RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Hall of Shame (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   black privilge in battle rap (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=22681)

Water Mage 10-14-2015 06:05 AM

black privilge in battle rap
 
NOTE.. I DID NOT WRITE OP.. THIS IS A THEORETICAL ARGUMENT.. THE OP IS NOT THE IDEAS OF WATER MAGE.. I TAKE NO RESPONSiBILITY FOR THEM AND MERELY OFFER THEM AS FOOD FOR THOT



In mainstream society, whites have power

therefore it is theoretically impossible to be racist against a white


In hip hop culture, blacks have power

therefore, within hip hop culture, it is theoretically impossible to be racist against a black unless u reject hip hop culture as a whole (which would mean ur actions would be coming from mainstream society, where whites have power)

If a white man defers to the hip hop gods, and accepts the precepts of hip hop, then he may say WHATEVER, and it is not racist, it has no power behind it

U can say whatever u want against a black in a rap battle if ur white, it has no power behind it in the hip hop world

Blacks should be careful about how they act towards whites.. what they say has power behind it because they are the superior race (in hip hop and basketball realm)

brodeezy 10-14-2015 06:25 AM

shut the fuck up.

Water Mage 10-14-2015 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brodeezy (Post 599941)
shut the fuck up.

I love u

AdarOne 10-14-2015 06:46 AM

@Ass Napkin Ed

Seanzo 10-14-2015 07:17 AM

Pre emptive Hall of Shame.

If black people were so privileged in rap culture, Macklemore wouldn't exist; Eminem would've remained in Detroit; Vanilla Ice wouldn't have got a deal; Slim Jesus would've got 300 views on YouTube; Charron wouldn't have got on URL (know who's black, great with rebuttals, clever as fuck, black, from outside of a major battle rap hub, and is way better as a rapper than Charron? Troy Brown); Atmosphere would be seen as garbage.

There are far less white people rapping than there are a percentage of white rappers in our culture. This thread is ridiculous; white people benefit all of the time in hip hop from being white. Can you really imagine neighbourhoods where someone who's black gets to be a rapper just because they're black (other than Hopsin, who I assume came from an almost all white neighbourhood that has been paying people to watch his videos as a prank; that or millions of people have dog shit teenage angst issues)?

Water Mage 10-14-2015 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seanzo (Post 599952)
Pre emptive Hall of Shame.

If black people were so privileged in rap culture, Macklemore wouldn't exist; Eminem would've remained in Detroit; Vanilla Ice wouldn't have got a deal; Slim Jesus would've got 300 views on YouTube; Charron wouldn't have got on URL (know who's black, great with rebuttals, clever as fuck, black, from outside of a major battle rap hub, and is way better as a rapper than Charron? Troy Brown); Atmosphere would be seen as garbage.

There are far less white people rapping than there are a percentage of white rappers in our culture. This thread is ridiculous; white people benefit all of the time in hip hop from being white. Can you really imagine neighbourhoods where someone who's black gets to be a rapper just because they're black (other than Hopsin, who I assume came from an almost all white neighbourhood that has been paying people to watch his videos as a prank; that or millions of people have dog shit teenage angst issues)?

The existence of famous rappers who happen to be white does not disprove the OP that they are less powerful in the game than blacks are any more than the success of token "black" entertainers disproves the existence of white privilege in mainstream society... If Arsonal says "cracker" within the hip hop realm, that has power.. Caustic calling Ars a "moolie" does not have power within the hip hop domain

I didn't write OP, just playing devils advocate

:jo-bone:

Water Mage 10-14-2015 07:28 AM

By the way, this whole thread was posted in order to incite the race debate to end all race debates... The reason I stopped posting on this site was I was so tired of the constant race politics and the notion that "some races can be racist but others can't"...

We will be doomed to forever repeat the same tired old race debates on this forum until we realize that hate is hate and love is love, its as simple as that, and either u have love in your heart or u have hate in ur heart, and no, racism against your race does not justify your racism against that race, any more than murder against your people justifies murder against the murderers

choose love, not hate

jah bless

DJQuotes 10-14-2015 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Water Mage (Post 599937)
NOTE.. I DID NOT WRITE OP.. THIS IS A THEORETICAL ARGUMENT.. THE OP IS NOT THE IDEAS OF WATER MAGE.. I TAKE NO RESPONSiBILITY FOR THEM AND MERELY OFFER THEM AS FOOD FOR THOT



In mainstream society, whites have power

therefore it is theoretically impossible to be racist against a white


In hip hop culture, blacks have power

therefore, within hip hop culture, it is theoretically impossible to be racist against a black unless u reject hip hop culture as a whole (which would mean ur actions would be coming from mainstream society, where whites have power)

If a white man defers to the hip hop gods, and accepts the precepts of hip hop, then he may say WHATEVER, and it is not racist, it has no power behind it

U can say whatever u want against a black in a rap battle if ur white, it has no power behind it in the hip hop world

Blacks should be careful about how they act towards whites.. what they say has power behind it because they are the superior race (in hip hop and basketball realm)

Dead at "Food For Thot." All my thots get are beef patties and quarter waters, and that's if I'm in a good mood.

averagejoe 10-14-2015 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seanzo (Post 599952)
Pre emptive Hall of Shame.

If black people were so privileged in rap culture, Macklemore wouldn't exist; Eminem would've remained in Detroit; Vanilla Ice wouldn't have got a deal; Slim Jesus would've got 300 views on YouTube; Charron wouldn't have got on URL (know who's black, great with rebuttals, clever as fuck, black, from outside of a major battle rap hub, and is way better as a rapper than Charron? Troy Brown); Atmosphere would be seen as garbage.

thread is stupid but this was funny

u tryna show that theres lots of white guys who made it or sumthin
but u literally named them all in 1 post

CBA 10-15-2015 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seanzo (Post 599952)
Pre emptive Hall of Shame.

If black people were so privileged in rap culture, Macklemore wouldn't exist; Eminem would've remained in Detroit; Vanilla Ice wouldn't have got a deal; Slim Jesus would've got 300 views on YouTube; Charron wouldn't have got on URL (know who's black, great with rebuttals, clever as fuck, black, from outside of a major battle rap hub, and is way better as a rapper than Charron? Troy Brown); Atmosphere would be seen as garbage.

There are far less white people rapping than there are a percentage of white rappers in our culture. This thread is ridiculous; white people benefit all of the time in hip hop from being white. Can you really imagine neighbourhoods where someone who's black gets to be a rapper just because they're black (other than Hopsin, who I assume came from an almost all white neighbourhood that has been paying people to watch his videos as a prank; that or millions of people have dog shit teenage angst issues)?

Not defending vanilla Ice but I don't think the guy ever got accepted. He had one hit and Suge Knight threatened to kill him lol. I think you could argue he endured discrimination. And yes I realize that sounds funny.

And bringing up the good name of Charron in topics that aren't related to him is played out.

I think for the most part things with blacks and whites are cool, but when Mook can say Iron Solomon is "George Zimmerman" on stage and people believe it, obviously there is a lot of hostility towards white people.

Ass Napkin Ed 10-15-2015 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBA (Post 600219)
Not defending vanilla Ice but I don't think the guy ever got accepted. He had one hit and Suge Knight threatened to kill him lol. I think you could argue he endured discrimination. And yes I realize that sounds funny.

And bringing up the good name of Charron in topics that aren't related to him is played out.

I think for the most part things with blacks and whites are cool, but when Mook can say Iron Solomon is "George Zimmerman" on stage and people believe it, obviously there is a lot of hostility towards white people.

whites and blacks ain't cool fool - do you watch the news ever?

CBA 10-15-2015 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed (Post 600225)
whites and blacks ain't cool fool - do you watch the news ever?

http://i.imgur.com/rKJ3A29.png

Ass Napkin Ed 10-15-2015 01:24 AM

king of the racists

CBA 10-15-2015 01:27 AM

Hate to bring this up but did you see the announcement of Cadalack Ron vs Daylyt?

Shadowposter 10-15-2015 01:30 AM

Water mage, do you have children?

If so, I hope they grow up to be a lot smarter than their bitch ass dad.

Ass Napkin Ed 10-15-2015 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBA (Post 600233)
Hate to bring this up but did you see the announcement of Cadalack Ron vs Daylyt?

The way I saw Aktive and UT let Ron talk about lynching black people and they did nothing, yet wanted to fight Rich Dollaz for just being a 'blood' is disgraceful.

Daylyt is yours now.

You wanna really see Ron's shit get pushed back (pause) have him battle Calicoe

Shadowposter 10-15-2015 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed (Post 600238)
The way I saw Aktive and UT let Ron talk about lynching black people and they did nothing, yet wanted to fight Rich Dollaz for just being a 'blood' is disgraceful.

Daylyt is yours now.

You wanna really see Ron's shit get pushed back (pause) have him battle Calicoe

Caddy on the DBD show talking about how gangsters let him be racist, shows how he's official. He said he wanted to battle Cal (to prove he really can be racist to anyone, I guess), Id quite like to see that. Daylyt is just a troll, became obvious when he said MLK was a 'busta' - sure, the dude who gave you the civil rights movement as it is today was a busta...

Annoyingly hard to tell who's serious in rap anymore though, anyone can be anything. Caustic says he protests against racism irl, so who knows? Charron supplies drugs to Bolivia and pops gats.
If Caddy ever battled Cal, he better be right about being 'official' though, otherwise he'd get punked soooo bad

Ass Napkin Ed 10-15-2015 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 600248)
Caddy on the DBD show talking about how gangsters let him be racist, shows how he's official. He said he wanted to battle Cal (to prove he really can be racist to anyone, I guess), Id quite like to see that. Daylyt is just a troll, became obvious when he said MLK was a 'busta' - sure, the dude who gave you the civil rights movement as it is today was a busta...

Annoyingly hard to tell who's serious in rap anymore though, anyone can be anything. Caustic says he protests against racism irl, so who knows? Charron supplies drugs to Bolivia and pops gats.
If Caddy ever battled Cal, he better be right about being 'official' though, otherwise he'd get punked soooo bad

IF what you you say is true, Caddy doesn't want that fade. You have to understand that Cali, Vegas, west coast....etc. They are different kind of niggaz. They are (not saying fake) but some cinematic, easily duped niggaz.
In my city, with all the police violence and murders, Caddy would have already been dead. Its not that much space to move around. We gonna see you.
Same with Chi, the D, all of the midwest, black people are not playing when it comes to that dumb shit.
That white boy would die on stage literally, I put everything on that
ask gopher, and supernova and all them about my city and racism. Its not a game

Anti 10-15-2015 02:33 AM

This seems an awfully roundabout way of trying to justify saying "anything" to a black person.

Ass Napkin Ed 10-15-2015 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti (Post 600254)
This seems an awfully roundabout way of trying to justify saying "anything" to a black person.

explain

Anti 10-15-2015 02:47 AM

I could be totally wrong, it's this line in particular that throws me:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Water Mage (Post 599937)
U can say whatever u want against a black in a rap battle if ur white, it has no power behind it in the hip hop world

I guess I don't see such a division between "mainstream society" and "the hip hop world". Perhaps I'm just being presumptuous? Seems like it's saying it's okay to be overtly racist towards black people within hip hop.

CBA 10-15-2015 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 600248)
Caddy on the DBD show talking about how gangsters let him be racist, shows how he's official. He said he wanted to battle Cal (to prove he really can be racist to anyone, I guess), Id quite like to see that. Daylyt is just a troll, became obvious when he said MLK was a 'busta' - sure, the dude who gave you the civil rights movement as it is today was a busta...

Annoyingly hard to tell who's serious in rap anymore though, anyone can be anything. Caustic says he protests against racism irl, so who knows? Charron supplies drugs to Bolivia and pops gats.
If Caddy ever battled Cal, he better be right about being 'official' though, otherwise he'd get punked soooo bad

Well I think the obvious thing is that Caddy vs Cal is just a crazy mismatch, if for nothing else then technical reasons. That being said, I think something like Shotgun Suge vs Caddy would actually be pretty interesting.

Water Mage 10-15-2015 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpecialOh (Post 600107)
thread is stupid but this was funny

u tryna show that theres lots of white guys who made it or sumthin
but u literally named them all in 1 post

The OP is a reductio ad absudum argument so it is supposed to be ridiculous

This is a technique in rhetoric an debating that is above Seanzo's ken, and trolling is great at exposing people. Seanzo tried to debunk a Reductio ad absurdum argument, which is pointless and irrelevant

The troll, by pretending to be stupid, can coax his prey into a false sense of superiority which allows them to reveal their stupidity. Seanzo's response to my post is a pretty good example of this phenomenon.

Water Mage 10-15-2015 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti (Post 600257)
I could be totally wrong, it's this line in particular that throws me:



I guess I don't see such a division between "mainstream society" and "the hip hop world". Perhaps I'm just being presumptuous? Seems like it's saying it's okay to be overtly racist towards black people within hip hop.

I guess the validity of my reductio ad absurdum depends on whether that division exists, because thats what it is, a R.A.A. I think it does.

I was trying to satirize the notion that "if something doesn't have power behind it, its not racism".... argument, I think its ridiculous. Racism is hateful, thats why its wrong, its wrong when people hate, period. I mean, can I say, "it's okay soul punches people in the face, there's no power behind it"

Seanzo 10-15-2015 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Water Mage (Post 600270)
The OP is a reductio ad absudum argument so it is supposed to be ridiculous

This is a technique in rhetoric an debating that is above Seanzo's ken, and trolling is great at exposing people. Seanzo tried to debunk a Reductio ad absurdum argument, which is pointless and irrelevant

The troll, by pretending to be stupid, can coax his prey into a false sense of superiority which allows them to reveal their stupidity. Seanzo's response to my post is a pretty good example of this phenomenon.

What on Earth is the matter with you? You're definitely not smarter than I am and you're definitely being a fucking weirdo here.

Anti 10-15-2015 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Water Mage (Post 600273)
I guess the validity of my reductio ad absurdum depends on whether that division exists, because thats what it is, a R.A.A. I think it does.

I was trying to satirize the notion that "if something doesn't have power behind it, its not racism".... argument, I think its ridiculous. Racism is hateful, thats why its wrong, its wrong when people hate, period. I mean, can I say, "it's okay soul punches people in the face, there's no power behind it"

The second part I agree with.

Why do you think that division exists?

Water Mage 10-15-2015 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 600236)
Water mage, do you have children?

If so, I hope they grow up to be a lot smarter than their bitch ass dad.

debate me on skype bro, I will school u

box me in the ring bro, I will vanquish u

I speak three languages and im learning a 4th

Seanzo 10-15-2015 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Water Mage (Post 600270)
The OP is a reductio ad absudum argument so it is supposed to be ridiculous

This is a technique in rhetoric an debating that is above Seanzo's ken, and trolling is great at exposing people. Seanzo tried to debunk a Reductio ad absurdum argument, which is pointless and irrelevant

The troll, by pretending to be stupid, can coax his prey into a false sense of superiority which allows them to reveal their stupidity. Seanzo's response to my post is a pretty good example of this phenomenon.

What on Earth is the matter with you? You're definitely not smarter than I am and you're definitely being a fucking weirdo here.

Water Mage 10-15-2015 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seanzo (Post 600277)
What on Earth is the matter with you? You're definitely not smarter than I am and you're definitely being a fucking weirdo here.

lmfao Seanzo gets so pissy when you imply inferior intellect.

Your logic is really wonky in your response to my OP

my OP is wonky (it was intended to be).. You however, are trying your hardest and completely earnest.

And you don't understand reductio ad absurdum. Every time I use one in a debate you eagerly attempt to refute it.. and I just laugh like.. Yeah no shit its not true.. That's the point... lol :willy:

edit: the only thing in this thread that is HOS worthy is that you think the existence of Eminem proves there is no such thing as black privilege in battle rap.

Now, to be honest, I do not truly believe there is black privilege in battle rap.

However, the absence of black privilege in battle rap does not mean your logic is sound.

You actually think that you can "prove" there is no black privilege by citing the existence of Eminem.

That is not logical, and its sad that you will never see that

you are the quintessential pseudo intellectual hipster Seanzo, and I actually like you in spite of that of all your pretentiousness, so please take this as constructive criticism (which is the same spirit I have taken all the flack from u lol)

Water Mage 10-15-2015 04:29 AM

lol, sorry guys, as a logic nerd, i Becpme an asshole when exposed to bad logic, anyway, its all love, im on a spiritual level now that makes me unable to enjoy such conflict, the truth is I got love for each and one of yall, sorry for the weird OP, lol, I had a bad cough and went overkill on the cough syrup

PEACE

Anti 10-15-2015 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Water Mage (Post 600281)
lol, sorry guys, as a logic nerd, i Becpme an asshole when exposed to bad logic, anyway, its all love, im on a spiritual level now that makes me unable to enjoy such conflict, the truth is I got love for each and one of yall, sorry for the weird OP, lol, I had a bad cough and went overkill on the cough syrup

PEACE

You don't have to answer, but have psychedelics played any role in finding that level?

Seanzo 10-15-2015 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Water Mage (Post 600279)
lmfao Seanzo gets so pissy when you imply inferior intellect.

Your logic is really wonky in your response to my OP

my OP is wonky (it was intended to be).. You however, are trying your hardest and completely earnest.

And you don't understand reductio ad absurdum. Every time I use one in a debate you eagerly attempt to refute it.. and I just laugh like.. Yeah no shit its not true.. That's the point... lol :willy:

edit: the only thing in this thread that is HOS worthy is that you think the existence of Eminem proves there is no such thing as black privilege in battle rap.

Now, to be honest, I do not truly believe there is black privilege in battle rap.

However, the absence of black privilege in battle rap does not mean your logic is sound.

You actually think that you can "prove" there is no black privilege by citing the existence of Eminem.

That is not logical, and its sad that you will never see that

you are the quintessential pseudo intellectual hipster Seanzo, and I actually like you in spite of that of all your pretentiousness, so please take this as constructive criticism (which is the same spirit I have taken all the flack from u lol)

You do know I have taken University logic courses and have a Master's in Computer Science, right? I don't want to be an asshole and throw education around, but I fully understand how logic works and find it really weird you'd write a diatribe like that and then call yourself intelligent after.

I don't give a fuck if you like me either. You're one of those weirdo kids who never had an intellectual environment as they became an adult and so resorts to writing wanky crap like this completely unaware of others' experiences. Playing social games on message boards where you troll and try to catch people was something I did between the ages of 13 and 16; it's really sad you do it now.

And your mother sucks dick.

@VapeHop 10-15-2015 06:12 AM

http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/2419486.jpg

brodeezy 10-15-2015 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Water Mage (Post 599956)
The reason I stopped posting on this site

no one either noticed that or asked about why u "stopped posting on this site" cuz no one on this site likes u lmao

Water Mage 10-15-2015 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti (Post 600275)
The second part I agree with.

Why do you think that division exists?

Because people tacitly accept the cultural game rules of hip hop by participating in it..

Think with me; To show the division may exist, imagine if someone approached a rap battle from mainstream cultural perspective in order to constrast the division that I suspect exists..

"Yo you said I'm a cracker, and you're right, for that matter, I'm a an expensive cracker on a golden platter.. u a deep fried chocolate bar soaked in batter..."

"And u said I can't rap, matter fact, I agree with you! Rapping is for black people, and I don't want to be like you!"

"Hip hop is whack! A scheme from the CIA to make blacks kill blacks and in the end it'll be... An industry that exploits black men and feeds the prison industry.."

I realize to some extent mainstream culture is freely mixed in, but I think there is enough demarcation to consider the hip hop subculture its own discrete paradigm and culture insofar that there are distinct norms, game rules, etc.

That is the kind of shit I would expect to hear if mainstream culture was freely intermixed with hip hop culture

but the white boys who participate in battle rap are doing so through the lens of the hip hop subculture, and therefore I think it is a realm unto itself, even though it is informed by mainstream culture and is a reaction to it, it is ultimately its unique subculture.. there must be some division, otherwise wouldn't that mean it has failed to define itself?

I am just thinking out loud here, thanks Anti for being the first one to respond to my (by my own admission, eccentric) comments

CBA 10-15-2015 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Water Mage (Post 599937)
NOTE.. I DID NOT WRITE OP.. THIS IS A THEORETICAL ARGUMENT.. THE OP IS NOT THE IDEAS OF WATER MAGE.. I TAKE NO RESPONSiBILITY FOR THEM AND MERELY OFFER THEM AS FOOD FOR THOT



In mainstream society, whites have power

therefore it is theoretically impossible to be racist against a white


In hip hop culture, blacks have power

therefore, within hip hop culture, it is theoretically impossible to be racist against a black unless u reject hip hop culture as a whole (which would mean ur actions would be coming from mainstream society, where whites have power)

If a white man defers to the hip hop gods, and accepts the precepts of hip hop, then he may say WHATEVER, and it is not racist, it has no power behind it

U can say whatever u want against a black in a rap battle if ur white, it has no power behind it in the hip hop world

Blacks should be careful about how they act towards whites.. what they say has power behind it because they are the superior race (in hip hop and basketball realm)

I'll admit I didn't read all of this when you first posted it but I basically see what you did there. You took a liberal argument and used your own example to turn it against them lol.

I'm not really agreeing or disagreeing with what you said but I will say the liberal notion that "white's can't be discriminated against because they hold most of the power" is false, for a variety of reasons. Straight out of the dictionary prejudice is defined as:

an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.

That being said, power is listed no place in that definition nor does it hint at power being involved. Beyond that though, power is a pretty vague term. At any one point in time a person can have power over another person, regardless of whether or not their race may or may not have power over others. Examples such as a white person that has a manager that is hispanic. Or a person with a gun, or just a person that is physically stronger then someone else, like a bully in school holds power over the nerd lol. So that "whites aren't ever the victims of discrimination" is just flat out incorrect.

In terms of hip hop, I dunno maybe I'm off here but it seems that yes, blacks are in control in the context that they make certain rules and are immune from certain types of disses (for example, you can make a racial joke against most people except for blacks). Of course there are exceptions to the rule but more often then not this is the case. Unfortunately like "discrimination" in real life there's not a real answer to "fix this", but on the flip side, with battle rap, IMO it's pretty harmless. So Caustic isn't considered "top tier", it sucks for him but it's not something that can't actually be fixed.... it's kind of a minor problem that is just there. I mean really at the end of the day it's just battle rap.

Water Mage 10-15-2015 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seanzo (Post 600289)
You do know I have taken University logic courses and have a Master's in Computer Science, right? I don't want to be an asshole and throw education around, but I fully understand how logic works and find it really weird you'd write a diatribe like that and then call yourself intelligent after.

I don't give a fuck if you like me either. You're one of those weirdo kids who never had an intellectual environment as they became an adult and so resorts to writing wanky crap like this completely unaware of others' experiences. Playing social games on message boards where you troll and try to catch people was something I did between the ages of 13 and 16; it's really sad you do it now.

And your mother sucks dick.

Haha, for a logician you sure became emotional over all of this.
See, this is why I write shit like this, half of it is well-thought out, half of it is trolling, and you never know when I am being sincere or not. This type of quasi-trolling reveals the true colors of people-- Until now, you had a well-deserved reputation for taking the high road, now you have revealed your true colors as a vindictive child throwing a tantrum and hurling ad hominems and appeals to authority.

"I HAVE A MASTERS DEGREE IN LOGIC SO I AM RIGHT!" - Says the logician as he makes an appeal to authority, and then proceeds to make ad hominems.

It's weird, for some reason you feel compelled to argue with me using ad hominems, straw man fallacies, etc.

I was classy, saying, "look, sorry for being a dick, I actually like you" you know, that's just a friendly thing to say, and you turn around and say "I don't give a fuck if you like me!!! Fuck your mother!".....................

Seanzo, (Illmac's voice) You acting like a little bitch right now!



Seanzo, you have to realize I have NOTHING invested in my online reputation, it gives me to say whatever I please at leisure, and I have nothing to lose.

You on the other hand, just made yourself look bad.

And if you're a logician then my line of thinking should not be so foreign to you, but either it is, or you are (for some reason) too salty / emotional to hone in on my way of thinking.

Chill out man, jeez you're so negative and angry lol

Water Mage 10-15-2015 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBA (Post 600324)
I'll admit I didn't read all of this when you first posted it but I basically see what you did there. You took a liberal argument and used your own example to turn it against them lol.

Nice post. You were able to see what Seanzo, the computer and logic wizard failed to grasp!

And you said that you don't necessarily agree with what I said.. I don't necessarily agree or disagree with what I said either!

Thanks for the thoughtful response

Also props to anti for the thoughtful response

Ass Napkin Ed 10-15-2015 08:24 AM

saltines snappin in here!

@VapeHop 10-15-2015 08:49 AM

mothafuckas showed up to their keyboards with the power of grayskull


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.