RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Iron Soloman (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=28639)

Cheddah12 10-17-2017 08:26 PM

Iron Soloman

Anyone else feel kinda bad for him getting punked two battles in a row? Lol the hat smack from Ars and then illmaculate shoving him across the stage? Haha

Casual 10-17-2017 08:37 PM

nah he earned all that

brodeezy 10-17-2017 08:55 PM

i said it in the live thread and tbh been saying it for a while now

this iron solomon thing ran its course a while ago. he shoulda battled thesaurus after b magic and gone away

it was totally unnecessary to see him battle arsonal, diz, clips, or illmac at this point.

Cheddah12 10-17-2017 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brodeezy (Post 737455)

this iron solomon thing ran its course a while ago. he shoulda battled thesaurus after b magic and gone away

it was totally unnecessary to see him battle arsonal, diz, clips, or illmac at this point.

Honestly I think after what Mac did to him itís a wrap.

youdontwannabethatguy 10-17-2017 10:32 PM

my respect for iron solomon went so quickly its almost impressive

Sky2real 10-17-2017 10:38 PM

Illmac with the old school daylyt mark out!!!

Casual 10-17-2017 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheddah12 (Post 737465)
Honestly I think after what Mac did to him itís a wrap.

yeah he literally can't battle saurus after that and have a chance...

Emancee 10-17-2017 11:31 PM

I still enjoy an Iron Solomon battle, but he needs to get with the times. When he first came back he was experimdnting with new material, but now he is rapping like it's 2008

track 1 10-18-2017 03:39 AM

why doesn't he battle aggressive like he did vs shirt n tie

Rusty Shackleford 10-18-2017 02:33 PM

Marv also kinda bodied him when they were roasting on Watch too, said he looked like an upside down candy corn, and that he was poured into a compression sweater. Low key hilarious episode with K roasting too

azhotazice 10-18-2017 08:09 PM

I tried to give Illmac a little bit of a guilt trip for that push when I seen him outside the venue and after his explanation to me about why he did it I realized he had every fucking right otherwise Solomon would’ve kept shoulder bumping him and pressing up on him the ENTIRE battle.

Mac just set the ground rules saying hey you can’t poke me in my chest that hard he was doing it pretty hard too kinda like how Diz did Serius the way Mac demonstrated to me.

He even apologized to Solomon after but the rules weren’t fine.

WALSH81189 10-18-2017 10:03 PM

lol Solomon had a bitch face on the whole battle cuz of that

and i am a HUGE Iron Solomon fan ... but certain shit is just not him...and this is a perfect example. Getting in people's faces , poking people's chests...screaming...etc is not Solomon. You saw his whole demeanor change significantly after Illmac shoved him and, and how Illmac was calm as fuck afterward. When he came back and battled Daylyt , he was dope as fuck and was humble start to finish. Same against Diz. THAT shit , that is Solomon.

Solomon's next battle I really hope he approaches more like the Day & Diz battles. Those two were his most entertaining to me.

wwjjddd? 10-19-2017 02:37 AM

god level 10-19-2017 04:46 AM

So is someone gonna roof Illmac as a prebuttal on his next battle? and Damn Solomon I hate it had to be him (havent seen the vid yet)

justin0 10-19-2017 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brodeezy (Post 737455)

for the record, this is brodeezy saying illmac won. you caught it here for the first and potentially only time here folks

brodeezy 10-19-2017 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin0 (Post 737601)
for the record, this is brodeezy saying illmac won. you caught it here for the first and potentially only time here folks

Lmaooo justin0 knows i mother fuckin hate midgets :arscycle:

JR77 10-19-2017 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WALSH81189 (Post 737556)
lol Solomon had a bitch face on the whole battle cuz of that

and i am a HUGE Iron Solomon fan ... but certain shit is just not him...and this is a perfect example. Getting in people's faces , poking people's chests...screaming...etc is not Solomon. You saw his whole demeanor change significantly after Illmac shoved him and, and how Illmac was calm as fuck afterward. When he came back and battled Daylyt , he was dope as fuck and was humble start to finish. Same against Diz. THAT shit , that is Solomon.

Solomon's next battle I really hope he approaches more like the Day & Diz battles. Those two were his most entertaining to me.

He should also run his entire rounds and game plan by someone, because he's terrible at judging himself
On the other hand, he's ridiculously good for some with zero sense of what's cool

All Day 10-20-2017 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casual (Post 737453)

so insecure about being fat that he had to wear a jacket the whole way through a song about spring smfh

Chk82 10-20-2017 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Day (Post 737663)
so insecure about being fat that he had to wear a jacket the whole way through a song about spring smfh

LOL, facts.

peace 10-20-2017 01:04 AM

iron solomon is clearly still able of putting on great performances. i'm not convinced that he lost all potential after having three great battles in a row. he just has to start rethinking his approach to writing.