RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Go home Otherwise, you're drunk. (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=29638)

Emancee 10-20-2018 12:38 PM

Go home Otherwise, you're drunk.

Anyone watch this? What a hilarious shitshow of a watch episode!

Cuntoffs are Jumps 10-20-2018 02:50 PM

otherwise freestyle fellowship dude? no - what happened?

google helps, he beat em yo.

how did Avo play it?

Profess 10-20-2018 07:51 PM

Otherwize just comes from a different era. So he prob took some chat room dissing personal. And being drunk didn't help. Also, he wasn't keyed into modern battle rap so alot of his comments sounded sophmoric. But he dropped some interesting points too. Like I think he called Arsonal the Hitler of battle rap. My take is that some of the older freestyle guys want to play big brother to Acapella battle rappers. Hopefully a moment of growth for Otherwize. Who hasn't gotten drunk before and made interruptions. Maybe give him a pass and show him respect as an old head. Seems like Nocan brought him in. Imo watch episodes are better when the panel is very knowledgable of modern battle rap. But yeah, the show got awkward and Kyle ended it. Seems like they couldn't decide on what to watch next. Nocan suggested watching an episode of Champion but that got nixed out of respect for Jay Blac.. not wanting to open up criticism on him. Makes me wonder if it was just leaving the shows format that was the issue or drawing a line between performance and analysis. I would have liked seening the champion critique but recognize avoiding possible contention makes sense too

steveelite 10-20-2018 09:48 PM

Im going to assume this was live last night and wont be uploaded? How awkward did it get? Lmao. Who all was there?

gordyacres 10-21-2018 04:24 AM

some one break this shit down, quit with all the sly - dancing round the subject talking points and address what happened

Emancee 10-21-2018 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gordyacres (Post 750074)
some one break this shit down, quit with all the sly - dancing round the subject talking points and address what happened

It's pretty much all there in Profess' post.

Dusted123 10-21-2018 10:17 AM

I didn't find it that awkward tbh

It was only awkward when I thought about it from Avocado's perspective

Sitting on the outside watching it was whatever, but being in the room and sober would have sucked

rogermellie 10-22-2018 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Profess (Post 750066)
Makes me wonder if it was just leaving the shows format that was the issue or drawing a line between performance and analysis. I would have liked seening the champion critique but recognize avoiding possible contention makes sense too

I think Avocado was worried they would just shit talk Jay Blac which would have been uncomfortable for him as Jay's friend and a really bad look.

I think it would be weird anyway, like a movie critic doing a review of a another critics review of a film.

youdontwannabethatguy 10-22-2018 10:31 AM

who was the guest?

Emancee 10-22-2018 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy (Post 750104)
who was the guest?

Otherwize and NoCanDo.