RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Full KOTD WD6 Preview w/ DF battler Craft-D (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=25931)

BattleRapResume 08-08-2016 07:54 PM

Full KOTD WD6 Preview w/ DF battler Craft-D
 
Myself and Craft-D (check out his dope Liv Wynter & J Short showings) broke down the entire WD6 card from the GZs to the headliners. Let us know what you think:


Casual 08-08-2016 07:57 PM

isn't there still some announcements left?

BattleRapResume 08-08-2016 08:05 PM

yeah, a few I believe. This is the majority so far however. Can always add on an addendum vid

Casual 08-08-2016 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BattleRapResume (Post 678224)
yeah, a few I believe. This is the majority so far however. Can always add on an addendum vid

okay cool.

thought you knew something we didn't.

Nikolas34520 08-08-2016 09:18 PM

Good podcast man, liked the breakdown of the card minus some opinions. btw Rone would body Heretic, but I can see it being debatable if he battled Shuffle T. With the KOTD title, it's all politics.

MrMumbles905 08-08-2016 11:59 PM

Rone would body Heretic
I disagree with opinion
Check his record to see He already beat Caustic
Its interesting to see different opinions on battlers

Emancee 08-09-2016 02:25 AM

Haha! Are we really pretending Heretic is good? He isn't completely terrible, but he is very unpolished and sounds way too much like his influences. Rone would destroy him!

Emancee 08-09-2016 02:43 AM

When were some of these announcements made? Did I completely miss them?

Jeffrey vs. Crome?
Stepeasy vs. Frak?
Mickey Worthless vs. Alias the Aikt?!?
Lil G vs Kaveman Brown?!?

Emancee 08-09-2016 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 (Post 678279)
Rone would body Heretic
I disagree with opinion
Its interesting to see different opinions on battlers

They have some pretty terrible opinions about most of the other battlers on the card too (See also Cortez, Pat, Bulletz, Rone etc). An okay watch, but not something I would subscribe to simply because of that.

Also wow at how much these guys love Charron. Charron isn't completely terrible and maybe deserves a little more love on here, but they are acting like he is some GOAT battler, lol.

Jack Deuce 08-09-2016 04:23 PM

Announcements for main days are done, there may be more GZ, no idea about that

Casual 08-09-2016 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Deuce (Post 678356)
Announcements for main days are done, there may be more GZ, no idea about that

ah really?

was hoping for 2 more solid ones to fill out the mid card...

NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach 08-09-2016 07:30 PM

I'm dying at them comparing the kotd and df champs. Tony d loses every battle. Oshea consistently loses. Soul lost to sketch. Soul has the most losses of anyone while being a champ.

Jack Deuce 08-09-2016 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casual (Post 678359)
ah really?

was hoping for 2 more solid ones to fill out the mid card...

COuld be wrong, but I'm like 97% sure I saw Kingfly say that in talkback yesterday.

MrMumbles905 08-11-2016 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emancee (Post 678330)
They have some pretty terrible opinions about most of the other battlers on the card too (See also Cortez, Pat, Bulletz, Rone etc). An okay watch, but not something I would subscribe to simply because of that.

Also wow at how much these guys love Charron. Charron isn't completely terrible and maybe deserves a little more love on here, but they are acting like he is some GOAT battler, lol.

Deoending on your preference Charron is really good. And if you look at his Dont Flop performances other than Jonny Storm he has been on a killing spree on that stage. But they like Charron to the point I feel uncomfortable.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.