RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Soul vs Illmac happening on Premier. Who you got? (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=29585)

Emancee 09-29-2018 12:42 AM

Soul vs Illmac happening on Premier. Who you got?
 
Although it' happening right as their styles are really different, it should be flames. Who have you got for the W?

sleeping dogs 09-29-2018 02:09 AM

either of those guys could win. i think illmac at his very best would narrowly edge out soul, but soul tends to bring his a game way more often. if i had to guess i'd say soul, but idk cuz illmac respects soul so he probably has some shit for him. i'm gonna go with soul tho

god level 09-29-2018 04:15 AM

Who does Avocado da goat think is gonna win

Emancee 09-29-2018 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by god level (Post 749389)
Who does Avocado da goat think is gonna win

The American... the answer is always the American...

steveelite 09-29-2018 12:51 PM

Soul is dope but i got Illmac. He's been unstoppable lately.

Feral Linguist 09-29-2018 12:57 PM

i definitely wanna see Illmaculate spaz and take this one

irvsykeg 09-29-2018 02:25 PM

finally a compelling match for greg. i feel like him vs url dudes are mad boring cuz they never say shit. i aint checked tons of soul but he's vv good so im sure illmac will step his shit up

Smokey-Clovn 09-29-2018 03:22 PM

Illmac of course.

he has midget magic that even allowed him to "win" Bender

Feral Linguist 09-29-2018 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irvsykeg (Post 749398)
finally a compelling match for greg. i feel like him vs url dudes are mad boring cuz they never say shit. i aint checked tons of soul but he's vv good so im sure illmac will step his shit up

illmac v lux would be the ultimate battle

gofundme...? i dunno what itll take

Assassin Ben 09-29-2018 07:40 PM

It's gonna be the battle of the year imo. Soul is next level, Illmac's last two performances have been solid top notch showings.

Edge to Soul

Carl Spackler 09-29-2018 08:58 PM

Too close to call. Going to be fire to see what they bring out in each other though.

ButtsDillinger 09-30-2018 12:03 AM

Wasn't Illmac supposed to battle 24/7 or did that fall through?

cripplesunday1 09-30-2018 01:45 PM

Can't call it, should be a classic though

rogermellie 09-30-2018 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButtsDillinger (Post 749408)
Wasn't Illmac supposed to battle 24/7 or did that fall through?

I think it's just an idea that they plan to make happen at some point but haven't got a fixed date, it's something they'll do when the time is right.

AVOCADO 09-30-2018 05:56 PM

so amped

TheGodOfPez 10-01-2018 02:40 AM

Very dope matchup. W for the culture either way.

Emancee 10-01-2018 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogermellie (Post 749417)
I think it's just an idea that they plan to make happen at some point but haven't got a fixed date, it's something they'll do when the time is right.

I know that 24/7 was keen to do it as a benefit for Bender, so maybe it will crop up again at KOTD's 10th anniversary or the anniversary of Bender's death?

rogermellie 10-01-2018 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emancee (Post 749428)
I know that 24/7 was keen to do it as a benefit for Bender, so maybe it will crop up again at KOTD's 10th anniversary or the anniversary of Bender's death?

Yeah but I think it's going to be a Ruin Your Day thing rather than KOTD.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.