RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Saurus on Facebook explaining World Dom absence (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=28617)

Emancee 10-06-2017 10:56 AM

Saurus on Facebook explaining World Dom absence

If you go on Pete's Facebook, he is explaining why he is not appearing at the biggest event the West has seen in a while.

Cliffnotes:
Organik rang him up to ask him to be on the card.
Saurus suggested Soul or TonyD from the UK
Ganik offered him P Nut
Saurus asked for another opponent. Apparently he didn't feel inspired by his opponent and felt that P Nut's recent no-shows have been really disrespectful
Ganik said no

Not sure if anyone else cares, but it seemed weird to have an LA card without Saurus.

rogermellie 10-06-2017 11:25 AM

I can't be fucked to go and quote myself but called it on P Nut and I think that battle would have been kind of boring, especially in comparison to vs Soul or even Tony.

InsertBigTGunSound 10-06-2017 11:32 AM

Yeah P-Nut vs Thesaurus would be disrespectful to Thesaurus as it's not a matched anyone has been pining for nor is going to light a fire under Thesaurus (obv. main draw between the two).

Comparing that with the fact that his WRC partner is battling Iron Solomon makes it even more obvious. This is not a slight against P-Nut because I think he's great but that's not a match I would've like to see happen.

Maybe Thesaurus vs Carter Deems/Soul/Brizz/Shox would've been better suggestions

JR77 10-06-2017 11:36 AM

I know it's not a big matchup but I really want to see Saurus vs Oshea at a WD event

Marcus 10-06-2017 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JR77 (Post 737025)
I know it's not a big matchup but I really want to see Saurus vs Oshea at a WD event

I kNow ITs NoT A bIG mAthCHuP

This is pretty big in World Dom terms tbh. could be a potential classic.

On another note, why do we keep seeing so motherfucking much US vs US battles on World Domination.
Soul or Tony D vs Saurus would have both fit the theme and either would be fucking flames.

rogermellie 10-06-2017 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus (Post 737026)
I kNow ITs NoT A bIG mAthCHuP

This is pretty big in World Dom terms tbh. could be a potential classic.

On another note, why do we keep seeing so motherfucking much US vs US battles on World Domination.
Soul or Tony D vs Saurus would have both fit the theme and either would be fucking flames.

They don't and have not given a fuck about the "theme" for years, every world domination people say this but KOTD seem to really want to stick with the series name for some reason.

Gopher D'Gusto 10-06-2017 11:57 AM

Nothing against P-Nut, but I can’t really get excited about him against Saurus for an event this big. Maybe for like, a Battle of the Zae or RYD, but not WD. Saurus vs Soul would’ve been bonkers, but I’m sure Ganik is trying to make sure KOTD stays within a certain budget, so I can understand both sides.

Emancee 10-06-2017 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogermellie (Post 737027)
They don't and have not given a fuck about the "theme" for years, every world domination people say this but KOTD seem to really want to stick with the series name for some reason.

Better than last year when Bishop to came on this forum to say that because they had both England and Scotland representing that made it a World Domination, lol.

sleeping dogs 10-06-2017 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InsertBigTGunSound (Post 737023)
Yeah P-Nut vs Thesaurus would be disrespectful to Thesaurus as it's not a matched anyone has been pining for nor is going to light a fire under Thesaurus (obv. main draw between the two).

Comparing that with the fact that his WRC partner is battling Iron Solomon makes it even more obvious. This is not a slight against P-Nut because I think he's great but that's not a match I would've like to see happen.

Maybe Thesaurus vs Carter Deems/Soul/Brizz/Shox would've been better suggestions

Saurus vs Carter Deems already went down and was pretty damn good

Casual 10-06-2017 02:58 PM

Damn. That's wack.

Hughms 10-06-2017 03:33 PM

It's weird that Daylyt isn't on the card either

iamHBY 10-06-2017 04:14 PM

Quote:

Saurus would’ve been down to do it too, if I’m not mistaken he’s still interested in doing a proper solo battle against Oshea.

youdontwannabethatguy 10-06-2017 04:33 PM

p nut has gotta be a boring guy to write for tbf

Tom HAAANHKS 10-06-2017 04:37 PM

If true, that's really fuckin weak on KotD's part.

Assassin Ben 10-06-2017 04:49 PM

Considering Thesaurus is a mount Rushmore candidate, it is very disrespectful. Solomon, Rex, Mook, Hollow, Diz rematch etc these are the type of battles he needs.

Edit: Soul vs Thesaurus would have been perfect

god level 10-06-2017 05:09 PM

Where Illmac is battling Iron Solomon, they got P Nut Ayem. HAhahahahahahahahahaha that shit is fire, Organik 3-0

youdontwannabethatguy 10-14-2017 05:41 PM

didnt he just get banned from talkback as well , expect to see ya boy pop up on born legacy:inzain: soon

brodeezy 10-14-2017 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy (Post 737051)
didnt he just get banned from talkback as well , expect to see ya boy pop up on born legacy:inzain: soon

lmao rumor is that charron got exposed on some random reddit as a door to door furnace salesman and pete was going in on it. ganik told him to stop. pete went in on ganik. and got banned

check it out

https://www.reddit.com/r/Winnipeg/co...e_are_out_and/

The bogus furnace inspection people are out and about...

https://i.redd.it/zhhctqk4mlrz.jpg

The Saurus 10-14-2017 06:49 PM

Id say this is relatively accurate. And Im definitely still banned from the cesspool better known as Talkback lol

The Saurus 10-14-2017 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emancee (Post 737021)
If you go on Pete's Facebook, he is explaining why he is not appearing at the biggest event the West has seen in a while.

Cliffnotes:
Organik rang him up to ask him to be on the card.
Saurus suggested Soul or TonyD from the UK
Ganik offered him P Nut
Saurus asked for another opponent. Apparently he didn't feel inspired by his opponent and felt that P Nut's recent no-shows have been really disrespectful
Ganik said no

Not sure if anyone else cares, but it seemed weird to have an LA card without Saurus.

corrections - Ganik never hit me up to be on the card, J Pro did. I had 5 names in mind for a battle and I was told I needed to think more "locally" lol. J Pro suggests Pnut, I said no because it wouldnt motivate me too much & he kinda ducked Ness so he should battle Ness (Ness not interested in it anymore apparently). After I say no Im then told "its not in the budget" for me to be on the card. The names I asked for were - Soul, Tony D, Gjonaj, ENess, Danny Myers

The Saurus 10-14-2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Id do that in a heartbeat. OShea the UK goat

WallaceBread 10-14-2017 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Saurus (Post 737055)
corrections - Ganik never hit me up to be on the card, J Pro did. I had 5 names in mind for a battle and I was told I needed to think more "locally" lol. J Pro suggests Pnut, I said no because it wouldnt motivate me too much & he kinda ducked Ness so he should battle Ness (Ness not interested in it anymore apparently). After I say no Im then told "its not in the budget" for me to be on the card. The names I asked for were - Soul, Tony D, Gjonaj, ENess, Danny Myers

lol how much more local than Danny Myers can you get

The Saurus 10-14-2017 08:02 PM

Fwiw Ganik told me his plan was to have me on the Toronto card for a couple of reasons but I'll already be in Montreal that weekend and have plans so that wasnt gonna work regardless. And if Im being real I only wanted to be on the Cali card

StankDaddy 10-14-2017 08:08 PM

This is a big reason why Saurus stays relevant. ACtually gives a fuck about informing fans. Wooooo.

Carl Spackler 10-14-2017 11:21 PM

Kotd done fucked up not booking Saurus/Soul, especially for WD.

Smh

Emseed 10-15-2017 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Saurus (Post 737055)

Out of all those I would have liked to see you vs Danny Myers. Surely Danny was in the budget so was it Danny that didn't want it?

Cuntoffs are Jumps 10-15-2017 12:30 AM

not snitching on the smack killer - I'm not that reckless, but didn't Corey 'The Furnace' Charrone make a video where he said he was making x thousands of dollars per month at his 9-5? (by tricking and pressuring elderly and/or vulnerable people into buying heating systems they don't need it turns out)

+ his real talk autism third is now cancelled, he's a meanie. also from the reddit thread

'You think I'm a scammer, that's something I straight up doubt,
I entertain, and Y'all worried about some made up clout,
Ain't saying shit like taped up mouth,
If I pack the burner specifically, think furnace delivery...
..that means I'll roll up to your door, and bring the heat straight to your house.'

the ending couplet earns that gentleman (or lady) a soda

lukej 10-15-2017 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emseed (Post 737071)
Out of all those I would have liked to see you vs Danny Myers. Surely Danny was in the budget so was it Danny that didn't want it?

I think Danny has a URL contract right now, that might be the reason.

Ams 10-15-2017 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl Spackler (Post 737069)
Kotd done fucked up not booking Saurus/Soul, especially for WD.

Smh

From what I know the UK guys had no time/interest or whatever, Danny is on URL contract and Gjonaj retired...
Dont know what about E Ness....maybe wanted too much money!?

Emancee 10-15-2017 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emseed (Post 737071)

Yeah lol, we all know that Danny Myers will battle for a cup of coffee and a snickers bar

Ams 10-15-2017 12:53 AM

Danny can NOT battle on KOTD rn

The Saurus 10-15-2017 02:59 AM

when i asked for Danny J Pro's actual reply was "He's busy being a ninja turtle somewhere" and that was hilarious. Assume hes still under contract but I know hes down to battle at some point

All Day 10-15-2017 04:52 AM

Saurus i kinda think KOTD is shitting on you bruh

no title shot when you've clearlllyyyyy been the most deserving for like 2 years, they can't get you a decent battle on the first Cali WD card, and now you're banned from fucking talk back lololol wtf

Profess 10-15-2017 05:56 AM

his showing vs Clips wasn't that good. Maybe that has something to do with it

JR77 10-15-2017 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brodeezy (Post 737052)
lmao rumor is that charron got exposed on some random reddit as a door to door furnace salesman and pete was going in on it. ganik told him to stop. pete went in on ganik. and got banned

check it out

https://www.reddit.com/r/Winnipeg/co...e_are_out_and/

The bogus furnace inspection people are out and about...

https://i.redd.it/zhhctqk4mlrz.jpg

Wow Charron is a shitty human
Who could've thought

Assassin Ben 10-15-2017 09:12 AM

Charron is getting roasted across the board. What I'm getting from this is that Charron's job isn't that immoral, people are just getting at him. Right?

Ams 10-15-2017 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Day (Post 737086)
Saurus i kinda think KOTD is shitting on you bruh

no title shot when you've clearlllyyyyy been the most deserving for like 2 years, they can't get you a decent battle on the first Cali WD card, and now you're banned from fucking talk back lololol wtf

Cortez is the most deserivng title contender

Emancee 10-15-2017 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Assassin Ben (Post 737097)
Charron is getting roasted across the board. What I'm getting from this is that Charron's job isn't that immoral, people are just getting at him. Right?

The way these guys sell is kinda shady. Lots of finding flaws that really don't need to be fixed and signing contracts for things that most people probably don't need. That said, the law is very gray for a lot of it and companies like Charron's literally operate as close to illegal as they can get without breaking the law.

Whether that makes it horribly illegal or just another part of the wonderful world of business is up to you.

Assassin Ben 10-15-2017 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emancee (Post 737101)
The way these guys sell is kinda shady. Lots of finding flaws that really don't need to be fixed and signing contracts for things that most people probably don't need. That said, the law is very gray for a lot of it and companies like Charron's literally operate as close to illegal as they can get without breaking the law.

Whether that makes it horribly illegal or just another part of the wonderful world of business is up to you.

That's a good explanation. Your rep bar is over 9000, so can't rep now. #IOU

I imagine Charron being a top seller, going to each door with thousands of rebuttals for customer answers.

Customer: I'm sorry we can't afford it right now
Charron: You said you can't afford it, you aint a man
Well it's a good job we got this new payment plan

rogermellie 10-15-2017 02:44 PM

Organik has said Charoon is a millionaire, is that type of work really that profitable? Either way it's a pretty shitty way to make a living