RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Best In Prove Youself (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=5034)

Profess 12-13-2013 06:32 PM

Best In Prove Youself

I was chopping it up with radio personality @PJ Sumroc and up and coming battler @UncleMyu in the threads the other day after the Battle Addict show.

Anyway, I didn't know the PY division existed in KOTD, but is was cool learning about the 3 division system.

Prove Yoself (for new jacks); Ground Zero (the middle tier); and KOTD (the best of the best

Does anyone have any input on who some of the most promising up and comers are right now?

hamdouken 12-13-2013 07:54 PM

Dead @ this OP's life being such a fucking wasteland of social fucking activity (especially as it relates to getting pussy) he not only sits around in his granny drawz and KOTD t-shirt watching the wackest set of English language butchering, gay ass accent having, moosefucking, sucks dick for maple syrup ass fuck wiggaz hurling the most god awful fucking excuses for rhythmic insults at each other while their drunk ass, equally fucking remedial backwoods honkies yell incoherent words of fucking encouragement in between flirting with ugly ass anorexic fucking bimbos with zero fucking booty on them.

Every single fucking pathetic lame associated with the D-League....fuck if the Z-League of KOTD needs to be fucking locked inside a fucking warehouse & firebomed to fucking ashes for the sake of THE CULTURE.

AdarOne 12-13-2013 08:02 PM

Little Hammy the loneliest man in the world lol

PJ Sumroc 12-13-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdarOne (Post 141146)

I genuinely feel bad for hamdouken

PJ Sumroc 12-13-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProfessYoHistory (Post 141114)
I was chopping it up with radio personality @PJ Sumroc and up and coming battler @UncleMyu in the threads the other day after the Battle Addict show.

Anyway, I didn't know the PY division existed in KOTD, but is was cool learning about the 3 division system.

Prove Yoself (for new jacks); Ground Zero (the middle tier); and KOTD (the best of the best

Does anyone have any input on who some of the most promising up and comers are right now?

All I can say is @UncleMyu aka Kamyu was impressive ..and @Emery has been killing it..check his last 6 battles

illipsis 12-13-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdarOne (Post 141146)

Dying because I thought this was a suggestion for PY battler hahaha. Some cats in ProveYoself have the most ridiculous names and that one could fit right in.

"Little Hammy Da Loneliest Man In The World vs. Teddy B Da Grizzly" set it up Ganik.

Profess 12-13-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PJ Sumroc (Post 141185)
All I can say is @UncleMyu aka Kamyu was impressive ..and @Emery has been killing it..check his last 6 battles

Mos def.. I love it how some of the regulars here are hating on the new generation.

UncleMyu 12-13-2013 09:26 PM

I humbly acknowledge my own effort.

MEGADEF 12-13-2013 09:27 PM

It's sad that the 15 hours a week Hamdouken spends at Jack in the Box microwaving 99cent tacos is his only escape from the perpetual day to day gang rape his two dad's put him through for rent money. :qpreally:

You'll never be Choppa, so kill YOURself fuxboi. Finish the job that the mother who left you and your homo father started when she tried to self-abort you in a Denny's bathroom with a rusty screwdriver to her toxic, decease infested gash. Ok, now hit me with that Oprah GIF, then carry on maggot.
:getitpoppin:

Profess 12-13-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UncleMyu (Post 141207)
I humbly acknowledge my own effort.

Do you think @Jack McCrack is in your weight class?

UncleMyu 12-13-2013 10:08 PM

I don't know who he is.

Profess 12-13-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UncleMyu (Post 141257)
I don't know who he is.

UncleMyu 12-13-2013 11:04 PM

I'm not searchin for him or anyone else.

Laugh N' Stalk 12-14-2013 01:18 AM

I'm not really good at this kind of stuff... *clears throat*....

http://i39.tinypic.com/f08djk.jpg

https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/...39281451_n.jpg

I'll probably have a better case come Feburary. I'm sorry for wasting your time.

Jack McCrack 12-14-2013 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProfessYoHistory (Post 141211)
Do you think @Jack McCrack is in your weight class?

Good call haha

@Kingfly was telling me before my battle that he told the rest of the crew (ganik, gully, etc) that my battle vs Unanimous was probably gonna be the best battle of the Prove Yourself Tour

Needless to say I was withdrawing and had a subpar performance, but it was still better than almost anyone there

Unanimous is a beast he just lacks originality IMO. Dude was tellin me in his first round not to flip the name Unanimous then has 2 dozen Jack McCrack name flips in his second round lmao. His 3rd round was shit about Boston. He brought 6 goons w him too i was solo dolo. Excuses, excuses, excuses I can't take a loss :funny::funny:

Heres me when I win:

theres better footage of the last battle on youtube but thats the official version

Jack McCrack 12-14-2013 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UncleMyu (Post 141292)
I'm not searchin for him or anyone else.

lol chump

RickyProehl 12-14-2013 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PJ Sumroc (Post 141183)
I genuinely feel bad for hamdouken

whats good with dude howd he finally get the ban @Seanzo @KBomb

KBomb 12-14-2013 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickyWatters (Post 141474)

goddamn i wish i knew. if i had ban powers i woulda banned him already, i find him entertaining but when he gets into threads with genuine questions or shit like that he totally derails shit, he gotta stay in his trolling lane yafeelme

RickyProehl 12-14-2013 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KBomb (Post 141491)
goddamn i wish i knew. if i had ban powers i woulda banned him already, i find him entertaining but when he gets into threads with genuine questions or shit like that he totally derails shit, he gotta stay in his trolling lane yafeelme

yea exactly if hes commenting on a battle or battle news its whatever but he hits every thread early with 2 paragraphs of hate regardless what it is the man cant really hate all things not tsu surf its impossible

Profess 12-14-2013 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laugh N' Stalk (Post 141363)
I'm not really good at this kind of stuff... *clears throat*....

http://i39.tinypic.com/f08djk.jpg

https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/...39281451_n.jpg

I'll probably have a better case come Feburary. I'm sorry for wasting your time.

Good shit, I'm not in your weight class yet, but I have a text battle 2morrow, and if that goes well, I will challenge Sonny Daze on the Battle Addict show.

sleep with one eye open

Profess 12-14-2013 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack McCrack (Post 141401)
Good call haha

@Kingfly was telling me before my battle that he told the rest of the crew (ganik, gully, etc) that my battle vs Unanimous was probably gonna be the best battle of the Prove Yourself Tour

Needless to say I was withdrawing and had a subpar performance, but it was still better than almost anyone there

Unanimous is a beast he just lacks originality IMO. Dude was tellin me in his first round not to flip the name Unanimous then has 2 dozen Jack McCrack name flips in his second round lmao. His 3rd round was shit about Boston. He brought 6 goons w him too i was solo dolo. Excuses, excuses, excuses I can't take a loss :funny::funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8ElFl_sGnA

Heres me when I win:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH4PbqTsseM

theres better footage of the last battle on youtube but thats the official version

that sucks man, hope to see you come back clean and hit it strong. I had a lackluster performance vs @Seanzo in my first text battle.

But be on the look out for my return vs @bells720

Seanzo 12-14-2013 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickyWatters (Post 141474)

Honestly, been a tough call for a while. I didn't do the banning, but I get where it comes from. I fired him off a message last week to be like, "Look, dude, keep it a little bit more on the light side, 'cause people continually asking for you to be banned kind of forces our hand." For a few days he seemed to adjust it, despite not responding, and then he went back to being as vitriolic as ever, if not worse.

RickyProehl 12-14-2013 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seanzo (Post 141552)
Honestly, been a tough call for a while. I didn't do the banning, but I get where it comes from. I fired him off a message last week to be like, "Look, dude, keep it a little bit more on the light side, 'cause people continually asking for you to be banned kind of forces our hand." For a few days he seemed to adjust it, despite not responding, and then he went back to being as vitriolic as ever, if not worse.

found him funny at times but he did everything he could to get banned youd have to think that was almost his goal but you know it cant be when hes spending that much time posting on a battle rap forum (every threads got paragraphs and gifs) about how he hates everything and anyone battle rap related... strange guy.

Seanzo 12-14-2013 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickyWatters (Post 141560)
found him funny at times but he did everything he could to get banned youd have to think that was almost his goal but you know it cant be when hes spending that much time posting on a battle rap forum (every threads got paragraphs and gifs) about how he hates everything and anyone battle rap related... strange guy.

Yeah, strange guy, but it's a pretty good creative exercise. He'll be back on in a couple days. It's not permanent.