!!!! haha. Only Lo I really get from Marshall's is socks and the 3 pack crewneck tees. Occasionally a pony hat but they never have those anymore

erfworm 07-27-2017 11:55 PM

erfworm 07-27-2017 11:55 PM

youdontwannabethatguy 07-28-2017 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erfworm (Post 733014)

philly swain thumbnail>>>>>>>

Hitchslap 07-28-2017 12:12 AM

I enjoy them. Last one I watched they kept pausing the Hollow vs Okwerdz one and it fucked up the flow and I had to watch the same shit over and over. Other than that, they're pretty entertaining.

Emancee 07-28-2017 12:42 AM

Surprised how unseasoneded a lot of the guest are though.

DNA vs Diz not being an important battle?!?

Illmaculate is not an important hiphop album?!?

I hope new fans listening in realize those are just opinions (Really, really terrible ones) and not the consensus.

erfworm 08-03-2017 05:51 PM

JR77 08-03-2017 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emancee (Post 733020)

I hope new fans listening in realize those are just opinions (Really, really terrible ones) and not the consensus.

I don't think they were arguing the importance.
But Diz vs DNA is a terrible battle apart from half of Diz' first round.

ecpresto 08-03-2017 06:40 PM

Chase's commentary on Ice's towel in his third round (starts around 41:30) makes this my favorite by far.

erfworm 08-03-2017 09:41 PM

Another new one...

Cuntoffs are Jumps 08-03-2017 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erfworm (Post 733613)

this was great - I lurve this battle + Rone is super knowledgeable.

They should watch Rone vs Ill/Eleagle - would be interesting to see how that has aged.

AVOCADO 08-03-2017 10:46 PM

really appreciate all the feedback here guys! thanks

youdontwannabethatguy 08-03-2017 11:27 PM

why was caustic's first round like 40 seconds

AVOCADO 08-04-2017 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy (Post 733635)
why was caustic's first round like 40 seconds

the internet at the hotel dropped out so it cut out a good deal of it. sorry :(

erfworm 08-04-2017 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps (Post 733629)
this was great - I lurve this battle + Rone is super knowledgeable.

They should watch Rone vs Ill/Eleagle - would be interesting to see how that has aged.

Yeh that one was a good watch, I was surprised how much Rone liked Money Bagz, I thought he might be too into that white boy nerdy shit but no

Another new one...

Emancee 08-05-2017 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erfworm (Post 733680)
Yeh that one was a good watch, I was surprised how much Rone liked Money Bagz, I thought he might be too into that white boy nerdy shit

Yeah, I love those kind of surprises. For me, discovering that Hollow was really into Illmac's third kinda blew my mind too.

erfworm 08-07-2017 08:00 PM

All Day 08-18-2017 02:54 AM

man i have some catching up to do...starting with that tay roc vs magic

rogermellie 08-18-2017 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emancee (Post 733020)

Which episodes were these in?

Emancee 08-18-2017 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogermellie (Post 734635)
Which episodes were these in?

Towards the end of this ^^. From reading comments, it seems that Random is just Viewpoint level in terms of unseasonedness, so perhaps this is par for the course

iamHBY 08-22-2017 03:10 AM