View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 10:42 PM   #54
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Words can really not express how bewildered I am that this is a real thing. It’s really fucking amazing. I am black as fuck, and I don’t understand how just being republican or supporting trump makes you racist. I have some somewhat conservative philosophies, myself. I don’t understand how calling a white lady or white kids “white” is racist. Who is it even racist toward? I don’t like like the YR trying to politicize battle rap, or their blatant use of dog whilstling tactics. But I like like hypocrisy even less. How can the same people who try to blackball a rapper for their political stance on the grounds of being racist, also support this at the same time?

One is clearly several orders of magnitude way fucking worse than the other, and I’ll give you a hint: its NOT what Jeff said. Again, who was Jeff even being racist toward? White people? Oh so now people have a problem with racism when it involves white people? FOH

Now, if any of the mods think discussing Jeff being accused of racism is fair game, but discussing a blatant, confirmed white supremacist and the double standard of how they were being treated is off the table, you might as well ban me again now. But if you’re honest with yourself, you know that this is bullshit.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote