RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   where is SpecialOh at? (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=29423)

mdk 07-02-2018 09:15 PM

where is SpecialOh at?

someone tell that dude to holler at me

SHOWTIME 07-02-2018 09:16 PM

Why, you want him to draw you some kinda dorky, shitty, nerdy cartoon ?

mdk 07-02-2018 10:36 PM

Exactly

Cuntoffs are Jumps 07-02-2018 11:28 PM

The hood

Smokey-Clovn 07-02-2018 11:29 PM

10/10

Profess 07-03-2018 12:20 AM

Working at Pixar

mdk 07-03-2018 05:42 AM

hmmmmmmmmmm

pixar playas

averagejoe 07-03-2018 03:43 PM

nm just doing art for 5 million + view channels
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFt...b6R9AOOw/about

amassing famous youtube character assets, recording parodies
working on my twitch vs youtube movie

pitching keemstar animated version of himself for when he isin't home and can't record dramalert

http://tinypic.com/r/2zovlo8/9

inflitrating the biggest fan bases... @Mark Doubt saw me making moves outside of here already ;)

when i lost all my battle rap animation assets i got super sad and decided to just skip the practice and go for the clickbait views i always knew i could get and its happenin this month

averagejoe 07-03-2018 03:44 PM

I am friends with hamptonbrandon and do all of his art work
been fucking with @andymilonakis.. the live streaming community (mostly youtube) loves me and is my focus

i started posting pics on reddit few days ago as first stage of infiltration, 2k karma already

averagejoe 07-03-2018 03:57 PM

Ever heard of IRL animation?

http://i68.tinypic.com/n2kbhy.png

http://i68.tinypic.com/2v80fih.png

averagejoe 07-04-2018 12:12 AM

i was pleasently surprised to see 1 of my nerdy cartoons got 2k views from battle rap community lul....
id prob do an animated "Bodied" movie if i could crowdfund 200 bux ;)

man im still on top, this place dead???
how are u guys? @Casual ? @Seanzo hi hi

who is that other mod who does those gay text battle things... i want to hire him as a writer he is witty

where am at they are very receptive so if i get good, ill give u guys a treat ;)

Cuntoffs are Jumps 07-04-2018 10:01 PM

Salute, we out here

averagejoe 07-05-2018 12:41 AM

Cx in the chat???

maybe il do a super scuffed bodied movie for free since i have parodies recorded already and recovered all my characters. none prob cares but i got hella views for half ass work last time when i was new, may as well do something real
@TheGodOfPez hi

btw @mdk doing a pulse check, makes sure im alive and dips ;) @PaulWhite can become famous with me but he doesent trust

averagejoe 07-05-2018 12:43 AM

throw back (i like how the only original parts were my characters)
so ill be infiltrating jake paul..ksi..alissa violet..banks etc communities shortly so i have to disappear again

dont forget me. I WILL come back when I have views (and to see if paul white msgs me)

love u guys take care

throaback..2k views btw LOL

@brodeezy ?:>?????>!?!?!

even WORSE 2.6K views BTW lmfao...peace guys

averagejoe 07-05-2018 12:50 AM

@wwjjddd? @PaulWhite @brodeezy @mdk message me for my email! i will come and check for that! :) love u guys

Emancee 07-05-2018 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpecialOh (Post 747365)
i was pleasently surprised to see 1 of my nerdy cartoons got 2k views from battle rap community lul....
id prob do an animated "Bodied" movie if i could crowdfund 200 bux ;)

Do it!!!

(It'll probably be out before the real movie at any rate...)

6000GP 07-05-2018 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpecialOh (Post 747351)
nm just doing art for 5 million + view channels
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFt...b6R9AOOw/about

amassing famous youtube character assets, recording parodies
working on my twitch vs youtube movie

pitching keemstar animated version of himself for when he isin't home and can't record dramalert

http://tinypic.com/r/2zovlo8/9

inflitrating the biggest fan bases... @Mark Doubt saw me making moves outside of here already ;)

when i lost all my battle rap animation assets i got super sad and decided to just skip the practice and go for the clickbait views i always knew i could get and its happenin this month

Oh, so you fuck with Ice Poseidon... yeah, thats not surprising, at all.

culturedboy 07-06-2018 01:17 PM

it's entirely unsurprising that specialoh comes back and reveals he's been working with a man (or handful of men) that almost entirely exploits people who obviously don't have their shit together for nothing but views

keemstar shit is icing on the cake

brodeezy 07-07-2018 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpecialOh (Post 747379)
throw back (i like how the only original parts were my characters)
so ill be infiltrating jake paul..ksi..alissa violet..banks etc communities shortly so i have to disappear again

dont forget me. I WILL come back when I have views (and to see if paul white msgs me)

love u guys take care

throaback..2k views btw LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7SfPKFXhFU
@brodeezy ?:>?????>!?!?!

even WORSE 2.6K views BTW lmfao...peace guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc9UOFKB0Y0

:hypedog: :hypedog: :hypedog:

TheGodOfPez 07-07-2018 05:04 PM

@SpecialOh Glad to see you're doing well and making moves! This site has lost a lot of regular posters, glad you're still into the battle scene and hope to see you on here more often. Cheers, man!

Prelec 07-10-2018 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpecialOh (Post 747365)

who is that other mod who does those gay text battle things... i want to hire him as a writer he is witty

you were talking about me?

averagejoe 08-16-2018 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prelec (Post 747476)
you were talking about me?

nice try :P

@riffic is the witty one aha

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGodOfPez (Post 747438)
@SpecialOh Glad to see you're doing well and making moves! This site has lost a lot of regular posters, glad you're still into the battle scene and hope to see you on here more often. Cheers, man!

Nice to see you :) I can't come back, too toxic.

averagejoe 08-16-2018 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by culturedboy (Post 747406)
it's entirely unsurprising that specialoh comes back and reveals he's been working with a man (or handful of men) that almost entirely exploits people who obviously don't have their shit together for nothing but views

keemstar shit is icing on the cake

Ice does that but I mean Brandon isin't "all there" himself so...
My name is "Clout" im in it for the views and engagement, not the morality. Thanks for caring and having an irrelevant opinion though.

Also, thanks for posting a nice comment on your "smokey" alt. You Bi-Polar fuck. @Casual love you :) <-- you keep coming and leaving without posting :(

None of you guys saying positive things would if you knew the reason I left...which is my "diss track" I made against Ux9 before he passed. I am literally a shit human being and I could not stand the shame I had for what I said in it. I still think about it all the fucking time and I am still ashamed of myself and I miss him.

I definitely contemplated suicide after making a song about Ux9 with the line "I hope you choke to death and die" and, "I hope you tie the rope and choke to death." Shortly before his death and I know 6000GP would say something to the effect of "you should have done it".... anyways I dont dislike battle rap or you guys that's why I left. Shame. I know I'm a terrible human and have been working on myself but yeah... sorry for my actions and words in the past.

averagejoe 08-16-2018 03:44 PM

i like a lot of people here and i miss them but yeah I am going to leave again. @mdk please message me on twitter or gmail...

Again, sorry for being a piece of shit...

Smokey-Clovn 08-16-2018 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpecialOh (Post 748265)
My name is "Clout" im in it for the views and engagement, not the morality. Thanks for caring and having an irrelevant opinion though.

Also, thanks for posting a nice comment on your "smokey" alt. You Bi-Polar fuck. @Casual love you :) <-- you keep coming and leaving without posting :(

None of you guys saying positive things would if you knew the reason I left...which is my "diss track" I made against Ux9 before he passed. I am literally a shit human being and I could not stand the shame I had for what I said in it. I still think about it all the fucking time and I am still ashamed of myself and I miss him.

I definitely contemplated suicide after making a song about Ux9 with the line "I hope you choke to death and die" and, "I hope you tie the rope and choke to death." Shortly before his death and I know 6000GP would say something to the effect of "you should have done it".... anyways I dont dislike battle rap or you guys that's why I left. Shame. I know I'm a terrible human and have been working on myself but yeah... sorry for my actions and words in the past.

Fuck face I`m no alt check the records Im legit u bich u also I meant 10/10 comment so take my name out ya mouth and put the regular serving of dicks you usually have there no bacon

also hi Oh keep being

averagejoe 08-16-2018 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn (Post 748271)
Fuck face I`m no alt check the records Im legit u bich u also I meant 10/10 comment so take my name out ya mouth and put the regular serving of dicks you usually have there no bacon

also hi Oh keep being

hi hi

PaulWhite 10-02-2018 01:46 PM

@averagejoe yo whats up?

culturedboy 10-06-2018 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by averagejoe (Post 748265)

hey i'm responding to this a month after because it is entirely not worth my time to acknowledge anything you have to say (because i have NO idea who you are)

do you think i'm that smokey kid? i have no idea WHY you'd think that but that's a hilarious idea

Smokey-Clovn 10-07-2018 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by culturedboy (Post 749574)
hey i'm responding to this a month after because it is entirely not worth my time to acknowledge anything you have to say (because i have NO idea who you are)

do you think i'm that smokey kid? i have no idea WHY you'd think that but that's a hilarious idea

kid...25 bruv we dont eat pig here.

also found it funny like I`d call myself cultured or boy also check discord say hi to people for me

culturedboy 10-08-2018 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn (Post 749598)
kid...25 bruv we dont eat pig here.

also found it funny like I`d call myself cultured or boy also check discord say hi to people for me

no one there has any clue who u are

Smokey-Clovn 10-08-2018 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by culturedboy (Post 749620)
no one there has any clue who u are

Good shits still the same then thanks