RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Megadef just put on a Stellar Performance (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=21108)

Ass Napkin Ed 07-10-2015 02:07 AM

Megadef just put on a Stellar Performance

Mega just blessed my city with one of the best performances of the night at Don't Flop.....

@MEGADEF - good shit my man
@TheSuburbCeleb - my bad was outta town, and yall was on H st, by the popeyes chicken joint? not far from my block on benning rd

Great Event

bootlegs >

CBA 07-10-2015 02:15 AM

Any other good battles from the event?

Ass Napkin Ed 07-10-2015 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharronBeatArsonal (Post 562645)
Any other good battles from the event?

marv + quest vs dna and k shine
straight fire

and Shine demolished my man J dose.....
damn it was ugly

uuuununnn 07-10-2015 02:38 AM

megadef made me a believer when he did that like uh ... local night show for some channel netherworld station .......

i like the guy i think hes cool af ; i ll watch the battle for sure

EDIT -- @MEGADEF can u please supply the link for that cuz i have no idea i cant find it

DOUBLE EDIT -- i found it thanx to my hacker google skills

Willy Pilgrim 07-10-2015 02:38 AM

RIP Infared tha general

Cheddah12 07-10-2015 02:47 AM

I can't tell if this sarcasm or not haha

Ass Napkin Ed 07-10-2015 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheddah12 (Post 562662)
I can't tell if this sarcasm or not haha

Mega been the number one Saltine from day 1

Battlehogg 07-10-2015 02:52 AM

The Megadef battles I've seen were all garbage but I'll check for this!

Cheddah12 07-10-2015 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed (Post 562665)
Mega been the number one Saltine from day 1

Salute for showing cracker love!

Ass Napkin Ed 07-10-2015 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheddah12 (Post 562669)
Salute for showing cracker love!

let's not get crazy

6000GP 07-10-2015 02:56 AM

in spite of the bullshit, i've always fucked with megadef

he might've been on that LA URL card if he had actually showed up to his PG battle

kotd, or whoever should move him up a tier or two in terms of comp, cause he hasnt had any real challengers yet

CBA 07-10-2015 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed (Post 562648)
marv + quest vs dna and k shine
straight fire

and Shine demolished my man J dose.....
damn it was ugly

Good shit, it's crazy but Don't Flop has been making moves and really capitalizing on a market that has a solid fan base but hasn't been getting much attention.

mike rigs 07-10-2015 02:57 AM

Mega been nice.

Battlehogg 07-10-2015 02:58 AM

Diz murked him.

mike rigs 07-10-2015 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battlehogg (Post 562677)
Diz murked him.

If they battled sometime soon I bet it would be a different story.

Ass Napkin Ed 07-10-2015 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharronBeatArsonal (Post 562674)
Good shit, it's crazy but Don't Flop has been making moves and really capitalizing on a market that has a solid fan base but hasn't been getting much attention.

I also liked Rum Nitty vs Quill....
that was good too

Battlehogg 07-10-2015 03:01 AM

Damn I have to see this battle. Like I said the Megadef battles I've seen he was pretty wack but sounds like he showed up here.

Willy Pilgrim 07-10-2015 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed (Post 562671)
let's not get crazy

So here ANE and @6000GP are always crying about white people using battle rap as an excuse to be racist but your favorite saltine is Megadef? :jabroni:

Ass Napkin Ed 07-10-2015 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim (Post 562691)
So here ANE and @6000GP are always crying about white people using battle rap as an excuse to be racist but your favorite saltine is Megadef? :jabroni:

I can see how that confuses your crispy thin wafery mind.
Let me explain:

Mega is a coked out, in the woods, alcoholic mick, suffering from PTSD from the Middle East
I sell coke, in the streets, and my black ass stays drunk, and I also, am suffering from PTSD (post-traumatic-slave-disorder) from white people

So, there is a bonding there

edit: I dont sell coke, I don't know anyone that does

http://www.ipnow.org/images/iprand.jpg

Willy Pilgrim 07-10-2015 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed (Post 562693)
Let me explain:

Mega is a coked out, in the woods, alcoholic mick, suffering from PTSD from the Middle East
I sell coke, in the streets, and my black ass stays drunk, and I also, am suffering from PTSD (post-traumatic-slave-disorder) from white supremacists

there is a bonding there

Sorry officer I don't know anything about any coke or drugs of any sort. I don't even drink.

Ass Napkin Ed 07-10-2015 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim (Post 562695)
Sorry officer I don't know anything about any coke or drugs of any sort. I don't even drink.

no worries, I'm connected to the deep web 24/7
I have so much dirt on cops, they make you look like an angel
pm me if you need a hitman for hire at a rate less than 10 grand

mdk 07-10-2015 03:47 AM

good to hear confirmation that he wilded out

6000GP 07-10-2015 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim (Post 562691)

first off, speaking for myself, i dont refer to anyone by their ethnicity (or lack there of, jk)

you can check back to rmbva's early days where megadef used to try and go in on me for defending detour, and even comparing the two of them, but i always said i thought he was nice

and while i do tend to defend non-white people on this board, i'm not proactively, or even passively the least bit racist. i just call it how i see it, tbcr, and i probably have a different perspective than most people here

Willy Pilgrim 07-10-2015 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6000GP (Post 562701)
first off, speaking for myself, i dont refer to anyone by their ethnicity (or lack there of, jk)

you can check back to rmbva's early days where megadef used to try and go in on me for defending detour, and even comparing the two of them, but i always said i thought he was nice

and while i do tend to defend non-white people on this board, i'm not proactively, or even passively the least bit racist. i just call it how i see it, tbcr, and i probably have a different perspective than most people here

What happened to Detour? It was pretty sad watching grown men like Megadef and co hurl grade school insults at Deetz. Where's Detour? Who's Detour? Am I @TheRealDetour?

Ass Napkin Ed 07-10-2015 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6000GP (Post 562701)

You can't reason with someone that sees you lesser than them
can you imagine a prisoner telling a warden that he thinks his cell is too small?

These saltines are all racist, and they don't care about the favoritism you give to one of their own. They all have a code, and a collective way of thinking, speaking, and acting.

They all say the same things when you question them, as if its a scripted play
SAME WORDS and all...

you will always be this to townhouse

https://s3-eu5.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/s...fd45e1834963a2

Profess 07-10-2015 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim (Post 562703)
What happened to Detour? It was pretty sad watching grown men like Megadef and co hurl grade school insults at Deetz. Where's Detour? Who's Detour? Am I @TheRealDetour?

Detour is now a successful bond trader on Wall Street. He embraced his footage and the establishment accepted him.

6000GP 07-10-2015 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed (Post 562704)
can you imagine a prisoner telling a warden that he thinks his cell is too small?

These saltines are all racist, and they don't care about the favoritism you give to one of their own. They all have a code, and a collective way of thinking, speaking, and acting.

SAME WORDS and all...

http://fs9.www.ex.ua/show/102646993/102646993.png?1600

Willy Pilgrim 07-10-2015 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed (Post 562698)
no worries, I'm connected to the deep web 24/7
I have so much dirt on cops, they make you look like an angel
pm me if you need a hitman for hire at a rate less than 10 grand

I used to try and rationalize cops actions and even defend them at times. Lately cops in my city have been getting burned for everything from making quotas by writing fake tickets in vulnerable people's names to 17 year vets of the gangs and drug squad gettin caught selling blow. So fuck them and fuck anyone whos called them on me and their friends and family and I'm going to live off the grid. Peace!

Ass Napkin Ed 07-10-2015 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim (Post 562707)
I used to try and rationalize cops actions and even defend them at times. Lately cops in my city have been getting burned for everything from making quotas by writing fake tickets in vulnerable people's names to 17 year vets of the gangs and drug squad gettin caught selling blow. So fuck them and fuck anyone whos called them on me and their friends and family and I'm going to live off the grid. Peace!

I tried living off the grid, about 2 years ago.
One way to know that you really in the matrix, is to try and drop out of it.
Try to leave it all behind, buy in bulk, buy seeds, plant, and do solar panels
You know these Saltines will lock you up for collecting rain water?
Rain Water?
You really know you a slave when you say fuck the white man and his matrix, and he is monitoring your every move. The Saltine gonna be on ya ass asap

NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach 07-10-2015 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6000GP (Post 562672)
in spite of the bullshit, i've always fucked with megadef

he might've been on that LA URL card if he had actually showed up to his PG battle

kotd, or whoever should move him up a tier or two in terms of comp, cause he hasnt had any real challengers yet

i remember a-class killing him and him losing to a couple of canadians

6000GP 07-10-2015 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach (Post 562710)

i fux with a class, but i dont remember watching that battle tbr

i forgot but, porich is all time top 10 in canada imho, and i iirc he got that battle, you're right about that

Willy Pilgrim 07-10-2015 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach (Post 562710)

Yea wait a second. Didn't he get bodied by Po Rich DDSS and Lexx Luthor?

Jack Deuce 07-10-2015 04:48 AM

The DF thing is my fav performance by Mega

NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach 07-10-2015 05:50 AM

your face looks like digital camo >>>>

riffic 07-10-2015 06:38 AM

Quote:

SAME WORDS and all...

Is Rachel Dolezal the Visible Woman?

Profess 07-10-2015 09:14 AM

Quote:

Former Baltimore cop talks about institutionalized racism.

cripplesunday1 07-10-2015 10:30 AM

Quote:

Let me explain:

I sell coke, in the streets, and my black ass stays drunk, and I also, am suffering from PTSD (post-traumatic-slave-disorder) from white people

You so silly

Coke is the highest selling drink of all time, you. Can get it everywhere...didn't know you could get addicted to it to
Though:quokka:

MEGADEF 07-10-2015 01:07 PM

Quote:

Let me explain:

I went slightly overboard the night before this battle so I'm happy it went well, I didn't get to sleep until 9am and I had to battle at 2pm ... fun night tho. I love Chicago. I know us saltines get a bit too crazy but you should roll out next time.

MEGADEF 07-10-2015 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6000GP (Post 562712)
i fux with a class, but i dont remember watching that battle tbr

i forgot but, porich is all time top 10 in canada imho, and i iirc he got that battle, you're right about that

Yeah you told me you were disappointed that I had so many asian jokes , ... but yeah you're usually supportive , ... GP is alright in my book.

Neanderthol 07-10-2015 03:01 PM

quality over quantity def has relevance in this battle but Mega's rounds were uncomfortably short in the 1st and 2nd , still did good tho

I'm secretly glad these are leaking so I can finally talk about em a bit:
the 2x2s were fire(I aint seen the Uno one yet tho-aint been the right combo of drunk/bored yet) but
Marv/Quest vs DNA shine was dope all around but I got Marv and quest edging
Fresco impressed me here,he pulled a Syah and damnear won by himself,RD and the Kannnnons all did well tho

DNA clearly lost a good battle to Raw

Shine murdered Dose

Rum Nitty caught a body but the quill cat was cool

Kaveman Brown got his ass killed too,Hazey startin to really be a problem

I got Aclass beating xcel but gotta watch dat one again

thats all I can remember rt now