RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Announcement Murda Mook Returns To Battle Rap On RBE (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=29260)

iamHBY 05-03-2018 01:07 PM

Murda Mook Returns To Battle Rap On RBE
 

JR77 05-03-2018 01:26 PM

Mook vs Showoff!

Blaze Won 05-03-2018 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JR77 (Post 745618)
Mook vs Showoff!

dead hahaha.
But for real he'll prolly do a one rounder for $30k and let everyone down. I hope not. there's prolly 15 other battlers they could pay what one Mook battle will cost that 90% of the battle world would rather see.

PJ Sumroc 05-03-2018 02:31 PM

I'm honestly way more excited about Mosh Jelton's debut on RBE. Mosh tha GOAT

youdontwannabethatguy 05-03-2018 02:36 PM

I'm not excited , unlesss he gets 30ed and confirms my suspicions he cant hang in this era

cripplesunday1 05-03-2018 02:59 PM

Dlor would murk this lame

Marcus 05-03-2018 03:01 PM

Good for ARP

Profess 05-03-2018 03:05 PM

RBE taking over the #2 slot with this announcement. KOTD better book LL Cool J

Jaybird 05-03-2018 03:08 PM

Ooh I hope it's Murda Mook vs J Murda


Seriously tho, how does ARP make money? I've been to a bunch of his events. They're small rooms. All battle events let half the people in for free. Where's the return?

peace 05-03-2018 03:11 PM

once you speculate who the opponent most likely is, your hype is going to die down. but at least we're still getting mook, so i'll take it.

RBE just crept it's way into #2.

youdontwannabethatguy 05-03-2018 03:42 PM

RBE were already the second best league in my opinion tbh but this solidifies it

Emancee 05-03-2018 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaybird (Post 745631)
Seriously tho, how does ARP make money? I've been to a bunch of his events. They're small rooms. All battle events let half the people in for free. Where's the return?

Trying to work that out too. Obviously they are banking on some returns from Youtube and PPV, but there must be other sources such as sponsorship going on here (I also guarantee Mook reduced his rate behind the scenes too).

ThaDiz 05-03-2018 04:23 PM

Definitely big for RBE, like everyone saying they're solidified in that no2 spot for me now. Mook himself confuses the fuck outta me, every time I watch/listen to him rap and can't help but think he's trash yet every time i watch him battle he seems to win. I don't get it. Isn't lux supposed to be coming to RBE too? Exciting times.

Cabbagetown 05-03-2018 04:34 PM

announcement - 10/10
trailer - 2/10

Trill Murray 05-03-2018 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaze Won (Post 745619)
dead hahaha.
But for real he'll prolly do a one rounder for $30k and let everyone down. I hope not. there's prolly 15 other battlers they could pay what one Mook battle will cost that 90% of the battle world would rather see.

Nope, ARP confirmed its a 3 round battle

Emancee 05-03-2018 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaDiz (Post 745636)
every time I watch/listen to him rap and can't help but think he's trash yet every time i watch him battle he seems to win.

Said it before, but consistently mediocre, occasionally great will get you far in battle rap.

Smokey-Clovn 05-03-2018 09:19 PM

charron vs mook lessssssssss gooooooooo

but no.

Cuntoffs are Jumps 05-03-2018 09:46 PM

Vs scientific fact

Feral Linguist 05-03-2018 11:44 PM

mook vs bigg k for the love of God

King John 05-04-2018 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feral Linguist (Post 745657)
mook vs bigg k for the love of God

Bigg K on a losing streak right now, they aint giving him Mook.

Sky2real 05-04-2018 02:05 AM

If it’s mook vs dna, I will burn something down.

iamHBY 05-04-2018 03:32 AM

I’m thinking Verb has either Mook or Lux on RBE soon.

Kou 05-04-2018 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn (Post 745650)
charron vs mook lessssssssss gooooooooo

but no.

This would be hilarious.

Marcus 05-04-2018 10:54 AM

Jayblac seems to know who it is. And says the opponent called Mook out in 2012.

Rome thinks it’s JohnJohn

IT might be Clips?

DonnieDarko1023 05-04-2018 01:32 PM

Might be Clips honestly.......please god don’t let it be DNA

Sky2real 05-04-2018 01:38 PM

I will begrudgingly accept clips vs mook. But again, if itís dna Iím getting locked up.

Not happening tomorrow by the way for those wondering.


https://i.imgur.com/hWaCX6r.png

Profess 05-04-2018 03:48 PM

Clips makes sense because of his tv fame and sponsor- Harry

grandgroove 05-04-2018 07:43 PM

I just cannot get amped up at all about Mook.

Smokey-Clovn 05-04-2018 09:20 PM

Tsu Surf Vs Mook.

If not foh.

Neanderthol 05-06-2018 12:08 AM

The battle is vs. Verb
Pat just spoiled it while fucking Verb up

azhotazice 05-06-2018 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neanderthol (Post 745739)
The battle is vs. Verb
Pat just spoiled it while fucking Verb up

Are you for serious?

What has Verb done in his last 5 battles to get Mook? I donít like this, letís not waste this opportunity.

Neanderthol 05-06-2018 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azhotazice (Post 745740)
Are you for serious?

What has Verb done in his last 5 battles to get Mook? I donít like this, letís not waste this opportunity.

I get the general spirit of what you are saying but if we're being technical his last 5 solo battles were vs. A-Kaza, Mr. Millz, Charron, B.Dot, and New Jerzey Twork. If you want to only include battles with names (even tho Mr. Millz is fire,) we can take it back a couple more battles and add the The Saurus and Jimz battles. He won every one of these battles, except vs Jimz

It is true that this isn't exactly a crazy run or anything, as far as names go, but the fact remains....

He did get his ass kicked by Pat tonight but a lot of people woulda lost to that Pat

I hear you but then again I ain't mad at it (also bear in mind I don't care about Mook battling all like that either)

azhotazice 05-06-2018 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neanderthol (Post 745742)
I get the general spirit of what you are saying but if we're being technical his last 5 solo battles were vs. A-Kaza, Mr. Millz, Charron, B.Dot, and New Jerzey Twork. If you want to only include battles with names (even tho Mr. Millz is fire,) we can take it back a couple more battles and add the The Saurus and Jimz battles. He won every one of these battles, except vs Jimz

It is true that this isn't exactly a crazy run or anything, as far as names go, but the fact remains....

He did get his ass kicked by Pat tonight but a lot of people woulda lost to that Pat

I hear you but then again I ain't mad at it (also bear in mind I don't care about Mook battling all like that either)

Well shit, is it confirmed that heís the one battling Mook? Iím hoping not unless he really takes this beating by Pat and revives some of his hunger, you know what it is man these ďlegendsĒ get away with half ass performances.

Neanderthol 05-06-2018 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azhotazice (Post 745744)
Well shit, is it confirmed that he’s the one battling Mook?

There was no official announcement made, but Pat said in the battle "so I hear you got Mook next, both of yall will get suplexed" and the crowd went nuts on some oh shit did you hear that

then when the round ended ARP said some shit to Pat to the effect of "damn you aint care about the trailers or nothin?" and Pat said "you can edit that part out"

At the end of Verb's 3rd he stopped and took a weak shot at Mook ("I'll flip on Mook like a dirty matress")

When they announced Pat as the winner, while mic'd up at the commentator booth, Mook can be heard saying "I don't care, niggas take losses-everyone loses"

azhotazice 05-06-2018 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neanderthol (Post 745749)
There was no official announcement made, but Pat said in the battle "so I hear you got Mook next, both of yall will get suplexed" and the crowd went nuts on some oh shit did you hear that

then when the round ended ARP said some shit to Pat to the effect of "damn you aint care about the trailers or nothin?" and Pat said "you can edit that part out"

At the end of Verb's 3rd he stopped and took a weak shot at Mook ("I'll flip on Mook like a dirty matress")

When they announced Pat as the winner, while mic'd up at the commentator booth, Mook can be heard saying "I don't care, niggas take losses-everyone loses"

Damn bro good lookin on the 411.

Side note wtf is he saying? Flip on Mook like a dirty mattress lmfao what?


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.