RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Frankie Wapps goes off on eurgh, mook and sharlo (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=23946)

JazeJuce 01-15-2016 05:00 PM

Frankie Wapps goes off on eurgh, mook and sharlo

Syd and Frankie Wapps did post battle interviews with high tv..

Frankie Wapps goes in on..
Eurgh
Mook
Url
Shuffle t and marlo
And others...

Shows love to fresco qp Krack liberty battle league Syd

I'm telling you shit is about to get interesting again

He definitely got em

god level 01-15-2016 05:04 PM

Damn I'm happy you guys's 2016 New Year's resolution was to FSU in Battle Rap but an hour of audio bro, you guys must want me to start doing PCP in attempt to pay attention. No More Drugs

paddy87 01-15-2016 05:17 PM

everybody he goes "in" on os 100x more relevant than he is,nagl

talal12345 01-15-2016 05:19 PM

Dead @ "goes in on". You his hypeman now?

JazeJuce 01-15-2016 05:25 PM

When were me and frankie not hyping each other?

Cliffnotes: first half of video is syd being interviewed.. he was very reasonable honest and level headed

Then frankie comes in and takes fresh dookies all over people who deserve it.

As far as people being more relevant I personally dgaf because I know these dudes can get waxed. Especially the brits. But hey they can keep hiding behind their relevance if that makes them feel secure.

Frankie Wapps 01-15-2016 05:26 PM

Thanks for the listen! I had to take time from pinching my kidnapped sex slaves back skin in my basement to do the interview so you know I was heated!!!

JazeJuce 01-15-2016 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by god level (Post 628841)
Damn I'm happy you guys's 2016 New Year's resolution was to FSU in Battle Rap but an hour of audio bro, you guys must want me to start doing PCP in attempt to pay attention. No More Drugs

Light that dust baby boy

Frankie Wapps 01-15-2016 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazeJuce (Post 628846)
As far as people being more relevant I personally dgaf because I know these dudes can get waxed. Especially the brits. But hey they can keep hiding behind their relevance if that makes them feel secure.

This and then some! A whack ass bitch with no clothes on dancing with a hula hoop around her waist gets more views than any battle ever so miss me with relevance talk. Also I don't buy views or followers. Either way enjoy the interview. It was fun although I would rather be choking petite hispanic women to techno beats on webcam. To each his own right?

JustJ123 01-15-2016 05:48 PM

If Mook can call out Drake and not be given shit for the difference in relevancy any battle rapper should be able to do the same to Mook.

paddy87 01-15-2016 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazeJuce (Post 628846)

a lil chip on your shoulder there eh lol

dead at "these dudes can get waxed" you are almost a "spitting it darker" punchline without the self awareness lol

paddy87 01-15-2016 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustJ123 (Post 628853)
If Mook can call out Drake and not be given shit for the difference in relevancy any battle rapper should be able to do the same to Mook.

totally different scenario

paddy87 01-15-2016 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie Wapps (Post 628849)
This and then some! A whack ass bitch with no clothes on dancing with a hula hoop around her waist gets more views than any battle ever so miss me with relevance talk. Also I don't buy views or followers. Either way enjoy the interview. It was fun although I would rather be choking petite hispanic women to techno beats on webcam. To each his own right?

you don't buy views or followers,thats obvious...

nah i wont listen to an interview when the crux is "i'm jealous i can'tdo what any of these guys currently do,and are better than i ever was"

if you can "wax these dudes(lol)" then do it,stop talking shit when you mean nothing to modern battling

el gordo 01-15-2016 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paddy87 (Post 628867)

nah i wont listen to an interview when the crux is "i'm jealous i can'tdo what any of these guys currently do,and are better than i ever was"

if you can "wax these dudes(lol)" then do it,stop talking shit when you mean nothing to modern battling

Show some fucking respect dick hole

JustJ123 01-15-2016 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paddy87 (Post 628858)
totally different scenario

Except its not at all.

JazeJuce 01-15-2016 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el gordo (Post 628873)
Show some fucking respect dick hole

Don't sweat it man. He doesn't have to respect us just like we don't have to respect British cornball teams that duck us on the biggest battle cards of the year. Paddy we would've been put these dudes to shame if they didn't duck. If the top leagues ask you to do a battle on their biggest card and you duck you can't pretend it's a relevancy thing because if we're so irrelevant what does it say about them that we are the only natural next match up. But I get it you are defending your people and I'm not mad at that. Would prefer you hop off my sack instead of going comment crazy on a thread that is obviously making you sensitive but do u

Water Mage 01-15-2016 06:38 PM

Juce and Wapps >> being "relevant" in battling in 2016

rogermellie 01-15-2016 06:52 PM

It's amazing that neither of you have gotten any less delusional in the past 8/9 years.

THE KING 01-15-2016 06:58 PM

Know your place

rogermellie 01-15-2016 07:01 PM

I was just thinking "How is it possible that this interviewer is more of a twat than Wapps?" Then Absyrd appeared on screen

Nick Vayne 01-15-2016 07:03 PM

If 'getting waxed' means you think can beat them:

:willy::willy:^∞

If it means some gay shit, you've got my blessing. Follow your heart brehs

Frankie Wapps 01-15-2016 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paddy87 (Post 628867)

Dude wipe your mouth, eurgh's kids are still showing.

Frankie Wapps 01-15-2016 07:25 PM

Shit, the period pads are coming out for this one. We got some free bleeders here.

Frankie Wapps 01-15-2016 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustJ123 (Post 628875)
Except its not at all.

I mean at least some people have a functioning brain. These kids hate logic and react on emotion like a whiny female would. Must be eurghs cousin.

JazeJuce 01-15-2016 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie Wapps (Post 628917)
I mean at least some people have a functioning brain. These kids hate logic and react on emotion like a whiny female would. Must be eurghs cousin.

Yeah sharlo will continue to battle us through eurghs forum enforcers it's all good. They can still see hands anytime they want

Frankie Wapps 01-15-2016 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazeJuce (Post 628924)
Yeah sharlo will continue to battle us through eurghs forum enforcers it's all good. They can still see hands anytime they want

Be careful Jaze. Last time the brits were asked to put hands up they almost called the police, asked the promoter to disqualify us and yelled how they were afraid of their lives. I think a game of quidditch would do just fine.

JR77 01-15-2016 07:53 PM

I don't know if you guys can beat Sharlo, but there can never be enough shit talk in battle rap imo
Keep it up!!

ca9rl 01-15-2016 07:54 PM

youre pretty embarrassing

paddy87 01-15-2016 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazeJuce (Post 628878)
Don't sweat it man. He doesn't have to respect us just like we don't have to respect British cornball teams that duck us on the biggest battle cards of the year. Paddy we would've been put these dudes to shame if they didn't duck. If the top leagues ask you to do a battle on their biggest card and you duck you can't pretend it's a relevancy thing because if we're so irrelevant what does it say about them that we are the only natural next match up. But I get it you are defending your people and I'm not mad at that. Would prefer you hop off my sack instead of going comment crazy on a thread that is obviously making you sensitive but do u

i do respect your accomplishments in battling,not showing disrespect for that at all,where have i?

i aint sensitive about this at all,stop reaching.you annoy me more by calling me british lol

also,get a name in battling again and shit like this wont seen so envy driven

JazeJuce 01-15-2016 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie Wapps (Post 628926)
Be careful Jaze. Last time the brits were asked to put hands up they almost called the police, asked the promoter to disqualify us and yelled how they were afraid of their lives. I think a game of quidditch would do just fine.

Whoa historical facts

paddy87 01-15-2016 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie Wapps (Post 628910)
Dude wipe your mouth, eurgh's kids are still showing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by paddy87 (Post 598767)
think hes emotional as fuck,seems to let his pride get in the way of business too much at times.

that said,i wanna see more eurgh battles and think overall that he's been a very positive part of the modern era of battles.

dont flop is a great league

thats the only time i've mentioned eurgh online in yearrrs,tell me where i am a fanbhoy lol?

JazeJuce 01-15-2016 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paddy87 (Post 628940)
i do respect your accomplishments in battling,not showing disrespect for that at all,where have i?

i aint sensitive about this at all,stop reaching.you annoy me more by calling me british lol

also,get a name in battling again and shit like this wont seen so envy driven

Honestly it doesn't really matter how I seem dudes ducked. It's not like I reached out solely to battle.. top leagues reached out to them.. if a top league thinks my name matters enough to face a popular tag team at their biggest event there really is no reach

paddy87 01-15-2016 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie Wapps (Post 628926)

i dont know how this doesnt come across corny as fuck lol

y'all are like a couple who post shit on fb and like and baxk up every comment,it dont mean fuxk all lol

why not make a run of battles and get your name in the mix,rather than talk about shit thats a decade old?

paddy87 01-15-2016 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazeJuce (Post 628944)
Honestly it doesn't really matter how I seem dudes ducked. It's not like I reached out solely to battle.. top leagues reached out to them.. if a top league thinks my name matters enough to face a popular tag team at their biggest event there really is no reach

you acting like i'm hating for the sake of it,or coz i'm from "the uk" is dumb as fuck tho!

you wanna explain how there was a battle in the works then i'm all ears,but me saying you come off as a hater based on the op is justified

NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach 01-15-2016 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paddy87 (Post 628942)
thats the only time i've mentioned eurgh online in yearrrs,tell me where i am a fanbhoy lol?

Maybe not an eurgh fanboy, but you constantly stick up for trash UK battlers.

JazeJuce 01-15-2016 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach (Post 628949)

Ahhhh the plot thickens

JazeJuce 01-15-2016 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paddy87 (Post 628947)
you acting like i'm hating for the sake of it,or coz i'm from "the uk" is dumb as fuck tho!

you wanna explain how there was a battle in the works then i'm all ears,but me saying you come off as a hater based on the op is justified

Like I said repeatedly the battle was on the table for a top event this year and dudes ducked. It's not really a matter of opinion. If you don't wanna believe it cool.. but it is what it is

Frankie Wapps 01-15-2016 08:29 PM

I love it when people come in extra disrespectful, tell me how I'm feeling when I say what I say then back petal the fuck out of it like I didn't just read their comments so they don't come off as whiny little girls who got offended.

I don't give a fuck if you think what I say, said or will say is corny. IF my cousin comes in and backs me up, awesome cause he's not trying to have yous drown out people who fuck with us with your pro faggot antics.

Guy you love eurgh. Take that how you want but if you're getting envy from my comments then you obviously don't know me. I'm just pushing back to what is happening behind closed doors. You don't like it, don't comment and keep me irrelevant instead of showing me that you bleed once a month. People ducking us after being offered something real nice, having eurgh purposely look to sabotage an event that I return in is more than enough besides the decade of shit talk about us. Yeah miss me with your speculation.

paddy87 01-15-2016 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach (Post 628949)

like who lol?

it used to be a joke on rm that i liked suge,so which trash UK battlers do i stick up for lol?

most of them are trash,and i call it so

paddy87 01-15-2016 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazeJuce (Post 628953)
Like I said repeatedly the battle was on the table for a top event this year and dudes ducked. It's not really a matter of opinion. If you don't wanna believe it cool.. but it is what it is

i do believe it,as i said hes emotional asf and it affects business,aimt ever said otherwise!

isaid i'm intohearing insight,you talking about what went on will probs make a battle more likely to happen iah

paddy87 01-15-2016 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie Wapps (Post 628954)
I love it when people come in extra disrespectful, tell me how I'm feeling when I say what I say then back petal the fuck out of it like I didn't just read their comments so they don't come off as whiny little girls who got offended.

I don't give a fuck if you think what I say, said or will say is corny. IF my cousin comes in and backs me up, awesome cause he's not trying to have yous drown out people who fuck with us with your pro faggot antics.

Guy you love eurgh. Take that how you want but if you're getting envy from my comments then you obviously don't know me. I'm just pushing back to what is happening behind closed doors. You don't like it, don't comment and keep me irrelevant instead of showing me that you bleed once a month. People ducking us after being offered something real nice, having eurgh purposely look to sabotage an event that I return in is more than enough besides the decade of shit talk about us. Yeah miss me with your speculation.

who has been "extra disrespectful"?

give me one example lol