RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Battle King Of The Dot Presents: Oxxxymirron (RU) vs. Dizaster (US) (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=28635)

TheGodOfPez 10-17-2017 07:27 AM

King Of The Dot Presents: Oxxxymirron (RU) vs. Dizaster (US)

This was quick. Props to KOTD!

brodeezy 10-17-2017 07:37 AM

comments gonna be hilarious

Johh Willson
1 minute ago
Can you PLEASEE remove that black guy from the left back. Such a fucking piss off. Poser as fuck. His face is fuckinh distracting me from watching the rappers battle.

brodeezy 10-17-2017 07:38 AM

Brahma Bull
9 minutes ago
You decided you pro in sex? Fucking not balabol, I poured in your girlfriend mouth coffee and fuckin brine

amir talat
10 minutes ago
Всё что я слышу это звук два питуха кричат на друг друга
All i can hear is the sound of two roosters screaming at each other

brodeezy 10-17-2017 07:39 AM

dude russians do not fucking play when it comes to comments holy shit

brodeezy 10-17-2017 07:48 AM

the entire event was uploaded on a russian youtube channel and that ones at 1.6m lmao

culturedboy 10-17-2017 08:12 AM

diz haters in shambles cause he's literally going to have the most viewed english battle of all time

TheGodOfPez 10-17-2017 08:13 AM

Good lord this Russian dude has cadence and crowd control. I watched two full battles of him in his native tongue. This dude is honestly impressive to perform this well in a second language. Diz did well but I give the W to Oxy.

brodeezy 10-17-2017 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by culturedboy (Post 737354)
diz haters in shambles cause he's literally going to have the most viewed english battle of all time

diz haters happy as fuck cuz diz bout to be the most viewed dude to lose a battle in his home town!!!!!

JR77 10-17-2017 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by culturedboy (Post 737354)

Wow
And he's hot trash in it
Who could've guessed

TheGodOfPez 10-17-2017 08:31 AM

I'm gonna have to rewatch Oxy's 3rd sober lol. Dude is so crisp and comfortable. Anybody voting for Diz is out of their element.

culturedboy 10-17-2017 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JR77 (Post 737357)
Wow
And he's hot trash in it
Who could've guessed

keep following the hivemind geek

culturedboy 10-17-2017 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brodeezy (Post 737356)
diz haters happy as fuck cuz diz bout to be the most viewed dude to lose a battle in his home town!!!!!

oxy vs blahjdshkjhg is @ 40m and one of them had to lose, lol

good try

JR77 10-17-2017 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by culturedboy (Post 737359)
keep following the hivemind geek

Clearly the hivemind thinks overly long, forced-rhyming setups leading to simplistic political/racial shots or "You're a faggot!" are still cool
Otherwise this wouldn't have been booked

Smokey-Clovn 10-17-2017 08:58 AM

11mins in and disaster looking like a waterfall.

Fatherland 3-0

Hholy fuck oxxxy Joseph Stalin on diz

cripplesunday1 10-17-2017 09:27 AM

Yo. Diz had some stuff about waiting for Russia to get to the moon? Pretty sure I've seen him do a unintelligible Alex Jones esque rant about the Moon landing being a hoax.

Regardless. Fun watch.

Assassin Ben 10-17-2017 09:40 AM

Holy shit Russians don't fuck around with their personals.

When Diz was spazzing on Oxxxy, I swear the Russian guys wanted to jump Diz.

They completely took over the spot.

Diz was actually good this battle, Oxxxy was okay had some decent bars. Diz took this but it was interesting and entertaining.

Diz's attitude in this battle shows that he did it solely for the money and opportunity to gain hella fans, he was way too nice lol. Smart move!

Diz's 3rd
:willy::willy::willy::willy::willy::willy::willy:: willy::willy::willy::willy::willy::willy:

Emancee 10-17-2017 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cripplesunday1 (Post 737363)
Yo. Diz had some stuff about waiting for Russia to get to the moon? Pretty sure I've seen him do a unintelligible Alex Jones esque rant about the Moon landing being a hoax.

Yeah and us being descendants of aliens. Diz loves crackpot conspiracy theories.

rogermellie 10-17-2017 10:11 AM

I don't think Oxxxy would "kill 90% of battlers" like a lot of people are jumping to but his confidence, crowd control and delivery was really impressive, all things considered. He also did a good job of breaking down Diz and defusing a lot of what he said, his second round had some great lines. Most of the crowd were there for him in Diz's hometown, pretty crazy really.
"Oh you mad cause I'm Josef Staaalin on you?">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Smokey-Clovn 10-17-2017 10:23 AM

You wanna see my country burn wanna see it vulcanised fine the only shit you'll see in return is more organized crime... oh blyat gopnik

Cuntoffs are Jumps 10-17-2017 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brodeezy (Post 737348)
Brahma Bull
9 minutes ago
You decided you pro in sex? Fucking not balabol, I poured in your girlfriend mouth coffee and fuckin brine

talk dat shit

Cuntoffs are Jumps 10-17-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn (Post 737367)
You wanna see my country burn wanna see it vulcanised fine the only shit you'll see in return is more organized crime... oh blyat gopnik

that is flames

Dear Diary 10-17-2017 11:18 AM

Oxy impressed the shit outta me. few kinda awkward spots but for the most part he was fuckin killin it. Oxy 3-0 fo sho

Emancee 10-17-2017 11:24 AM

The Russian accent is so good for battle rapping. When he was spazzing and it came out it was so grating and harsh, it was perfect for this. He for sure needs to keep it shorter, but bar for bar he was just slightly better each round than Diz. Good to see a new name on the scene.

Emancee 10-17-2017 11:26 AM

Diz's impression of DNA and Clips tho>>>

Bwdawatt 10-17-2017 11:27 AM

I can't believe people are talking like this is a good battle. Embarrassingly bad from both, I couldn't get past the 1st rounds of each.

pityposter 10-17-2017 11:35 AM

Diz 2-1

Best crowd in a battle I've seen in a long time..

This battle already got more views than Hollow vs Tay Roc :funny:

RIP URL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iamHBY 10-17-2017 12:31 PM

This was sure uploaded insanely quickly.

Battlehogg 10-17-2017 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pityposter (Post 737377)
Diz 2-1

Best crowd in a battle I've seen in a long time..

This battle already got more views than Hollow vs Tay Roc :funny:

RIP URL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea RIP URL!!! They might as well just shut up shop because a random, novelty battle that went viral in Russia is getting a few more views than what's probably battle of the year. Your such a retard Ekelon.

paddy87 10-17-2017 01:03 PM

Not the best battle, but I found it enjoyable. I had oxy taking all 3

Chk82 10-17-2017 01:31 PM

This had a very similar Floyd-Conor atmosphere. The hype crowd can't be denied and definitely added something. The guy with all the unknowns performed better than a lot of people expected (arguably won) and it provided entertainment. But let's not act like we're going to be clamoring for more Oxxxy english battles in the future, same as who really wants to see McGregor box again? It's a nice feather in Diz's cap, and if Oxxy is as big in the studio as it seems in Russia, it was a cool lil introduction to a western audience. This isn't some classic rewatchable shit.

pityposter 10-17-2017 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battlehogg (Post 737379)
Yea RIP URL!!! They might as well just shut up shop because a random, novelty battle that went viral in Russia is getting a few more views than what's probably battle of the year. Your such a retard Ekelon.

A few more views?

They are at 700k in just a few hours of release...

That's almost 3x more than the Hollow vs Tay Roc battle

And their battle got released earlier than Diz vs Oxy

rogermellie 10-17-2017 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pityposter (Post 737384)
A few more views?

They are at 700k in just a few hours of release...

That's almost 3x more than the Hollow vs Tay Roc battle

And their battle got released earlier than Diz vs Oxy

Change "a few" to "a lot" and the point is the same.

pityposter 10-17-2017 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogermellie (Post 737385)
Change "a few" to "a lot" and the point is the same.

Not quite...because ALOT more people are enjoying Diz vs Oxy than Roc vs Hollow

So...how does that make URL's battle the battle of the year?

paddy87 10-17-2017 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pityposter (Post 737386)

The same as outselling everyone else's albums doesn't mean yours is the best album.

Quality will always shine over sheer volume.

Stop being a queer .

Battlehogg 10-17-2017 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pityposter (Post 737386)

So by your logic Gone with the Wind is the goat movie
And Thriller is the goat album (was actually a good album).
Numbers don't always = the best. And let's keep it real 90% of those views are from Russia. It was cool to see your boyfriend Bashir get 3-0'd though.

pityposter 10-17-2017 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paddy87 (Post 737387)
The same as outselling everyone else's albums doesn't mean yours is the best album.

Quality will always shine over sheer volume.

Stop being a queer .

Ohhhhhh

Now I get it...

Just because a "few" people who think they know more about something than everyone else is supposed to decide which one is the best...

Then y'all wonder why you got Trump

pityposter 10-17-2017 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battlehogg (Post 737388)
So by your logic Gone with the Wind is the goat movie
And Thriller is the goat album (was actually a good album).
Numbers don't always = the best. And let's keep it real 90% of those views are from Russia. It was cool to see your boyfriend Bashir get 3-0'd though.

Doesn't matter, views are views..

If you think Diz got 3-0'd by Oxxxy, you shouldn't be talking "logic" with anyone...

paddy87 10-17-2017 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pityposter (Post 737389)
Ohhhhhh

Now I get it...

Just because a "few" people who think they know more about something than everyone else is supposed to decide which one is the best...

Then y'all wonder why you got Trump

No, the people who think they know more can go into detail about why something is objectively better by certain criteria, all you do is equate more to better, simplistic thinking of a simple mind.

I'm Scottish dipshit, in what way did I get trump? You really are just dumb as fuck.

rogermellie 10-17-2017 02:29 PM

It's a pointless argument. The battles are incomparable and both are monumental for different reasons.

KOTD was never going to book Tay Roc vs Hollow and URL were never going to book Oxxxy. I don't think either league is losing anything here.

Besides, it's a scientific fact that anyone who repeatedly ends sentences with ellipsis is an idiot.

pityposter 10-17-2017 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paddy87 (Post 737391)
No, the people who think they know more can go into detail about why something is objectively better by certain criteria, all you do is equate more to better, simplistic thinking of a simple mind.

I'm Scottish dipshit, in what way did I get trump? You really are just dumb as fuck.

I'm saying, if something is drawing a bigger audience than another thing, clearly that thing is more appealing to the masses...

It's not fucking rocket science to tell which one is the better battle...

1 dude that Diz is about to beat battling the "goat" that Diz already beat

vs

America's Most Popular Battle Rapper vs Russia's Most Popular Battle Rapper

And I said "yall" not YOU personally.

Fuckface