RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Importance of Hollow Da Don (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=30535)

Profess 02-15-2020 04:16 AM

The Importance of Hollow Da Don
 
Basically, Hollow let Math beat him because he knew that with just a little momentum that MATH would propel to new heights. Agree, or you are a Democratic Socialist

:leave-diz-alone:

griminey 02-15-2020 05:30 AM

I'm the most socialist out a all y'all, no word of a lie.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Emancee 02-15-2020 08:02 AM

Just to confirm, your argument is that Math was propelled to new heights after that battle?!? That is seriously the argument you want to make?

Or are you secretly a Bernie fan?

Abstrakt 02-15-2020 02:37 PM

or math was just a bad matchup for hollow. the GLOAT

Profess 02-15-2020 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emancee (Post 761554)
Just to confirm, your argument is that Math was propelled to new heights after that battle?!? That is seriously the argument you want to make?

Or are you secretly a Bernie fan?

Of a sober mind, I don't really want to say that Hollow let him win. What's probably closer to the truth is that Hollow agreeing to battle him helped Math's career. Saying that Hollow stood their as a punching bag intentionally is over the top. that said, I thought bringing out the LOM guys was it bad taste but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I can't rock with Bernie because then I'd also be a Soul Khan fan

Profess 02-15-2020 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abstrakt (Post 761557)
or math was just a bad matchup for hollow. the GLOAT

You're right. Also, Math will be the first millionaire battle rapper by 2022.

Profess 02-15-2020 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by griminey (Post 761552)
I'm the most socialist out a all y'all, no word of a lie.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Really still... if the fall of the Berlin wall didn't kill socialism, then SK's performance surely did. Either your post is lyric or you are one committed motherfucker

:shaqsalute:

Abstrakt 02-16-2020 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Profess (Post 761560)
You're right. Also, Math will be the first millionaire battle rapper by 2022.

i think charron is pretty much a millionaire, right? not from battle rap though

Emancee 02-16-2020 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abstrakt (Post 761570)
i think charron is pretty much a millionaire, right? not from battle rap though

Wasn't he a door-to-door salesman? If he's a millionaire, he's millionairing wrong, lol.

Profess 02-17-2020 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abstrakt (Post 761570)
i think charron is pretty much a millionaire, right? not from battle rap though

I don't know. Did he come from humble beginnings? I have seen him offering 100k for battles. I figured he had a backer.

MTV checks can't be too big. Per haps investments. Actually, I don't think he is one, but its possible.

If not battle rap, them where?

@Emancee mentions the d2d sales

Water Mage 02-17-2020 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Profess (Post 761561)
Really still... if the fall of the Berlin wall didn't kill socialism, then SK's performance surely did
:shaqsalute:

:willy::willy::willy::willy:

Abstrakt 02-17-2020 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Profess (Post 761576)
I don't know. Did he come from humble beginnings? I have seen him offering 100k for battles. I figured he had a backer.

MTV checks can't be too big. Per haps investments. Actually, I don't think he is one, but its possible.

If not battle rap, them where?

@Emancee mentions the d2d sales

@Emancee . I think he was a really successful d2d salesman who also invested in ATMs or something. probably has more business savvy than most battle rappers. as far as first millionaire from battle rap? i'd put my money on arsonal, lux, surf or mook.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.