RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Battle KOTD - Rap Battle - Ooops vs. Xcel (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=28358)

iamHBY 07-28-2017 01:56 AM

KOTD - Rap Battle - Ooops vs. Xcel
 

RickyProehl 07-28-2017 02:14 AM

This aint hollow diz

InsertBigTGunSound 07-28-2017 11:16 AM

Wow this is a classic. People don't sleep on it...three really really good rounds from both and some real shit that would make even Chess tear up

youdontwannabethatguy 07-28-2017 11:37 AM

oops is aite i still never seen him win a battle though and i dont really fuck with almost none of his material being suited to a battle

acidzero 07-28-2017 01:43 PM

battle of the weekend

InsertBigTGunSound 07-28-2017 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy (Post 733064)
oops is aite i still never seen him win a battle though and i dont really fuck with almost none of his material being suited to a battle


Can't remember it verbatim, but "You write bars I write bills, there's levels to this shit" was hard as fuck

iamHBY 07-28-2017 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InsertBigTGunSound (Post 733078)
Can't remember it verbatim, but "You write bars I write bills, there's levels to this shit" was hard as fuck

That was pretty hard.

youdontwannabethatguy 07-28-2017 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InsertBigTGunSound (Post 733078)
Can't remember it verbatim, but "You write bars I write bills, there's levels to this shit" was hard as fuck

yeah that was hard tbf i meant in general like his cancer shit and black lives matter stuff a lot of it does nothing for me personally but i could see the appeal

InsertBigTGunSound 07-29-2017 03:53 AM

BUMP

Don't sleep people @Casual @mdk @ledge @riffic @culturedboy

culturedboy 07-29-2017 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InsertBigTGunSound (Post 733141)
BUMP

Don't sleep people @Casual @mdk @ledge @riffic @culturedboy

honored that i get @'d among casual, mdk, ledge, and riffic

that's such a weird new thing to me

s/o to u

PJ Sumroc 07-29-2017 04:41 AM

thought this battle was nice af

mike rigs 07-29-2017 04:47 AM

This battle is FIRE.

Don't sleep.

Ooops in his fuckin bag! StL lets Gooooo!!!

Talk that elder statesman shit!!!!

StL>>>>

ledge 07-29-2017 06:36 AM

def will peep tomorrow, oops prob coolest dude I met last weekend


@culturedboy well deserved fam

culturedboy 07-29-2017 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ledge (Post 733156)
def will peep tomorrow, oops prob coolest dude I met last weekend




@culturedboy well deserved fam


well if it isn't the dre dennis discord's favorite absent father

mdk 07-29-2017 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InsertBigTGunSound (Post 733141)
BUMP

Don't sleep people @Casual @mdk @ledge @riffic @culturedboy

I'll check it out and have my ppl call your ppl

Cuntoffs are Jumps 07-29-2017 05:58 PM

can someone explain the 21 years from him reaper line please?

+ Oops vs Fresco for some reason

InsertBigTGunSound 07-30-2017 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps (Post 733182)
can someone explain the 21 years from him reaper line please?

+ Oops vs Fresco for some reason

Due to him being diagnosed with a condition in infancy, he was only given a set number of years to live by his doctors, thus his impending death. Not only did he live past his diagnosis he is well and he took 21 years from the reaper....reaper was supposed to take his life 21 years ago but couldn't since he beat the diagnosis.

The Kang 07-31-2017 02:18 AM

Underwhelming. The second guy won 3-0. I'm sure over watched both of these guys before but I couldn't pick either put out of a lineup

Ass Napkin Ed 07-31-2017 02:28 AM

Fuck Ooops - fuck liberals - fuck blm- Fuck this style of battle rap. Polight is a scammer, Iron Solomon peoples started blm - Dems always been the enemy of black people. when do we smarten up? stop marching - holla at me niggaz

Emancee 07-31-2017 02:47 AM

Xcel won this. Ooops politics just went nowhere.

mdk 07-31-2017 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed (Post 733271)
Fuck Ooops - fuck liberals - fuck blm- Fuck this style of battle rap. Polight is a scammer, Iron Solomon peoples started blm - Dems always been the enemy of black people. when do we smarten up? stop marching - holla at me niggaz

thats gonna throw a wrench in many campaigns...who can win the black vote now, and how?

Casual 07-31-2017 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InsertBigTGunSound (Post 733141)
BUMP

Don't sleep people @Casual @mdk @ledge @riffic @culturedboy

good looks man, woulda missed this one.

watching now, fire so far.

riffic 08-01-2017 10:37 PM

forced to survive / Lord of the Flies is one of the best rhymes I've heard in a while

Ass Napkin Ed 08-05-2017 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdk (Post 733273)
thats gonna throw a wrench in many campaigns...who can win the black vote now, and how?

Right the black vote has always changed the condition of the American negro, fuck am I thinking

Neanderthol 08-07-2017 02:14 PM

incredible battle; shouts to these muhfuckas for stealing the show

grandgroove 08-07-2017 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neanderthol (Post 733863)
incredible battle; shouts to these muhfuckas for stealing the show



Agreed! I didn't check the GZ lineup prior to the event, and this was a great surprise.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.