RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   The Vault (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   KOTD - DIZASTER vs CANIBUS - UNCUT 4K VERSION (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=24249)

AVOCADO 02-10-2016 11:29 PM

KOTD - DIZASTER vs CANIBUS - UNCUT 4K VERSION

JustJ123 02-10-2016 11:30 PM

lmao, yes.

culturedboy 02-10-2016 11:35 PM

i'D LIKE TO ADD THAT AVO PUT THE 3 ADS IN THE VIDEO RIGHT BEFORE ALL OF DIZ'S VERSES

culturedboy 02-10-2016 11:35 PM

You know, the only part anyone's going to watch

WallaceBread 02-10-2016 11:35 PM

Fuck yeah

Rapsin 02-10-2016 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by culturedboy (Post 638122)

anyone know which round its in?

5treet5truck 02-10-2016 11:46 PM

what is uncut about it?

They put in the 3 minute awkward choke from canibus?

r3flex 02-10-2016 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by culturedboy (Post 638122)

The fuck? I only watch for canibus. That shit is hilarious.

mike rigs 02-10-2016 11:48 PM

uhhhh..... lets go!

mike rigs 02-10-2016 11:54 PM

@mods can we get a poll?

i think christian 818, or Classick Pak won.

youdontwannabethatguy 02-11-2016 12:08 AM

Christian 818 the original annyoying crowd member with a puzzlingy punchable face

youdontwannabethatguy 02-11-2016 12:28 AM

Look at KOTD's last few uploads and tell me they aint running out of battles leading up to blackout though , 2 battles reuploaded from ground zero in the last few weeks

Seanzo 02-11-2016 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy (Post 638140)
Look at KOTD's last few uploads and tell me they aint running out of battles leading up to blackout though , 2 battles reuploaded from ground zero in the last few weeks

hahaha

yep.

Shotti P vs KP dropped on the main channel and it reached a new low.

brodeezy 02-11-2016 12:31 AM

lmao cant hate on the timing of this release. battle rap is boring af right now and kotd doesnt have much to release. could use some canibus rounds

eMc K 02-11-2016 12:34 AM

Diz's first round in this battle is still one of his best ever

AVOCADO 02-11-2016 12:34 AM

canibus 1st is so fucking incredible lmfao

Jaybird 02-11-2016 12:38 AM

This is like my Green Day "Dookie" of rap battles.

ghettonetics 02-11-2016 12:41 AM

wtf @ people who didnt vote for christian818, his performance here was incredible

Paul Robeson 02-11-2016 02:03 AM

Do ya'll remember that weird website where people practically worship Canibus and analyze his rhymes as if they were a spiritual prophecy or something? I think it was called like canibus central.

ICeeZeeI 02-11-2016 02:07 AM

No ceiling cam made this battle shit imo

Classik gets dissed right away is Classik af

Still love him though <3 I watched him the whole canibus 1st round

Idk if thats gay or what

ICeeZeeI 02-11-2016 02:09 AM

DJ Skee the tall white dude in the Seattle cap is shaking his head like what the fuck is this guy saying.

Poor Canibus he made this a goat battle just cuz hes so horrible

Edit: comments are even goat'er on TY

AVOCADO 02-11-2016 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Robeson (Post 638175)
Do ya'll remember that weird website where people practically worship Canibus and analyze his rhymes as if they were a spiritual prophecy or something? I think it was called like canibus central.

omg lol yes

ghettonetics 02-11-2016 02:40 AM

i cant stop staring at christian818 react to canibus lines

FatManFromSpace 02-11-2016 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Robeson (Post 638175)

there was someone from that on here calling everyone "ock" once diz vs canibus got announced

I remember that shit

RickyProehl 02-11-2016 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatManFromSpace (Post 638186)
there was someone from that on here calling everyone "ock" once diz vs canibus got announced

I remember that shit

And that guy geolaureate or something like that

Paul Robeson 02-11-2016 03:04 AM

I thought it was hilarious how they searched his lyrics for all this hidden deep meaning when he is obviously just a rapper with autism.

Paul Robeson 02-11-2016 03:14 AM

Not even hard to find example:

http://canibuscentral.ihiphop.com/fo...ng#entry851372

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canibus Central Poster
GW obviously spends a lot of time thinking about thinking. Many of us do, but Germaine is definitely ahead of the curve. References to Chakras, Remote Viewing, Gestalt testing, Astral Projection, the third eye/Pineal Gland (and its calcification [and causes thereof]), psychonautically useful chemicals... and so on... all show that we are a bit behind where GW is at when it comes to the art of thought.

I haven't completely understood how to utilise a lot of the things Germaine has explored, but one line that struck me from the Bar War Sample was "Both lobes connected, flow been perfected..."

Basically, we have two hemispheres in our brain with different functions. They can be described in many ways; yin/yang, feminine/masculine, intuitive/logical, inductive/deductive, creative/assimilating, artsy/mathematical... right-brain, left-brain.

(A great book on the current state of understanding on this subject is "Thinking Fast and Slow" by Daniel Kahneman... although, like most "scientifically inclined" minds it tends to overly favour reason, it explains in modern terms both systems of the brain and their abilities.)

In day to day life, we tend to let the left brain dominate. Admittedly, people often make impulsive, intuitive "right-brain" decisions. However, as Noam Chomsky said, people tend to think in terms of words/language; when you "think", generally you talk to yourself in your mind to create a train of thought.

This is not the only way to think. The right-brain's equivalent of this is a powerful tool that is best described as "imagination"- i.e. having a train of thought that isn't a sentence, but an image. Now, this might not be what you think. Sometimes when we talk to ourselves we have a picture that goes with it...

e.g. If I'm eating a really delicious apple, and think to myself, "I wonder what kind of tree this came from..." I may picture a tree, but the picture still arises from the words; the left-brain is still using the right-brain as a tool and telling it: "I need a picture". This is not what I mean.

I think most of the psychotropic drugs that are used to reach new places mentally- especially the ones with reputations as hallucinogens- do fundamentally the same thing in different ways: they allow the left brain to relax, and the right brain to take full flight. In these states, images take over as the dominant "language" of thought.

One interesting idea is that both brains are like muscles. That is, if you stop using them, they wither. If you use them intensely, they get tired. If you rest them, they rebuild. If you exercise them, they get stronger, etc.

Now, it is possible to quiet the brain (through meditation, near-sleep, or whatever you can do to induce such a state) and think solely in terms of images. Certain drugs simply provide shortcuts *, allowing you to immediately visualise things. I imagine in theory it would be possible to strengthen the brain so that in a completely sober, stable, and neutral state one could vividly imagine entire complex worlds in full colour and 3d.

They have a whole subforum dedicated to "lyrical analysis" lol

mapleleaf 02-11-2016 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Robeson (Post 638191)
Not even hard to find example:

http://canibuscentral.ihiphop.com/fo...ng#entry851372

They have a whole subforum dedicated to "lyrical analysis" lol

canibus central is 100% gold

Franklin Drebin 02-11-2016 03:39 AM

Organik looks so damned depressed.

Shadowposter 02-11-2016 05:06 AM

Tom cruise bodybag

Serge T 02-11-2016 05:52 AM

This whole thread is top tier. Robeson post is incredible

track 1 02-11-2016 06:13 AM

holy fuck gully tk is annoying glad KOTD don't let him open his mouth anymore

irvsykeg 02-11-2016 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mapleleaf (Post 638192)
canibus central is 100% gold

yes and using canibus logic gold = AIDS

this video got too many p's for christian818s face

the ripper spills whiskey from a flask!!!!

pugonomics 02-11-2016 08:25 AM

Thank god...now people can see how truly awkward it was being in the building that day. Shit was fuckin awful lol

VAallDAY 02-11-2016 08:40 AM

back in the day all it took was 2 L's and a cool J to roll canibus up

diz was so fire in this battle smh

this is just as painful as i remember on the ppv lol

Henrik 02-11-2016 09:14 AM

Was Canibus' first round any different from the edited version?

Askari 02-11-2016 09:53 AM

That 'putting my own dog to sleep' bar will always be cold af. Diz's mental breakdown aside he's still one of the greatest of all time.

youdontwannabethatguy 02-11-2016 10:17 AM

This was definetly diz's peak he will never be as good as he was in this shit

Askari 02-11-2016 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy (Post 638249)
This was definetly diz's peak he will never be as good as he was in this shit

Sadly I think you're right. He's one of my favourites, but he fell off heavy after this. That weird af Rex battle, his meltdown vs Arcane, Total Slaughter, getting spooked vs Cass - if he could recreate this kinda shit ever he might come back in contention, but he went from the cusp of the GOAT conversation to emotional psychopath in literally three minutes.

I always thought he should've taken time out after Cannabis, raised his stock a little and came back when there was a demand for it. Seems he's just not great at the whole 'brand' thing.

VAallDAY 02-11-2016 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Askari (Post 638250)
Sadly I think you're right. He's one of my favourites, but he fell off heavy after this. That weird af Rex battle, his meltdown vs Arcane, Total Slaughter, getting spooked vs Cass - if he could recreate this kinda shit ever he might come back in contention, but he went from the cusp of the GOAT conversation to emotional psychopath in literally three minutes.

I always thought he should've taken time out after Cannabis, raised his stock a little and came back when there was a demand for it. Seems he's just not great at the whole 'brand' thing.

he definitely shoulda just chilled after the bis battle and waited on the next big offer

his gjonaj and dfd battles were dope tho and hes about to bag solomon