RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   JAKKBOY MAINE EXPOSES BULLPEN CONTRACTS | 20% To JOHN JOHN? (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=27884)

Rtongsta 04-28-2017 08:21 PM

JAKKBOY MAINE EXPOSES BULLPEN CONTRACTS | 20% To JOHN JOHN?
 

didnt watch the video but he show the the contract on the youtube video

https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwty...-u25qdhx0BFrps

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...24/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...68/unknown.png

Jaybird 04-28-2017 09:28 PM

I don't see the problem. $1250 is decent money for Jakkaboy or whatever. That's what I got paid for my last article and it took me years to earn even that.

Btw this is a term sheet more than a contract. Shouldn't hold up too well if challenged.

FILTH 04-28-2017 09:32 PM

LOL @ BULLPEN trying to sign battle rappers to 360 deals

Smokey-Clovn 04-28-2017 09:52 PM

JJ stealin
Next contract all your bars belongs to JJDD so it won't be technically stealing

Cuntoffs are Jumps 04-28-2017 10:03 PM

Jon Jon the Con....I'll let myself out

Cuntoffs are Jumps 04-28-2017 10:03 PM

is it a) if you sign with us we'll get you more exposure

b)

cdizzle 04-28-2017 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaybird (Post 725652)
I don't see the problem. $1250 is decent money for Jakkaboy or whatever. That's what I got paid for my last article and it took me years to earn even that.

Btw this is a term sheet more than a contract. Shouldn't hold up too well if challenged.

But who the fuck would pay dude 1300 to battle when noone heard of him. It's a way to get him exclusively on Bullpen. Idk if your post is serious or not, if it isnt, I apologize

Jaybird 04-28-2017 10:36 PM

I was serious. 1200 per battle for unknowns is sweet.

youdontwannabethatguy 04-28-2017 10:45 PM

seems fair no ones forcing you to sign.

iamHBY 04-28-2017 10:46 PM

Yeah, $1200 for an unknown is pretty good money. Question though, how did Loso manage to get his BO7 battle approved?

god level 04-28-2017 10:52 PM

John John is asswater

cdizzle 04-28-2017 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaybird (Post 725667)
I was serious. 1200 per battle for unknowns is sweet.

I think you misread it, It says he can't battle on another league unless that other league pays him over 1200 (which no league would, right?), of which JJ gets 250, Unless I read it wrong?

Marcus 04-29-2017 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdizzle (Post 725675)
I think you misread it, It says he can't battle on another league unless that other league pays him over 1200 (which no league would, right?), of which JJ gets 250, Unless I read it wrong?

They have to pay him at least 1250 and BullPen gets 20% of whatever he makes so at least (1250/5)=250

youdontwannabethatguy 04-29-2017 08:30 AM

Kinda lame to expose tbh if you dont wanna sign dont

FILTH 04-29-2017 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy (Post 725744)
Kinda lame to expose tbh if you dont wanna sign dont

360 deals for battle rappers is even lamer.

youdontwannabethatguy 04-29-2017 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FILTH (Post 725746)
360 deals for battle rappers is even lamer.

let's be real the URL contracts cant be great either

wwjjddd? 04-29-2017 03:07 PM

Haven't peeped the thread properly yet. My boy jjdd learned a lot for that pyramid scheme he got mixed up in lmao

acidzero 04-29-2017 03:49 PM

actually more money than i expected. really not surprised about the 20% cut tho.

iamHBY 04-29-2017 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy (Post 725748)
let's be real the URL contracts cant be great either

The URL contracts are pretty shite tbh.

Seanzo 04-29-2017 04:17 PM

Honestly, who in Bullpen is worth 1250$? Considering flight and hotels are around 500$, you're looking at 1750$. No one on their platform is making a league that much money back. Laughable stuff.

FILTH 04-29-2017 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy (Post 725748)
let's be real the URL contracts cant be great either

Oh i see. Deflect and bring something else? Who mentioned URL? If someone came out and exposed a shitty contract im sure most people including myself would have the same reaction.
Lets be real. The contract shown is a 360 deal (read #1 in contract) disguised as "management". The translation of Number one is WE OWN YOU FOR 2-7 YEARS. Are you disputing that?

mdk 04-30-2017 12:22 AM

if someone named jakkboy mane is getting 1250 per battle its time to pick up that pen again

but if bullpen thinks they are the reason why he is getting paid that money and they also pay him money then this isnt that big of a deal imo

pityposter 04-30-2017 01:05 AM

Am I the only one that thinks the business name "BullPen Battle League" sounds fucking retarded?

god level 04-30-2017 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pityposter (Post 725790)
Am I the only one that thinks the business name "BullPen Battle League" sounds fucking retarded?

It's John John bro. John John Da Don.

Literally copied John. Then copied Da Don. I mean come on man. This fool is a student of the culture though, now that, I cannot knock. 'Bullpen Battle League' is assjuice tho fr

Schwarzer_Negger 04-30-2017 08:27 AM

This is one of those hare brained schemes where Jon Jon worked backwards from what he wanted to make for himself and made all the numbers reflect that.

He prob aimed to make $2500 a month and then sign 10 battlers, who each battle once a month and therefore he needs to make $250 off them, so therefore they need to make $1250 a battle, which surely is fucking ridiculous considering anyone who makes that money doesn't need his help.

Assassin Ben 04-30-2017 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdk (Post 725789)
if someone named jakkboy mane is getting 1250 per battle its time to pick up that pen again

but if bullpen thinks they are the reason why he is getting paid that money and they also pay him money then this isnt that big of a deal imo

Great point.

Jaybird 04-30-2017 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus (Post 725743)
They have to pay him at least 1250 and BullPen gets 20% of whatever he makes so at least (1250/5)=250

Oh nvm. That sucks


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.