View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 04:02 PM   #43
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Really? KOTD had a very successful year in 2017 Diz not fucking with them is more of a loss to Diz than to KOTD. People been saying KOTD won't be around to long for almost a decade now LOL
Ya, idk man, this legit looks like kotd’s worse year ever. They had only 3 events for the whole year and finished off with WD in Toronto which had, what looks to be, about 75-100 people in attendance. I heard Avirex plans on leaving, diz is leaving, head ice is getting long in the tooth

But in your following post, I agree with you — the west coast rappers need kotd because url is not putting them on. The so-called “Kings of the West” aren’t really relevant as it is, they’ll fade into obscurity without a major platform showcasing them
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote