RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   You're just a kid, caustic. (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=28664)

corny 10-24-2017 10:02 PM

You're just a kid, caustic.

not sure if this has ever been talked about before but caustic, there is some shit we gotta speak about !

caustic is an alright battler, writes some good angles etc... but as a person fuck that nigga lol.

there has been a lot of fuck shit I have seen caustic do but in my eyes this has to be on up there..

sometimes I pass on battles then eventually end up watching them, so I was watching big t vs dizaster and was like ight this battle is an alright...but then behind big t's head I noticed a little damn kid in the crowd I was like wtf is this shit, at first I thought she was with the dude taking photos but as I am watching the battle I see caustic go toward that direction and you can literally tell he is talking to her

now normally this really wouldn't set off high alarms to me but as much as caustic writes content about people being responsible and etc...I was like wow what a little fucking bitch lol

also in my eyes it wouldn't be that big of a deal but you got niggas smoking weed in there, plus the content she is hearing lol.

anyway I understand kids hear and see shit at a young age nothing new, but I mean what are your thoughts on this, am I just blowing this shit out of proportion?

youdontwannabethatguy 10-24-2017 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corny (Post 738041)
not sure if this has ever been talked about before but caustic, there is some shit we gotta speak about !

caustic is an alright battler, writes some good angles etc... but as a person fuck that nigga lol.

there has been a lot of fuck shit I have seen caustic do but in my eyes this has to be on up there..

sometimes I pass on battles then eventually end up watching them, so I was watching big t vs dizaster and was like ight this battle is an alright...but then behind big t's head I noticed a little damn kid in the crowd I was like wtf is this shit, at first I thought she was with the dude taking photos but as I am watching the battle I see caustic go toward that direction and you can literally tell he is talking to her

now normally this really wouldn't set off high alarms to me but as much as caustic writes content about people being responsible and etc...I was like wow what a little fucking bitch lol

also in my eyes it wouldn't be that big of a deal but you got niggas smoking weed in there, plus the content she is hearing lol.

anyway I understand kids hear and see shit at a young age nothing new, but I mean what are your thoughts on this, am I just blowing this shit out of proportion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc1bRybdbC0

timestamp

corny 10-24-2017 10:12 PM

around 1:14 you can see the kid, around 18:27 or so u can see caustic trying to spit some game to that ugly girl, but don't let that fool you, keep watching and you will see him talking to the kid.

youdontwannabethatguy 10-24-2017 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corny (Post 738044)
around 1:14 you can see the kid, around 18:27 or so u can see caustic trying to spit some game to that ugly girl, but don't let that fool you, keep watching and you will see him talking to the kid.

im preety sure that's lush ones wife i could be wrong

corny 10-24-2017 10:23 PM

rofl I didn't really get a good look at the girl, I just threw that in there to make it sound worse cause I actually didn't notice that part last night

but the weed be letting you know otherwise I would have never even noticed caustic brought a kid (possibly his own kid) to a battle

Seanzo 10-24-2017 11:39 PM

That's Helen, Lush's wife. She's a model and is definitely an adult. Pretty sure Caustic wasn't trying anything; he was just doing one of these things normal people do, which is talk to one another. I mean, do you really think he thought Diz vs Big T would be a time for him to make a move?

iamHBY 10-24-2017 11:42 PM

Conversations are cool.

corny 10-25-2017 12:10 AM

wtf, are you guys blind? I am not talking about that bitch...holy shit.

I am talking about that little god damn blonde hair KID that caustic brought to the battle

Emancee 10-25-2017 12:13 AM

Is this what this forum has come to these days?!? Geez, this is on some National Examiner lead article type shit.

corny 10-25-2017 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emancee (Post 738073)
Is this what this forum has come to these days?!? Geez, this is on some National Examiner lead article type shit.

what are you talking about, normally that's all the threads I ever see on here, some school girl gossip shit, but to be honest something I noticed lately is that you guys let certain people slide when a negative thread is about them

:controuble:

Scartown 10-25-2017 12:42 AM

Wait, she's a model?? Like a hand model or am I missing something?

illipsis 10-25-2017 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corny (Post 738072)
wtf, are you guys blind? I am not talking about that bitch...holy shit.

I am talking about that little god damn blonde hair KID that caustic brought to the battle

Hahaha holy shit this is killing me. Haven't watched the battle and probably won't, but something about "not her, the kid!" is leaning me rn

corny 10-25-2017 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illipsis (Post 738076)
Hahaha holy shit this is killing me. Haven't watched the battle and probably won't, but something about "not her, the kid!" is leaning me rn

imagine being stoned trying to watch a battle and you see some little blonde hair kid in the crowd then your mind plays tricks on you, like damn where is the parent of this kid, damn is that little kid with them black niggas, is that an amber alert kid, nope it's just caustic's parenting skills

Seanzo 10-25-2017 01:51 AM

WOAH I finally see it.

Hitchslap 10-25-2017 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seanzo (Post 738067)
That's Helen, Lush's wife. She's a model

Model? Like a REAL model? Or just an instagram model that's posed in a few shirts for dirty belly button clothing.

lukej 10-25-2017 04:33 AM

What the fuck kind of thread is this

lukej 10-25-2017 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitchslap (Post 738084)
Model? Like a REAL model? Or just an instagram model that's posed in a few shirts for dirty belly button clothing.

https://www.instagram.com/helenofjoy/?hl=en

Decide for yourself.

RickyProehl 10-25-2017 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seanzo (Post 738083)
WOAH I finally see it.

Thats his son
@corny

Real nice guys

Seanzo 10-25-2017 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickyProehl (Post 738090)
Thats his son
@corny

Kids just got long hair

Yeah but I saw the kid. I was worried the thread was based on a person who didn't exist

Emseed 10-25-2017 05:35 AM

Holy shit I can't believe KOTD captured Caustic hitting on a little kid and no one noticed before. I can't believe Caustic was spitting game at that girl and everyone in the building was cool with it.

RickyProehl 10-25-2017 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emseed (Post 738093)
Holy shit I can't believe KOTD captured Caustic hitting on a little kid and no one noticed before. I can't believe Caustic was spitting game at that girl and everyone in the building was cool with it.

This threads low

Once again thats his son

ToddMargaret 10-25-2017 07:31 AM

thats his son, and this thread is weird

rogermellie 10-25-2017 07:41 AM

This thread is weird but I think people are misunderstanding Corny, he wasn't implying Caustic was hittin on a girl (not sure why so many of you jumped to that conclusion) he's assuming it's his daughter and questioning whether it's right for a kid to be there. Still I wouldn't question someones parenting because of this.

corny 10-25-2017 12:30 PM

caustic must be doing a downward cobra because you fuckas got a boner for that guy

look I would go as far to say I am a fan of caustic dude has some entertaining battles but if you bring your kid around people smoking weed you aren't shit.

"it's battle rap dog anything goes"

I don't give a god damn what any of you nerds say that kid is too young to be around weed smoke and verbal content like that.

you only see straight sloppy ass hood trash do things like this.

caustic is immune to the game son! lets take a look at the shit he has gotten away with:

-snitching
-snitching
-saying he has some cum to swallow in his raps
-brings child to explicit language battle where weed is being smoked

:stepstare:

corny 10-25-2017 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickyProehl (Post 738090)
Thats his son
@corny

Real nice guys

oh word, so caustic brings his kid to a battle where in all honesty he fucking shouldn't have, I spot it by pure luck, but it's crossing the line that I TALKED about it...LMFAO

Abstrakt 10-25-2017 03:01 PM

This thread is “weird”....

Abstrakt 10-25-2017 03:02 PM

If you zoom in on the kid, you can tell it’s actually a hermaphrodite reptilian

Hughms 10-25-2017 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abstrakt (Post 738143)
This thread is “weird”....

seriously it's about as "weird" as it gets. gotta love it tho.. you have to be watching so intently to even see that shit. Thread name is excellent too

Hitchslap 10-25-2017 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukej (Post 738089)

So not a real model.

corny 10-25-2017 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hughms (Post 738150)
seriously it's about as "weird" as it gets. gotta love it tho.. you have to be watching so intently to even see that shit. Thread name is excellent too

lmao you acting like when you watch a battle you only notice the two people rapping wtf.

el gordo 10-25-2017 07:14 PM

If caustic doesn’t show up to his next battle with an army of children he loses

iamHBY 10-25-2017 07:21 PM

Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

Scartown 10-25-2017 08:59 PM

Who'd have thought that the guy who dry snitches on a man, sold out a "friend" and called ars a Moolie mid battle would be a bad parent to

Emseed 10-27-2017 03:14 AM

Can't believe how many people here are trying to defend Caustic hitting on his own daughter, wtf man.

RandallFlagg 10-27-2017 03:10 PM

I'm very disappointed in Caustic's parental decisions. This is very concerning to me for a number of reasons.

VAallDAY 10-27-2017 05:41 PM

who cares if a little weed is being smoked smh

corny 10-27-2017 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAallDAY (Post 738272)
who cares if a little weed is being smoked smh

only trashy people would let their little kid around weed smoking, facts.

:jordan:

VAallDAY 10-27-2017 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corny (Post 738288)
only trashy people would let their little kid around weed smoking, facts.

:jordan:

u feel the same about drinkin?

booze is way worse for u then weed

StankDaddy 10-27-2017 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukej (Post 738089)

Ohhhh a vapid symptom of a decaying culture. I get it now

StankDaddy 10-27-2017 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAallDAY (Post 738295)
u feel the same about drinkin?

booze is way worse for u then weed

Not only this, simply being around weed causes precisely 0 of anything to occur. Having it forced on you is a diff. story.