RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   HFK drops a classic Valentine's accappella!!! (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=27340)

Seanzo 02-14-2017 05:19 PM

HFK drops a classic Valentine's accappella!!!
 

Just kidding; HFK is the worst. I challenge anyone to listen to all of it.

RickyProehl 02-14-2017 05:23 PM

Happy face name buzzin stocks high guys so relevant top 10 doa

youdontwannabethatguy 02-14-2017 05:39 PM

So glad HFK doesen't battle anymore

Nikolas34520 02-14-2017 05:46 PM

This was really bad and I'm in the very minor minority that can tolerate him (at times). Can't wait for HFK vs Lil G to inevitably happen, the most socially aware battle everyone's been looking forward to.

riffic 02-14-2017 06:07 PM

dear diary,

i just cannot figure out why i can't find a good girl! all i want is one that will respect themselves as much as i respect them, but i just can't seem to get a kind, decent woman to take me seriou---


"HEY HFK, YOU READY TO SHOOT THIS 4 MINUTE VIDEO VENTING YOUR SEXUAL FRUSTRATION ABOUT WOMEN BEING FUCKING SLUTS?"

"ready!!!!"

today's the day :)
-hfk

WiggerDaDon 02-14-2017 06:07 PM

You just know HFK got that freemium Pornhub account for valentines.

wwjjddd? 02-14-2017 06:25 PM

it's a good thing this was filmed in a echoey cave

wwjjddd? 02-14-2017 06:28 PM

i this this to go viral so badly somebody post it to /r/cringe

RandallFlagg 02-14-2017 06:29 PM

Hfks speech impediment is so badass.

wwjjddd? 02-14-2017 06:35 PM

"i wear a rubber when fuckin with y'all 'cause your ass is greasy"

hahahahahaha ????????
why????????
god there are some gems in this

illipsis 02-14-2017 08:22 PM

wow @ the thought of ever watching this

LukeWaltonisGoat 02-14-2017 08:44 PM

Feel like I won the challenge by clicking on the thread

iamHBY 02-14-2017 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riffic (Post 714096)
dear diary,

i just cannot figure out why i can't find a good girl! all i want is one that will respect themselves as much as i respect them, but i just can't seem to get a kind, decent woman to take me seriou---


"HEY HFK, YOU READY TO SHOOT THIS 4 MINUTE VIDEO VENTING YOUR SEXUAL FRUSTRATION ABOUT WOMEN BEING FUCKING SLUTS?"

"ready!!!!"

today's the day :)
-hfk

Well done.

Nick Vayne 02-15-2017 02:48 PM

this is real rap

love when people sing raps with a message, shows you're a smart person

youdontwannabethatguy 02-15-2017 04:02 PM

Nick vayne liking this has basically confirmed it's terrible

SBOfficial 02-15-2017 04:41 PM

Damn this is awful. The fact that I imagine him watching this back for the first time thinking "this will go viral!" is even more cringe worthy.

Seanzo 02-15-2017 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Vayne (Post 714247)
this is real rap

love when people sing raps with a message, shows you're a smart person

Your opinions are so bad I can't tell if this is you using sarcasm.

Fingers 02-15-2017 04:49 PM

This was uploaded in 2017?! I imagined this was a decade ago.

I watched the whole thing. I love how there were like 5 cuts in the video, where they either moved filming locations, or he had to stop for whatever reason.

I just feel bad for HFK. This was in terrible taste with his 1st few bars - and talk about having a pulse on the times, huh.

Did you see his other video? Much more interesting. He, Arcane, the beatbox kid and a bunch of other KOTD hoodies start a battle beef with Martin Short. It...was...pretty funny actually.

Nick Vayne 02-15-2017 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seanzo (Post 714259)
Your opinions are so bad I can't tell if this is you using sarcasm.

Yeah you've never been able to tell

averagejoe 02-15-2017 05:51 PM

i dunnno i laughed

wwjjddd? 02-15-2017 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fingers (Post 714261)
I watched the whole thing. I love how there were like 5 cuts in the video, where they either moved filming locations, or he had to stop for whatever reason.

the camera battery died 5 times during the filming of this vid

Seanzo 02-15-2017 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Vayne (Post 714270)
Yeah you've never been able to tell

You're one of those guys who makes really awful remarks and then, if people aren't receptive, goes "just kidding. God, why are you people so uptight?"

thatguy 02-17-2017 05:10 PM

made it to 1:38, anyone beat me?

TheGodOfPez 02-17-2017 10:38 PM

This was bad. That is all.

InsertBigTGunSound 02-18-2017 04:27 PM

This is sad, truly a sad day for mankind.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.