RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Death Of Bigg K: Understanding What Caused It..... .... ... .. . (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=18356)

WillyRockBags 02-14-2015 11:15 PM

The Death Of Bigg K: Understanding What Caused It..... .... ... .. .

bigg k went from promising up and comer... to getting 4 "major battles" that had the potential to make someone top tier.... to not even cared about at all... all within a very short time period...

how his death came about was a combination of things... not just one thing...

1. he thought he was in a position to war with a powerhouse (in battle rap) like URL... absolutelty not young man... who did he think he was? :funny: he literally "needs" url

2. Battling to quickly back to back...it all blurred together and just got boring... it was overload for the product that was being displayed... like....... 1, 2, 3, medicre punchline.... blah blah... where the dj at... and im the fat kid with the VA hat... blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ it just got boring in excess

3. shock value went away... at first it was like "oh hey... its a fat white kid spittin... and the bars aint bad... he spittin sum street bars to..."

there was a shock element... but it died... and cut interest in half when it did

4. lack of growth... if uve seen one bigg k battle.. uve seen them all... there is no growth... he tried rebuttals but those been who cares status

5. lack of peopke/networking skills... this dude literally tellin his own fans to suck a dick... :funny: ... he had zero understanding of how to build a fanbase... and lacks basic people skills in interviews to ve interesting

it was everything together that caused him to fall... at this point he isnt even cracking in to lower mid tier views... like they say... i guess its on to next one for battle rap :funny:

side note: nothing to do with this but magic less than 4,000 views from crackin another million viewer... salute...

KBomb 02-14-2015 11:24 PM

i thought you said after your text battle you werent gonna come around anymore?

Beaux Jangles 02-14-2015 11:26 PM

gotta remember...this site has super niche farmlife fans that don't represent the majority of battlin...no one "really" thought bigg koolaid was goin anywhere but a handful of guys here lmao!!!

BLEEZY 02-14-2015 11:33 PM

I think the main thing that sucks is he got the bigger names on smaller leagues. KOTD coulda made bigg k vs verb or ars a headliner but that's def out the window now. Im a bigg k fan so I look for his battles but the average random fan that doesn't check message boards/social media probably don't even kno about those battles

WillyRockBags 02-14-2015 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KBomb (Post 489763)
i thought you said after your text battle you werent gonna come around anymore?

not really interested in entertaining trolling at this point... if u have anything on topic to add though I will reply

Jamal Richardson 02-14-2015 11:39 PM

When you want to say also or as well you put a second o on to like:

"too."

Have a nice day.

WillyRockBags 02-14-2015 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLEEZY (Post 489770)
I think the main thing that sucks is he got the bigger names on smaller leagues. KOTD coulda made bigg k vs verb or ars a headliner but that's def out the window now. Im a bigg k fan so I look for his battles but the average random fan that doesn't check message boards/social media probably don't even kno about those battles

the reason for that goes back to number 1 in the OP

killa_b_kilt 02-14-2015 11:46 PM

I think willy is being dramatic. Yes its all true what hes saying about his style but check his resume.

Bigg k battled

Conceited, verb, illmac, thesaurus, b magic, trevor 'real deal' weller, all in a short time span.

I'd say his stock isnt going to crash anytime soon. Kotd will continue booking him in the states and he seems bookable by smaller leagues.

BLEEZY 02-14-2015 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillyRockBags (Post 489775)
the reason for that goes back to number 1 in the OP

I mean it's probably 1 and 2, but 1 is talking about needing url. U can make ur lane with kotd instead but like my first comment those battles didn't happen on that platform n got less exposure. Also not being on the bo5 card but im guessing it was a woulda if they coulda kinda situation

Count Crappingsworth 02-15-2015 12:00 AM

Lol these disgruntled nerds..lmao..he's only one of the hottest things n battle rap right now..can we ban these negative dweebs?

KBomb 02-15-2015 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillyRockBags (Post 489772)
not really interested in entertaining trolling at this point... if u have anything on topic to add though I will reply

wasnt trolling homie, glad to see you back i was just curious

Bigg K 02-15-2015 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Crappingsworth (Post 489782)
Lol these disgruntled nerds..lmao..he's only one of the hottest things n battle rap right now..can we ban these negative dweebs?

:party::party:

KBomb 02-15-2015 12:13 AM

loooooooooooooool

6000GP 02-15-2015 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Crappingsworth (Post 489782)

Aren't u he same guy that said that you hope yung ill stays locked in jail? Then when questioned why u feel that way u responded with:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Crappingsworth (Post 353859)
Exactly! If he stopped trying to act like a stereotypical black youth just to get a rep, he might actually make something of himself. Ehh on second thought probably not - Now he won't be able to get a decent job and his hip hop "career" is obviously goin nowhere, prison is probably the best place for him

^Thats not negative?

Smh, at the racist and hypocritical shit bigg k fans say

cripplesunday1 02-15-2015 12:26 AM

Why do you care so much willy.

WillyRockBags 02-15-2015 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cripplesunday1 (Post 489791)
Why do you care so much willy.

this is just a sad post...this kid is spending his spare time to log on a battle rap forum... not to talk about battle rap... but rather seek out other men he has never met and try to engage them in a conversation about why "they" care about using the forum for its intended purpose (discussing battle rap)...

how bad must his life be to be doing this in his spare time? its almost scarey :funny:

I am LIL ILL 02-15-2015 12:39 AM

That's mad disrespectful Homie. Bigg K a lengend.

WillyRockBags 02-15-2015 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL (Post 489798)
That's mad disrespectful Homie. Bigg K a lengend.

:funny:

what are ur qualifications for someone to be considered a "legend"? be alive... make bottom tier... thats it :funny:

as for the first part battle rap is a disrespectful thing all together... if u cant handle it get ur punk ass out the way

I am LIL ILL 02-15-2015 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillyRockBags (Post 489800)
:funny:

what are ur qualifications for someone to be considered a "legend"? be alive... make bottom tier... thats it :funny:

as for the first part battle rap is a disrespectful thing all together... if u cant handle it get ur punk ass out the way

I dare you to say all this shit in your thread directly to Bigg K's face. What then?

brodeezy 02-15-2015 12:46 AM

i love when people come into willy threads trying to diss willy..

... typing exactly how willy types. smh biters

WillyRockBags 02-15-2015 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL (Post 489802)
I dare you to say all this shit in your thread directly to Bigg K's face. What then?

oh no! u do! wut ever willI do?

farm lifers :funny:

Step Easy 02-15-2015 12:55 AM

damn willy killin it lately

I am LIL ILL 02-15-2015 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brodeezy (Post 489803)
i love when people come into willy threads trying to diss willy..

... typing exactly how willy types. smh biters

I feel like Hitman, Clips, T-Rex and Big T cause I want to let the tech spray
Willy only transformed into a pussy. Slow it down.... He got a sex change

WillyRockBags 02-15-2015 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL (Post 489812)
I feel like Hitman, Clips, T-Rex and Big T cause I want to let the tech spray
Willy only transformed into a pussy. Slow it down.... He got a sex change

so ur scared of bigg k huh little guy? i be forgettin lil ill is a little fat nerd from the farms :funny:

thats why ur writing skills are so poor smh

Hitchslap 02-15-2015 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamal Richardson (Post 489774)
When you want to say also or as well you put a second o on to like:

"too."

Have a nice day.

White people posting under black names<<<<<

Seanzo 02-15-2015 02:06 AM

Let's really compare the numbers here.

KOTD battles
Bigg K vs Illmaculate, ~400k views.
Bigg K vs Danny Myers. ~200k views
Bigg K vs TheSaurus ~230k views
Bigg K vs B-Magic ~160k views.
B Magic vs Rum Nitty ~240k views.

On KOTD, Bigg K is clearly a bigger draw. His least viewed battle on KOTD is against B-Magic. Unless TheSaurus, Illmaculate, and Danny Myers are bigger draws.

Well, on URL B-Magic has a bunch of battles with a lot more views than Bigg K. But let's think of a battle that's good for direct comparison. Fortunately, they both battled the same person on URL, Rosenberg Raw.

B-Magic vs Rosenberg: ~400k views.
Bigg K vs Rosenberg (with a Bigg K choke!!): ~450k views.

Shiiiiiiiiit. Bigg K's looking like more of a draw every day. Thanks for encouraging me to crunch the numbers, Willy!

brodeezy 02-15-2015 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seanzo (Post 489850)

Well, on URL B-Magic has a bunch of battles with a lot more views than Bigg K. But let's think of a battle that's good for direct comparison. Fortunately, they both battled the same person on URL, Rosenberg Raw.

you know that's not how it works seanzo quit playin lol

Count Crappingsworth 02-15-2015 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6000GP (Post 489789)
Aren't u he same guy that said that you hope yung ill stays locked in jail? Then when questioned why u feel that way u responded with:

^Thats not negative?

Smh, at the racist and hypocritical shit bigg k fans say

I'm black and you don't understand sarcasm. Peace to researching my posts though like some faggot stalker

Abstrakt 02-15-2015 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillyRockBags (Post 489761)

5. lack of peopke/networking skills... this dude literally tellin his own fans to suck a dick... :funny: ... he had zero understanding of how to build a fanbase... and lacks basic people skills in interviews to ve interesting

:funny: :funny:

KBomb 02-15-2015 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seanzo (Post 489850)
Let's really compare the numbers here.

KOTD battles
Bigg K vs Illmaculate, ~400k views.
Bigg K vs Danny Myers. ~200k views
Bigg K vs TheSaurus ~230k views
Bigg K vs B-Magic ~160k views.
B Magic vs Rum Nitty ~240k views.

On KOTD, Bigg K is clearly a bigger draw. His least viewed battle on KOTD is against B-Magic. Unless TheSaurus, Illmaculate, and Danny Myers are bigger draws.

Shiiiiiiiiit. Bigg K's looking like more of a draw every day. Thanks for encouraging me to crunch the numbers, Willy!

seanzeuax bodyed willie!!!!

6000GP 02-15-2015 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Crappingsworth (Post 489868)
I'm black and you don't understand sarcasm. Peace to researching my posts though like some faggot stalker

Lmfaooo, nah this is u http://i.imgur.com/GLU1tmO.jpg

God damn! Pretending to be black online to qualify ur racist opinions is some of the most pathetic Internet nonsense ever lmao. I guess misunderestimated u, because I didnt expect u to would take it there. Ur about as black as damon, ekelon, Jamal Richardson, kingpen, justin0, nunu, etc... I didn't research ur posts, I just remembered that thread cuz I also posted in it, and I've seen u post a bunch of suspect shit since then. But wow, lol.

Beaux Jangles 02-15-2015 03:57 AM

So many bodies in this thread I'm gettin sober tryin to count them all..everyone is a winner!!!

Jamal Richardson 02-15-2015 04:45 AM

@Hitchslap
This message is hidden because Hitchslap is on your ignore list.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...gif?1318992465

Happy Valentines Day.

At least we know Willy gettin laid tonight!

Luke 02-15-2015 05:43 AM

Willy still mad that Bigg K beat Magic.

WillyRockBags 02-15-2015 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke (Post 489920)
Willy still mad that Bigg K beat Magic.

zzzzzzzzz.... very cliche/boring comment

WillyRockBags 02-15-2015 06:44 AM

Quote:

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Supreme2 02-15-2015 08:34 AM

willy is the goat, 6000GP caught a body

Hitchslap 02-15-2015 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamal Richardson (Post 489911)
@Hitchslap
This message is hidden because Hitchslap is on your ignore list.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...gif?1318992465

Happy Valentines Day.

At least we know Willy gettin laid tonight!

Angry white guys pretending to not read my comments.<<<<<<<<

cripplesunday1 02-15-2015 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillyRockBags (Post 489796)
this is just a sad post...this kid is spending his spare time to log on a battle rap forum... not to talk about battle rap... but rather seek out other men he has never met and try to engage them in a conversation about why "they" care about using the forum for its intended purpose (discussing battle rap)...

how bad must his life be to be doing this in his spare time? its almost scarey :funny:

willy has nightmares about white people rapping.
:party:

VAallDAY 02-15-2015 02:24 PM

Quote:

Lmfao this guy is the most pathetic person on these boards

If u killed urself the world would be a better place on errthang please at least think about it u fuckin inbred piece of shit