RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Text Battle Main Stage (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Battle RMBVA Chalked Out Presents: Prelec vs. LukeWaltonisGoat (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=27599)

KBomb 03-20-2017 11:48 PM

RMBVA Chalked Out Presents: Prelec vs. LukeWaltonisGoat

@Prelec

Before all of his battles dude makes threads to create buzz, real hypebeast/
And since he loves that snowball effect Iímma roll up and throw him off a real high piste/

WOOOORDPLAY/

Look at him thinking heís so great man/
when they talk about the goat thinking heís to one they meant/
but when I told you that youre weird you pulled a black card against humanity - all your answers funny and dont make sense/

WHAT/

You said I'm on battleraps mount Rushmore, but Medusa never caught eye with me /
Yes Iím a nice mc, thats why you put me on a sight to see while you only have a site to see/
Luke admires pre, Wants to take the same steps but his moves are too gentle/
Heís like the the home alone burglars - cuz this knob wants what Kevin has but itís too hot to handle

DAMN/

This battle wont affect me pssh, Iím writing this in my leftover time around ten over nine/
While you PMing me like ĎíIím well over lines! write some extra stuff for your verse I already send over mine!íí
BITCH I DIDNT EVEN START YET/
But deal with me you get different combos everytime like a card deck/
Fuck your ride or die homies theyíll end up in a car wreck/
arms stretched, you couldnt carry these bars with a hardhat/
My lines get high brows/browse like the dark web/
you get high brows cuz those bars WACK/

THATS REALLY BAD PRELEC/

nah FUCK THAT, iím saying FUCK LUKE and everyone on the site can see it/
Luke/look dont make sense - and you dont need sight to see it/
So treat the site like you wife and beat it, you said that after the battle youíll quit/
Soooo if you dont really need the W then thats setteled - I win/

BITCH/

nah foreal youíll win this battle, and I dont care who sees that/
But Oh well, at the end of the day, another battler begged for prelec/

YOU LOVE ME/
http://i.imgur.com/aKvxe5s.jpg
FAGGOT/

@LukeWaltonisGoat

Fuck it I'm gettin straight to it!

You told cultureboy "you be squirting the 9" you sound fuckin dumb
It's illegal for anyone to carry guns where the fuck you from
Don't speak on shit if you ain't seen it you fuckin bum, cause you just talkin bout guns nigga I done stood in front of one
I'm from a block where you can't be tuckin one if you afraid to bust yo gun
Miss ya first you won't get
a second shot... it's like a 1 and 1
My aim good I can leave after the first...
it's like I'm one and done
been blammin since Nick Cannon wit 2 sticks and a fuckin drum

But lost to Nick Vayne my nigga?!? Hahaha that just look bad
I don't wanna hear yo "smack rapper" angles that everybody gon look past
Cuz in our thread you said you was scared of a paintball gun witcha shook ass
Nigga imagine how scared you be walkin home from school wit 7 years in ya bookbag!!!
Free GP cause off that last bar he probably goin nuts, bro what up, bunch of young niggas and they loadin up, told em hotbox ya whip when they rollin up, yeah I know you caught it, it's nothin for them to smoke a Dutch

How you even get into rap in the first place... Nigga ain't you from the Netherlands?
Well my lil homie just sold me a mop nigga this shit hit you and you won't never land
This is might lightest shit I've ever spit cause nothin he said could hurt me
And somebody better tell Popjorn watch his mouth before I.....jersey

Popjorn 03-21-2017 12:54 AM

Prelec crazy as usual

SuckaFreeCashier 03-21-2017 01:47 AM

Miss your first you won't get a second, it's a 1 and 1

Jesus mother of mary

This battle was dope. Loved the home alone bars and the annotations from pre, Luke was hitting throughout. So close!!!!

RandallFlagg 03-21-2017 02:13 AM

Prelec

"Heís like the the home alone burglars - cuz this knob wants what Kevin has but itís too hot to handle"

Killer

"So treat the site like you wife and beat it, you said that after the battle youíll quit/
Soooo if you dont really need the W then thats setteled - I win/" Liked this a lot

Not a fan of the big picture finish but to each their own lol

Luke

"Miss ya first you won't get
been blammin since Nick Cannon wit 2 sticks and a fuckin drum"

This was a heater

"hotbox ya whip when they rollin up, yeah I know you caught it, it's nothin for them to smoke a Dutch"

Line of the battle for me.

Got Luke taking this but prelec was talking that bilingual shit.

LukeWaltonisGoat 03-21-2017 03:18 AM

@Prelec good battle bro you were cookin

mulatto mutant 03-21-2017 03:33 AM

"Cuz in our thread you said you was scared of a paintball gun witcha shook ass"

imagined that line with b magic's voice and busted out laughin

prelec had bar of the battle imo with the home alone line and he did his style as well as he ever does, with that weird kind of humor that keeps you entranced mixed with great bars every now and then

gave it to luke tho, cuz he made me screwface a couple times irl, he's really comfy with his style now and i just think it did enough this time

Prelec 03-21-2017 07:08 AM

@LukeWaltonisGoat nice

culturedboy 03-21-2017 07:18 AM

add a "both" option

Smokey-Clovn 03-21-2017 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mulatto mutant (Post 719450)
"Cuz in our thread you said you was scared of a paintball gun witcha shook ass"

imagined that line with b magic's voice and busted out laughin

Same except tsu surf.... Pass the glock to Fox and then.....what

Smitty Greenspan 03-21-2017 03:56 PM

predecessor started off really strong, I dug the home alone door knob too hot to handle bar alot, but it seems immediately after that he started falling off to the point of taking what seems like an intentional dive, so much so that he concludes the round by saying "you'll win" :confused: imo he shouldn't have made it seem like he was throwing in the towel for the sake of looking effortless. Luke closed things up alot stronger, stayed rather consistent thru out his rounds entirety, had prelec showed the same consistency and less disinterest he mightve won, but because he didn't and fell short on his closer I gave the edge to Luke... good battle fellas.

Bobby Bigelow 03-21-2017 04:02 PM

Prelec was Prelec here. Had some decent punches. Likin the home alone bar, and the you'll quit/I win scheme was effective. High brows shit was funny.. Dead @ the closer pic.

Luke was cookin in this shit.. Nick Cannon and Smoke a dutch bars were my favorite of the battle. Both haymakers. Was feelin the netherland/never land shit. Not too heavy of a hit but it was still mean.

Luke got it pretty comfortably. Prelec can get some shit goin if he kept it up with fire schemes like the door knob shit, but there was too much light hits and humor which got outweighed by Lukes punches.. Good battle still

RandallFlagg 03-21-2017 04:07 PM

Yo I'm not even kidding or being a dick... I just now realized that's a pic of prelec and NOT Charron.

wwjjddd? 03-21-2017 06:40 PM

this was a good read! prelec was really nice. i especially like that Home Alone bar. Lwig took it though. had a few more extra banger in there.

Bar4Bar 03-21-2017 07:30 PM

Good battle. I think this is one of the best verses if not the best I've seen from prelec but I just gave it to LW because I like his style more. Prelec had some lines I thought were cold (I actually liked that hard hat shit a lot) but I think LW just landed more blows

MrMumbles905 03-22-2017 02:36 PM

I thought Prelec killed it.
Luke had a couple nice punches

LukeWaltonisGoat 03-23-2017 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 (Post 719794)
I thought Prelec killed it.
Luke had a couple nice punches

For sure this is definitely one of the best @Prelec verses I've seen in English at least lol

Prelec 03-23-2017 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat (Post 720033)
For sure this is definitely one of the best @Prelec verses I've seen in English at least lol

Wish you guys could fucking understand dutch this shits nothing

LukeWaltonisGoat 03-23-2017 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prelec (Post 720041)
Wish you guys could fucking understand dutch this shits nothing

Haha I'm actually fluent in Dutch bro I be hearin y'all niggas why you think I'm under your battles arguing with ppl?

Prelec 03-23-2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat (Post 720043)
Haha I'm actually fluent in Dutch bro I be hearin y'all niggas why you think I'm under your battles arguing with ppl?

Make these losers realize I beat Nick vayne 7th of may, thats when the battle releases

LukeWaltonisGoat 03-23-2017 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prelec (Post 720044)
Make these losers realize I beat Nick vayne 7th of may, thats when the battle releases

Bro you know I got you i bet @iamhyb don't post that shit before me on the 7th

LukeWaltonisGoat 03-23-2017 05:58 PM

@iamHBY

LukeWaltonisGoat 03-24-2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bar4Bar (Post 719609)
Good battle. I think this is one of the best verses if not the best I've seen from prelec but I just gave it to LW because I like his style more. Prelec had some lines I thought were cold (I actually liked that hard hat shit a lot) but I think LW just landed more blows

Appreciate it bro I respect your pen a lot so that means something... Fire battle with Smitty btw

SonnyDaze 04-10-2017 04:33 PM

You told cultureboy "you be squirting the 9" you sound fuckin dumb
It's illegal for anyone to carry guns where the fuck you from
Don't speak on shit if you ain't seen it you fuckin bum, cause you just talkin bout guns nigga I done stood in front of one
I'm from a block where you can't be tuckin one if you afraid to bust yo gun
Miss ya first you won't get
been blammin since Nick Cannon wit 2 sticks and a fuckin drum

:chefoohh:

Nigga imagine how scared you be walkin home from school wit 7 years in ya bookbag!!!

::stinkface::

LukeWaltonisGoat 04-13-2017 03:24 PM

@SonnyDaze ^^ I appreciate bro, I legit was sitting there thinking my entire verse was too light but if it makes the Goat do the Cassidy face then I must of been ok