RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Thanks for the love on October bunker card (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=26260)

AVOCADO 09-18-2016 09:00 PM

Thanks for the love on October bunker card

Glad to see y'all are fucking with it.

Anything I can do to make the event and the ppv more enjoyable? (Within reason)

riffic 09-18-2016 09:40 PM

everyone on the ppv should have henna tattoos and their faces painted w/ their favorite animal can you make this happen

AVOCADO 09-18-2016 10:02 PM

Lol yes!

Jbruck420 09-18-2016 10:03 PM

Cant wait to cop the PPV

Neanderthol 09-18-2016 10:13 PM

As I've said multiple times the Bunker is a great new venue and series
but honestly something has to be done about the one big video thing on the PPV

The other night I was trying to watch day 2 battles and I fforward to the end of the first clip, I believe its Quill vs illipsis. I had to wait about 5 minutes before it would actually get to the part that goes to next video, if you try to get it to the exact end it won't work and will start you back at that same "fake end" spot.

Ok then when I bucked up and just let it play(bout 5 mins again,) it finally goes to the next vid and I fforward that one and its on Chilla vs Arcane and that one never does go to next video.
I tried so much to not have to sit thru that battle that I just turned it mute and let it play, figured I'd come back and fforward when it finally skipped, I came back and it was passed the battle on dan and chris and when I tried to fforward that one it was back to quill and illlipsis-wtf?

I actually ended up letting it play til the skip and doing the same thing (turning it down, letting it play, and doin somethin else.)
Forgot all about it this time, but when I was bout to go to sleep hours later, I went to it and it was frozen in the middle of RD vs Bulletz. I refreshed it for the fuck of it and it started over AT THE FIRST CLIP--smfh

I have rewatched the battles before, it has worked before but for the very possibility of these lil quirks alone, and for someone being forced to listen to Arcane's 2012 swag for 15 minutes with hope and prayers it will skip, something needs to be done.

AVOCADO 09-18-2016 10:14 PM

I'll see what I can do about that, seems reasonable

RonRon da Dong 09-18-2016 10:25 PM

the trailers need more Bloodsport tbh :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=LXaE0lINksg

Profess 09-18-2016 10:30 PM

@AVOCADO would you ever entertain the idea of breaking away from KOTD, and making the Bunker its own brand?

culturedboy 09-18-2016 10:54 PM

give the event a thematic lighting scheme

uh, make it so the ppv VODs aren't "parts 1-3, forward through it to get to the next section"

idk

riffic 09-18-2016 11:54 PM

set up a booby trap and the first person to get caught in it is the new kotd champ

Toronto 09-19-2016 12:53 AM

honestly battle rap has been really boring for me lately but i havent been this excited for a card in a while.

i need to see NH in the bunker tho or just in general

Luke 09-19-2016 01:36 AM

u are god

rogermellie 09-19-2016 01:40 AM

This is a great event, I'm gonna buy the ppv whether I can watch it live or not. Just keep doing what you want, it works.

rogermellie 09-19-2016 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riffic (Post 687800)
set up a booby trap and the first person to get caught in it is the new kotd champ

Rosenberg gnna go for a shit and Rone's head is peeping out of the toilet with 3 rounds of fire ready.

SuckaFreeCashier 09-19-2016 01:46 AM

Quote:

get riffic on ppv

iamHBY 09-19-2016 02:53 AM

Quote:

I'm down to see this.

ledge 09-19-2016 03:23 AM

just love me for me dude...wtf

Casual 09-19-2016 04:49 AM

thanks for keeping battle rap alive.

pugonomics 09-19-2016 05:40 AM

Set up a drinking game for the viewers that Dan and Chris have to take part in as well.

andyjeezy 09-19-2016 06:32 AM

I like the whole Philly team coming to the Bunker that's a good theme. For instance It would be cool if Detroit invades the Bunker next with Calicoe, Miles, and Gjonaj or Atlanta John John, Syah and Trez whatever. Keep the city theme Bunker matches.

09-19-2016 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyjeezy (Post 687887)
I like the whole Philly team coming to the Bunker that's a good theme. For instance It would be cool if Detroit invades the Bunker next with Calicoe, Miles, and Gjonaj or Atlanta John John, Syah and Trez whatever. Keep the city theme Bunker matches.

That's an incredible idea, cosign

In no order obv except have the next one be st louis if possible. might be the last chance they can all be on a card together and the hype would be crazy... Don't break the bank for them though, plenty of cities work

Also the thematic lighting scheme, avo you're the best at it so please do it again

Carl Spackler 09-19-2016 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugonomics (Post 687885)
Set up a drinking game for the viewers that Dan and Chris have to take part in as well.

Every time you hear Dirt bag Dan of the Dirt bag Dan show have a drink.

Every time Dan repeats what he feels the differences are between comedy and battling have a drink.

If anyone brings up Dans childhood sexual experiences have a drink.

If Dan shows his west west bias have a drink.

If Chris starts randomly dancing during an interview have a drink.

If Dan gets drunk and starts sing-talking have a drink, or two to cope with it.

If your liver isn't on Oshae/Madness level you might need your stomach pumped..

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Casual 09-19-2016 04:04 PM

i think i speak for most jaded battle rap fans when i say that bunker events are the reason im still following battle rap.

venue is fire, vibe is fire, matchups are fire and not played out. also, the (almost) monthly thing so so dope cause as soon as ones over and the battles are getting released, you're getting hyped for the next one. it's enough good battles to keep be satisfied and engaged but not so many where it ends up getting boring.

i mean, the last bunker ppv got more play from me than all of WD6...and WD6 was about twice as many battles.

Avo and J-Pro are the guys getting it right. Maybe cause Avo doesn't post on talkback.

AVOCADO 09-19-2016 04:54 PM

thanks for all the feedback guys, taking this all into account!

StayScheming 09-19-2016 05:07 PM

JC vs sonsQP and some point pls and thx

Otherwise this card is bananas. Big-ups Avocado and J Pro

eMc K 09-19-2016 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StayScheming (Post 687975)
JC vs sonsQP and some point pls and thx

Otherwise this card is bananas. Big-ups Avocado and J Pro

YES. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS POST. PLEASE @AVOCADO

And as long as we're throwing out fire matchups:

JC vs Illmac also needs to happen
Bigg K vs Calicoe (if you can swing that, don't know if Cal is trying to do KOTD again or his price range)
Pat Stay vs Bender?
Madflex vs Ness Lee
Pnut vs JC

AVOCADO 09-19-2016 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eMc K (Post 687976)
YES. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS POST. PLEASE @AVOCADO

And as long as we're throwing out fire matchups:

JC vs Illmac also needs to happen
Bigg K vs Calicoe (if you can swing that, don't know if Cal is trying to do KOTD again or his price range)
Pat Stay vs Bender?
Madflex vs Ness Lee
Pnut vs JC

yes!!

Casual 09-19-2016 05:40 PM

bunker seems like a dope spot for some particular rematches too.

i generally hate rematches BUT i feel like battle rap is full of matches that were fire on paper but got fucked up due to circumstances (venue, crowd, etc). bunker is the perfect spot to right the wrongs.

and yes, the bunker needs JC.

youdontwannabethatguy 09-19-2016 05:54 PM

Just dont stop what you're doing really enhoying it so far

riffic 09-19-2016 05:57 PM

book Charron and give him the wrong address to the venue

ledge 09-19-2016 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riffic (Post 687986)
book Charron and give him the wrong address to the venue

http://i.makeagif.com/media/5-07-2015/uGMnHD.gif

eMc K 09-19-2016 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casual (Post 687981)
bunker seems like a dope spot for some particular rematches too.

i generally hate rematches BUT i feel like battle rap is full of matches that were fire on paper but got fucked up due to circumstances (venue, crowd, etc). bunker is the perfect spot to right the wrongs.

and yes, the bunker needs JC.

Give me a fire rematch card.

I'd watch:

JC vs Chilla II
Thesaurus vs Iron II
Bigg K vs B Magic II

No other ones really jump out at me

pnut 09-19-2016 07:59 PM

Quote:

THIS is amazing, esp the ATL part.

eMc K 09-19-2016 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pnut (Post 688004)
THIS is amazing, esp the ATL part.

Battle JC. Do it. Do eeet

ghettonetics 09-19-2016 08:30 PM

bring illmac out of his hidey hole and just have him battle exclusively at the bunker

rogermellie 09-19-2016 08:48 PM

Quote:

I like this idea a lot.

TheGodOfPez 09-19-2016 08:53 PM

Event should sell out super fast.

Schwarzer_Negger 09-20-2016 05:19 AM

Avo you considered a subscription style service for the Bunker? Like you are doing 5-6 events a year, instead of getting $20 each event get people to pay $80 for the year or something. Prob a million holes in the idea but I reckon it could be a cool way to get a good income stream and take pressure off the promotion.

Jaybird 09-20-2016 12:36 PM

This might not be doable for piracy reasons but watching on a phone is near impossible (iOS at least. Scrolling to the end with their weird navagation takes baby fingers. I know I haven't proposed a solution but for us car-les New Yorkers it's difficult.

gordyacres 09-21-2016 12:52 AM

midwest to the bunker: Fresco, Real Deal, Moodswangz, Vesh, Big Kannon, Marv, or Quest