RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Battle Spin The Mic 2017 - Full Movie ft Caustic, Unanymous, Zen, Frak (Full Rap Battles) (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=28870)

iamHBY 12-27-2017 05:12 PM

Spin The Mic 2017 - Full Movie ft Caustic, Unanymous, Zen, Frak (Full Rap Battles)

Cuntoffs are Jumps 12-27-2017 05:37 PM

lessssss fackin goooooooo

Cuntoffs are Jumps 12-27-2017 05:40 PM

if someone could timestamp the battles oh pweez oh pweez, 1hr 50min - ouch

36:28 Frak vs Caustic

cripplesunday1 12-27-2017 06:45 PM

someone called themselves sideman????

cripplesunday1 12-27-2017 07:49 PM

25 minutes in and this is hilarious.

Space Walker Vs killawatz needs to happen

iamHBY 12-27-2017 08:54 PM

This was magical.

Absyrd 12-27-2017 09:31 PM

Caustic >>>

Emseed 12-27-2017 09:36 PM

Dude is that a feminist in there? Ahahaha I'm gonna watch just for that
---
Aww wow, Dina Brass, she got demolished in the first round by Zen, had one of the worst fuckups but just because she redeemed herself in the 2nd and almost did as well as Zen they go and give it to her. Thats some bullshit man, I wanted to see her do well but come on.
---
Oddly enough, she did way better against Caustic, that was a lot closer and she could have taken it. Oh well.
Most of these dudes were pretty wack tbh, freestylers from the past like Jonny Storm or Thesaurus would have ripped through them all with ease. Even Caustic wasn't that good. I think it was a mistake to have all the judges sitting next to each other like that, cause they're going to be looking at what each other is writing and voting the same as each other.

irvsykeg 12-27-2017 10:05 PM

wtf whole thing is acapella? god dammit boring

youdontwannabethatguy 12-27-2017 11:02 PM

this was kinda hard to make it through i want some kind of reward for finishing it

MrFujiwara 12-28-2017 06:07 AM

Spacewalker must be some next level character artistry. I almost bought her as serious until she tossed in a casual fuck the patriarchy.

MrFujiwara 12-28-2017 06:29 AM

Why did they cut off Holly Flo Lightly off during her 2nd round nervous breakdown?

Dear Diary 12-28-2017 01:56 PM

so who in the fuck is Dina Brass? everybody seems to be treating her like she's someone you're supposed to know and yet i have no fuckin clue who she is.

way to shit on your own legacy, Jumpoff. the original Spin the Mic was amazing, i still got the DVD at home. this shit though? if an underperforming Caustic is head and shoulders above the entire non-Frakian competition, you can tell the event ain't quite going the way of the original one. not at all. how did they choose these rappers?

i wanted Holly Flo Lightly to advance but probably only cause i thought she was very likable. no clue who she is, or most of the competition tbh.

i disagreed with several of the judges' decisions, but that's normal.

cripplesunday1 12-28-2017 04:14 PM

Was a good watch. Alot of mums got fucked.
It's jumpoff. I didn't go into it expecting greatness. But as a connoisseur of shitshows this had all the potential. Zen shoulda went through, Frak beat Caustic, never checked Ty Healy before but his freestyling was sick. Pedro said "You look like Jannie Joplin" BAAARHZZZ. Weird they got so many last minute no names, but I thought it added to the flow of it. Oshea would've killed it

rogermellie 12-29-2017 02:23 AM

"You look like Nicholas Cage if he stuck himself in a pidgeon cage and said I'm not coming out until christmas day"

Classic Jumpoff

Emseed 12-29-2017 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cripplesunday1 (Post 740818)
Was a good watch. Alot of mums got fucked.
It's jumpoff. I didn't go into it expecting greatness. But as a connoisseur of shitshows this had all the potential. Zen shoulda went through, Frak beat Caustic, never checked Ty Healy before but his freestyling was sick. Pedro said "You look like Jannie Joplin" BAAARHZZZ. Weird they got so many last minute no names, but I thought it added to the flow of it. Oshea would've killed it

Yeah thats the weird thing, I'm not sure Caustic really won a single battle and yet he ended up getting the prize. Never seen that guy Zen before, but he sounded way better than everyone else. That guy Ty Healy was pretty good too and I think he should have beaten Caustic in the final. Its like they already had it in their heads the biggest name on the card was going to win no matter what.

MrMumbles905 12-30-2017 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dear Diary (Post 740815)
so who in the fuck is Dina Brass? everybody seems to be treating her like she's someone you're supposed to know and yet i have no fuckin clue who she is.

way to shit on your own legacy, Jumpoff. the original Spin the Mic was amazing, i still got the DVD at home. this shit though? if an underperforming Caustic is head and shoulders above the entire non-Frakian competition, you can tell the event ain't quite going the way of the original one. not at all. how did they choose these rappers?

i wanted Holly Flo Lightly to advance but probably only cause i thought she was very likable. no clue who she is, or most of the competition tbh.

i disagreed with several of the judges' decisions, but that's normal.

Dina Brass is one of QOTR New Class of 2017 Shes ok Gets gas for being a white girl
Makes better music than her battles

riffic 12-30-2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogermellie (Post 740833)
"you look like nicholas cage if he stuck himself in a pidgeon cage and said i'm not coming out until christmas day"

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Assassin Ben 12-30-2017 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irvsykeg (Post 740791)
wtf whole thing is acapella? god dammit boring

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm yearning for beat battles to make a resurgence.

eapoe 01-01-2018 09:17 PM

This was refreshing, actually watched the whole thing and thats saying alot.

You cant have a poll up there saying who won when its a tournament.

Happy Caustic got it. You noticed there was some rappers there that can freestyle but Caustic consistently came with punchlines through out. Would like to see this again with bigger names.