RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Announcement So ux9 passed away last night... (RIP) (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=26995)

TheMood 12-26-2016 12:43 AM

So ux9 passed away last night... (RIP)

Hello, just registered to post this thread.
You may remember a frequent poster on this forum known as "uuuuuuuuu" or "ux9 u so fine" aka Nicholas Michael Bradley. I was one of his best friends, we grew up together since middle school.

I found out from his ex-gf that he passed away last night in his sleep after having one too many drinks and suffocating. He was generally a depressive/suicidal person but the death was ruled accidental. Nick was a heavy drinker and occasionally smoked weed, but I never thought something like this could happen to him.

Figured I should let you guys know since this was a second home to him and I know how much he loved posting on here. He was a huge battle rap fan. Only 26 yrs old, too young to go. Personally I am very hurt today and can only imagine how difficult this is for his mother.

Don't have much else to say. Everything seems surreal. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Nikolas34520 12-26-2016 06:19 AM

Thanks for going out of your way to post this. My condolences to anyone affected by this, never knew him but I'mma smoke one for him.

Like I said I never knew him but he was always chill anytime he replied to my comments and I remember watching battles with him pretty recently on watch2gether.com and we never had issues.

RIP ux9, sad to hear this during the holidays.

irvsykeg 12-26-2016 06:24 AM

wow, i really hope this isn't true. he was one of the few hilarious people on here and i actually enjoyed his posts. damn, that's a shitty way to go. feel bad for his gf as well. damn, on christmas? condolences. that's terrible.

themood,

condolences to you as well. that's way, way too young to go. damn. RIP.

ErikForeman 12-26-2016 06:32 AM

Man.. This is crushing if true.. Please message me with confirmation or some kind of proof of this, I can't believe it

iamHBY 12-26-2016 06:35 AM

My condolences, he was a good dude.

Toronto 12-26-2016 06:38 AM

damn rip

2016 been a bad one

mapleleaf 12-26-2016 06:44 AM

Fuck. This is horrible news. U9X is a legend.

RIP

mulatto mutant 12-26-2016 06:49 AM

fuck man

this is sad

i truly hope you and his other loved ones manage to get through this somehow

brodeezy 12-26-2016 07:00 AM

?!

no fucking way

had so much fun with ux9 on these battle rap forums. this is awful

ErikForeman 12-26-2016 07:01 AM

really something I can't believe, ux9 is a staple to this forum and such a good guy

GetPaid 12-26-2016 07:05 AM

RIP...hoping you and his other friends/family can get through this, good luck

brodeezy 12-26-2016 07:06 AM

im not kiddin we better get nunu nellz to shout out ux9 somehow he loved that girl. fuuuck reading through his posts gonna miss reading them

BLEEZY 12-26-2016 07:07 AM

Damn dude. Rip.

BLEEZY 12-26-2016 07:08 AM

A treal one

"Don't drink n post kids"

illipsis 12-26-2016 07:08 AM

Terrible news, RIP to him and condolences to you, his family, and loved ones

Fuck 2016 man

brodeezy 12-26-2016 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine (Post 705535)

I know I stay on all your pos reps ; puck me right in my ass

ux9's rep stays forever green!!!!! his last post was tellin us all to puck him in his ass. classic ux9

yo @TheMood if u got it in u down the line let the forum know if we can set up any donations page for his fam or anything if they need any help, i dont think many of us knew about his depression or anything.. but its a pretty big forum and that dude was a classic member so im sure thered be contributions

TheMood 12-26-2016 07:19 AM

@everyone It's all true and I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Here is the initial text with his ex-gf that told me: http://i.imgur.com/yyF1Xuy.png

Censored some personal information but I am willing to PM a mod or admin some extra proof, including a phone # to contact his ex if they would like to find out more. I don't have his mothers number but she apparently does. Everything I know was included in my OP. He drank a lot and suffocated in his sleep (not sure if choked on vomit or slow breathing) and if I find out more I will let you guys know.

We hadn't spoken in over 1 1/2 yrs but that's also around the time his longtime gf broke up with him and he started drinking more. Eventually he pushed me away when I would try to talk to him and message him, so I figured he just wasn't that interested in being a friend. Also about 1-2 yrs before that, his uncle killed himself and his aunt in a murder-suicide, which fucked Nick up inside. He was never the same since that day.

Regardless of all this, I always held him close to my heart because we talked every single day since 2003 and there is no way I can just forget about someone I once considered my best and closest friend.

Normally I would never go out of my way to tell some random forum about this kind of stuff but I know that he was on here 24/7 and loved posting. Right now I'm really upset that I did not get the chance to reconcile our friendship as I was planning on doing it recently. That hurts the most.

Thanks for your support.

WallaceBread 12-26-2016 07:20 AM

One of the few people that really made me laugh out loud while reading the forum. My condolences, this is terrible.

Seanzo 12-26-2016 07:20 AM

Jesus. We'd all seen his descent into alcoholism on here, and I knew there were some personal issues. I feel legit sick to my stomach over this. I'm sorry for your loss, and I echo @brodeezy in that we'd gladly help with anything set up for his family. I'm shocked.

RIP. This is horrible news.

Water Mage 12-26-2016 07:37 AM

I wasn't close to Ux9 at all but he randomly messaged me once about some personal stuff and I tried to have a heart to heart with the dude

Now I wish I would have said more... My condolences to his friends and family, Rest in Paradise, brother. Got u in my heart and prayers tonight my man

mdk 12-26-2016 07:47 AM

Is this real? Very sad if so. I liked the guy a lot. It's not exactly an easy task to drink yourself to death, and I'm holding out for better news but respect and condolences and it sucks to hear if true

WallaceBread 12-26-2016 07:52 AM

I'd just like to fondly remember the time he text battled Erik Foreman and said he drank a liter of crack

PriceAintRight 12-26-2016 07:57 AM

How awful....=[

irvsykeg 12-26-2016 07:57 AM

damn, looks like this is true. this sucks. i realize this may sound hypocritical coming from me given my storied history, but it's so easy to forget that we're all actual people behind the keyboard. incredibly sad to hear about this, especially given the circumstances of his death. we've probably all gotten shitfaced and puked before, so shitty that it's what took his life. very sorry to hear of him becoming alc-dependant. not around enough to know that, but shit, that is terrible.

im sure very few people know me around here these days. but if you ever need someone to chat with and BS with, hit me up. dependency issues suck. depression sucks. if you want to shoot the shit about rap or discuss random shit, hit me up. https://www.facebook.com/sykull

we can often be a toxic community, but we are all still people. if there are warning signs, help one another out. i don't wish bad on anyone here, ever. support one another.

RIP u9x. you cracked me up. i hope there is an afterlife and you're thriving in it.

mek 12-26-2016 08:32 AM

RIP

Terrible news

Hope everyone in his life can take something positive away from this loss

PriceAintRight 12-26-2016 08:44 AM

Real talk. End of the day this shit is all jokes.

Never would I want any of you to be hurt. Be prosperous, be healthy, be safe.

This shit broke my heart. This kid didn't have to die.

DDSS 12-26-2016 09:22 AM

Man, with all the bullshit this year, this is one that hit me the hardest. I've been casually lurking/posting on this board for half a decade and this dude has been a staple. Being around his age, it's so fucked up this type of shit happens, and fuck...it almost seems impossible...he was posting yesterday! Fuk RIP man....God bless.

99sworDzman99 12-26-2016 09:38 AM

RIP to bro

Wolfpac187 12-26-2016 09:38 AM

It may not mean much now but it would be cool if we all repped the homie one last time, just to show our appreciation to his contribution to the site.

RIP

Scartown 12-26-2016 09:44 AM

Didn't know dude at all but anyone passing, especially this time of year sucks. Gonna hug my kid a bit tighter when I leave for work today.

Thoughts and prayers to all his friends and family.

Assassin Ben 12-26-2016 09:46 AM

RIP UUUUUUUUU
This shit is hard to take

I didn't know him personally but he always made a great contribution to the site.

I still remember him from a while back, with the bill collector avatar, making a name for himself on the boards...RIP man this sucks

AdarOne 12-26-2016 09:49 AM

Damn this is crazy. Had dude down on my best posters list the other day. Super sad to hear that. RIP to one of the best poster on this board. Really sad to hear. Please keep us posted on wether we can help.

lukej 12-26-2016 09:52 AM

Rest In Peace

FILTH 12-26-2016 11:26 AM

2016 has taken a lot of people man. smh. too young. RIP

Luke 12-26-2016 11:36 AM

Jesus wtf

AVOCADO 12-26-2016 11:47 AM

beyond horrible. i am so sorry for your loss thank you for notifying all of us.

RIP

cdizzle 12-26-2016 12:44 PM

Fuck.

I find it very fitting his last post was 'I hate all u mfs'

Rest in peace man :(

nymphlow 12-26-2016 01:16 PM

Terrible news, condolences, i didnt know him at all but losing a friend or loved one is horrid.

madflex 12-26-2016 01:48 PM

Real sorry to see this. Wishing his family and friends healing.

SuckaFreeCashier 12-26-2016 01:48 PM

Uuuuuuuuuu was that dude. Really sad to hear this, RIP and condolences to his loved ones