RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Vinnie Paz on the Joe Rogan podcast (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=29582)

griminey 09-27-2018 01:59 AM

Vinnie Paz on the Joe Rogan podcast

Not battle related, just some cool hip hop shit.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

shifty-c 09-27-2018 04:39 AM

thanks.

RickyProehl 09-27-2018 07:57 AM

Just listened to it

Smokey-Clovn 09-27-2018 01:53 PM

saw it last night just now listening to it

griminey 09-27-2018 01:55 PM

Got about halfway through last night, going to finish it later today I think.

Smokey-Clovn 09-27-2018 03:25 PM

Searching for sugarman mentioned Go check it out saw it years back

Dusted123 09-27-2018 03:41 PM

He actually had the hoodie on indoors for the entire 3 hours, I'm dead

I hope Joe got the AC blasting in there or something but I've only ever heard the AC mentioned a few times in all the episodes I've listened to

griminey 09-27-2018 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dusted123 (Post 749330)
He actually had the hoodie on indoors for the entire 3 hours, I'm dead

I hope Joe got the AC blasting in there or something but I've only ever heard the AC mentioned a few times in all the episodes I've listened to

Lol I thought that was fucking crazy too. Pretty cool that Joe had him on, and that Joe is familiar with gangstar is pretty wild to me.

ass2myface 09-27-2018 06:09 PM

Vinny is a really humble cat, was a decent watch. I kind of cherry pick episodes of the rogan show to watch, but he has a good variety of guest on their. Cool he has had his share of underground rappers on their, they usually tend to be interesting watches.

griminey 09-27-2018 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ass2myface (Post 749334)
Vinny is a really humble cat, was a decent watch. I kind of cherry pick episodes of the rogan show to watch, but he has a good variety of guest on their. Cool he has had his share of underground rappers on their, they usually tend to be interesting watches.

I definitely cherry pick his podcast too, who else has he had on terms of underground hip hop?

ass2myface 09-27-2018 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by griminey (Post 749335)
I definitely cherry pick his podcast too, who else has he had on terms of underground hip hop?

Immortal Tech, Chino XL, Action Bronson, Everlast, B-Real comes to mind

I guess a couple of them might not be technically underground, but most were a decent watch. I find Immortal Tech interviews interesting most of the time

Smokey-Clovn 09-27-2018 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ass2myface (Post 749334)

There

Dusted123 09-27-2018 08:06 PM

He had Mac Lethal on before too but that was like 1000 episodes ago lol

Dusted123 09-27-2018 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by griminey (Post 749333)
Lol I thought that was fucking crazy too. Pretty cool that Joe had him on, and that Joe is familiar with gangstar is pretty wild to me.

He had a good conversation with Russell Peters about Hip-Hop the last time he was on that probably lasted like 20-30 minutes

I wouldn't be surprised if he's the one who put him onto a lot of the Hip-Hop he likes

Smokey-Clovn 09-27-2018 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dusted123 (Post 749339)
He had a good conversation with Russell Peters about Hip-Hop the last time he was on that probably lasted like 20-30 minutes

I wouldn't be surprised if he's the one who put him onto a lot of the Hip-Hop he likes

or maybe the black comics he has been around since 90`s

griminey 09-27-2018 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ass2myface (Post 749336)

I guess a couple of them might not be technically underground, but most were a decent watch. I find Immortal Tech interviews interesting most of the time

Oh yeah, caught a bit of the everlast interview, that was cool. Didn't know he had tech on before might have to check that one.

Tecnik 09-27-2018 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ass2myface (Post 749336)

Swave was on there with Immortal

cdizzle 09-28-2018 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecnik (Post 749342)
Swave was on there with Immortal

They even watched part of one of his battles and Joe died at Swave's "SONS? Ill fuck ya father up"

god level 09-28-2018 03:13 AM

Fuck all this shit. Neil Degrasse Tyson and Elon Musk interviews plox

Ass Napkin Ed 09-28-2018 05:57 AM

Gotta love how Rogan is anti rap and right wing when rednecks like ted nugent is on
yet rap supporter when immortal technique and swave cmon on
true whiteman

Tecnik 09-28-2018 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed (Post 749347)
Gotta love how Rogan is anti rap and right wing when rednecks like ted nugent is on
yet rap supporter when immortal technique and swave cmon on
true whiteman

I saw the Nugent episode. Where exactly did he come off as anti-rap to you? Rogan has always been open about being a hip-hop fan. The dude's done bits about it in his stand ups. Every post you make seems like you're reaching to make something a race issue. You're probably a blast to hang out with offline. ;) All jokes aside, you're boring, and i wholeheartedly wish you nothing but the worst life has to offer. Swallow a bullet whenever you get a chance. Thanks in advance.

Feral Linguist 09-28-2018 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecnik (Post 749348)
I saw the Nugent episode. Where exactly did he come off as anti-rap to you? Rogan has always been open about being a hip-hop fan. The dude's done bits about it in his stand ups. Every post you make seems like you're reaching to make something a race issue. You're probably a blast to hang out with offline. ;) All jokes aside, you're boring, and i wholeheartedly wish you nothing but the worst life has to offer. Swallow a bullet whenever you get a chance. Thanks in advance.

i second this emotion

Smokey-Clovn 09-28-2018 02:31 PM

Hey guys ever notice rogan talks differently depending on the color of the guest...

is it racism... you decide

also Paz been nice

Feral Linguist 09-28-2018 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn (Post 749353)
Hey guys ever notice rogan talks differently depending on the color of the guest...

is it racism... you decide

also Paz been nice

does he? :controuble:

grandgroove 09-28-2018 07:36 PM

Somewhat related, but look up “pingtr1p” on YouTube and his JRE supercut videos. He chops the conversations into these eerie, David Lynch/Tim & Eric insanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abstrakt 09-28-2018 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by god level (Post 749345)
Fuck all this shit. Neil Degrasse Tyson and Elon Musk interviews plox

YeH I prefer to watch Joe interview the geniuses

Abstrakt 09-28-2018 07:44 PM

If u get a chance watch joe Rogan interview roe Hogan

SuckaFreeCashier 09-28-2018 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abstrakt (Post 749372)
If u get a chance watch joe Rogan interview roe Hogan

that a a chimp with mange

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

grandgroove 09-28-2018 11:33 PM

For reference
"Either everything is working, or you're working for everything." -Edo G (from 'Sayin' Something')

vokab206 09-29-2018 04:26 AM

Joe Rogan and Diamond Dallas Page was a great one. Two hours of DDP.

Smokey-Clovn 09-29-2018 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandgroove (Post 749383)
For reference https://youtu.be/pxbkD1qGsqs

"Either everything is working, or you're working for everything." -Edo G (from 'Sayin' Something')

Groove I like your style grandiose and shieet

ErikForeman 09-29-2018 08:51 PM

As someone who hates Rogan's fanbase, I can say he's a really good host. He lets them talk and somewhat adapts to what they say and allows them to fully vent. Rather than making it uncomfortable constantly pushing his beliefs. I like it

Ode To Street Hassle 09-30-2018 02:24 AM

Like a piano falling on me to hear VP gush about Jordan Fucking Peterson. You have got to be kidding me. "scary smart" is not JP. C'mon son.

griminey 09-30-2018 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ode To Street Hassle (Post 749409)
Like a piano falling on me to hear VP gush about Jordan Fucking Peterson. You have got to be kidding me. "scary smart" is not JP. C'mon son.

Tell the people, what is he?

Ode To Street Hassle 09-30-2018 04:03 AM

Who? Peterson? He's just someone who's been able to capitalize on late capital white male aggrievement haphazardly with no real understanding of what he is criticizing, which is fine. Jah Bless. Dipshits have been looking for easy answers by wordy people for eons. That a canadian who only eats meat and can't sleep for 25 days if he drinks apple cider is what the streets find hot, who am i to say sitting here in my house in the hills.

Smokey-Clovn 10-01-2018 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ode To Street Hassle (Post 749412)
Who? Peterson? He's just someone who's been able to capitalize on late capital white male aggrievement haphazardly with no real understanding of what he is criticizing, which is fine. Jah Bless. Dipshits have been looking for easy answers by wordy people for eons. That a canadian who only eats meat and can't sleep for 25 days if he drinks apple cider is what the streets find hot, who am i to say sitting here in my house in the hills.

ooooo somebodys woke...

Feral Linguist 10-01-2018 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ode To Street Hassle (Post 749409)

Assume I am also not a fan of Jordan Peterson

can you point me in the direction of someone who speaks wiser than him?

grandgroove 10-01-2018 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vokab206 (Post 749390)
Joe Rogan and Diamond Dallas Page was a great one. Two hours of DDP.

Oh yes, this one was fantastic! The discussion about wrestling injuries and DDP’s work was genuinely appreciated by Rogan. He used to shit all over any aspect of pro wrestling, but he’s come around a great deal on that.

Was Chris Jericho ever on there? Any other good ones related to wrestling worth checking out?

grandgroove 10-01-2018 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn (Post 749401)
Groove I like your style grandiose and shieet

InALot! Thank you, sir.

grandgroove 10-01-2018 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErikForeman (Post 749404)
As someone who hates Rogan's fanbase, I can say he's a really good host. He lets them talk and somewhat adapts to what they say and allows them to fully vent. Rather than making it uncomfortable constantly pushing his beliefs. I like it

Agreed. He’s come a long way on this. The post-DMT/weed era, I like to call it. He’s got a real human interest compendium built up with the series.

Also agreed on the fanbase. They can be insufferable. Akin to the Opie & Anthony pests, etc