RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battlegrounds (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   VIDEO BATTLE ONE-OFF (sponsored by URL!) (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=18403)

SonnyDaze 02-17-2015 12:52 AM

VIDEO BATTLE ONE-OFF (sponsored by URL!)

It's been over a year since @I am LIL ILL (Shout out to Phil- he's been doing it real big as of late) and I tore the the forums apart with our epic video clash and I'm trying to get it poppin again in 2015.

Requirements
-Gotta SHOW FACE on cam
-Gotta be either a known forum personality or have some type of video footage of yourself on the internet
-1.5 to 2 minutes of rapping (with a 30 second window at the beginning for shout outs/sponsors/shit talk/whatever)

Deadline
Ideally submitted a week from now, but it's flexible.

This one-off IS being sponsored by URL, so they will have all rights to the footage post-battle. Do not run the risk of getting VAULTED if you don't come correct.

:smidack:

Chea

Dank Schrader 02-17-2015 12:54 AM

oh damn, lets make a classic
@SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 02-17-2015 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dank Schrader (Post 490829)
oh damn, lets make a classic
@SonnyDaze

Match-up Confirmed!

Dank Schrader 02-17-2015 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonnyDaze (Post 490844)
Match-up Confirmed!

i got an audio battle with blanco droppin friday so lets say deadline next weds just to give that some time to get the views

and i'll be going 2mins

im finna bring heat to sun like god on the first day #lettherebelightbars

JShazo 02-17-2015 02:46 AM

Ohhh shit. Neva seen sonny on the video battle tip but as far as I'm concerned. Dank is that dudr right now.

SuckaFreeCashier 02-17-2015 03:29 AM

should be fire :party:

I am LIL ILL 02-17-2015 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonnyDaze (Post 490827)
It's been over a year since @I am LIL ILL (Shout out to Phil- he's been doing it real big as of late) and I tore the the forums apart with our epic video clash and I'm trying to get it poppin again in 2015.

Requirements
-Gotta SHOW FACE on cam
-Gotta be either a known forum personality or have some type of video footage of yourself on the internet
-1.5 to 2 minutes of rapping (with a 30 second window at the beginning for shout outs/sponsors/shit talk/whatever)

Deadline
Ideally submitted a week from now, but it's flexible.

This one-off IS being sponsored by URL, so they will have all rights to the footage post-battle. Do not run the risk of getting VAULTED if you don't come correct.

:smidack:

Chea

Cool thanks man.. 2015 should be great. Everythings off to a great start. Bout to get this colab track popping with Cole. Hell yeah man I read the comments and Dank is def the guy you wanna battle. He's been on a murder spree with more wins than losses. He's one tough cookie. I wish yawl the best. Make it a battle where it's like both you win. The Fans win.

Throwback Mike 02-17-2015 03:57 PM

:jaydamn::jaydamn::jaydamn:

This is gonna be fire.

SonnyDaze 02-20-2015 12:08 AM

Who's trying to host the press conference?

Dank Schrader 02-20-2015 01:36 AM

my bars are 95% done, and already got most of em memorized (which doesnt usully han that quick) im pretty hyped for this battle, i think theres a fair chance i wont win, but i also reckon this will be my best video outing

but fuck all that, shit talk time

its like im wearing sun cream, coz i aint feel son :jaydamn:

I am LIL ILL 02-20-2015 05:02 AM

officially Hyped for this.

SonnyDaze 02-23-2015 07:42 PM

Aiming to get my verse recorded by Thursday. All depends on if I can shoot from the VladTV office or not.

Dank Schrader 02-23-2015 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonnyDaze (Post 494806)
Aiming to get my verse recorded by Thursday. All depends on if I can shoot from the VladTV office or not.

i thought wednesday was the deadline, guess im gonna have to wait for son like im on the adoption list :holysh:

SonnyDaze 02-23-2015 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dank Schrader (Post 494904)
i thought wednesday was the deadline, guess im gonna have to wait for son like im on the adoption list :holysh:

I'm on RN(ewYorker)T.

Dank Schrader 02-24-2015 03:50 PM

just recorded my shit....sons days (sundays) are numbered like a calendar :jaydamn:

ukallday 02-25-2015 04:44 AM

Was just thinking the other day when listening to dank vs blanco that id like to see Sonny vs Dank.

Top tier matchup for sure

Dank Schrader 02-27-2015 12:09 AM

@SonnyDaze jusrt sent my video and lyrics to kbomb whats your eta?

also good luck (like making bread with a firearm.......you gun knead it)

SonnyDaze 02-27-2015 01:17 AM

Good look @Dank Schrader. Sorry for de-laying like celibacy but a couple things have held me up from recording so I'm hoping to do so tomorrow after work.

SonnyDaze 02-27-2015 11:57 PM

Got my shit sent to @KBomb. If you read for this to drop, say hell yeah!