View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 05:58 AM   #12
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by dking11 View Post
Probably. Unfortunately politics do matter in real life. These guys loudly and proudly supported Trump on social media, and Trump and the republican party have been brazen in their disgust for minorities recently. Hip hop is a minority culture that came out of anti-Reagan/anti establishment, and these white kids are rubbing Trump and being a republican in people's faces? So yeah, I could see that rubbing people the wrong. I guess the question is is whether DBD and some of these other guys are the right people to make that critique.

Foreman was constantly RTing Youtube swindlers like Cernovich and Alex Jones, and then plays dumb when he got accused of being alt-right. Jeffrey tweeted out support for Milo. These aren't good people, and they probably aren't too sharp either if they can't see these snake oil salesmen for what they are. So sorry if I don't have sympathy. Being a republican is fine; being alt-right is weirdo shit. It's hilarious to me some of these kids think they can get away with this internet forum rhetoric in real life without getting looked at sideways.

What did Jeffrey say about RYD that was referenced on Live last night?
Im more of a Ben Shapiro guy (nh) tbh

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote