View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 03:45 PM   #52
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
You also come here nowadays with this bull shit "I just came back from 6 months of meditation in Tibet" attitude as if we were somehow waiting for the return of Water Mage and his wisdom. It's condescending preachy bull shit, and it's just another example of how you're still lacking in self-awareness. Years of being mocked online and you still don't get it.

We don't await your return; you can't discuss things with other people without being incredibly frustrating because you're still going through your teen angst "I'm so weird" phase as an adult. All your experience is just a practice in self-delusion and moving away from actually getting the fact you're not fucking special, Mage. You're just a typical angst-ridden teen who wants his failures with people put down to the problems other people have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is offline   Reply With Quote