View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 10:57 AM   #19
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
i dont know if KOTD is relevant any more but when I used to post here I was a kotd fan boy i liked the funny battles, i rode their dick

Organik is litterally an idiot and always has been. He gets bigged up too much. He deserves only credit for putting bread on individuals plates who otherwise may not have had it but when it comes to the overall "CULTURE" of battle rap, ORGANIK killed it. He had so much and so many opportunities put on his lap because there was demand... he is a shit business man and a shit content creator and just shit at being creative.

maybe he's had too many "yes" men around him in disguise but @OrganikHipHop is the reason i hate battle rap personally

my favorite part is when he copied smack and started paying Battlers to be put on, ON HIS platform lmfao...He turned the biggest potential source of income into a fucking expense lmfaoooooooooo.... then made it a precedent.....imagine paying somebody who has no youtube viewers, to give them viewers..lol Battlers 1 Organik 0.... "but some battlers have viewers". Yeah because some idiot already paid them to be on their platform and to get views. (exception is dumbfounded, hollow, conceited...people with established fan bases are the only ones who should have ever maybe been paid) When the people you hire can run circles around you in business, your destined to fail. Props to battlers tbh.

how can you run a battle league, or any company, if you don't understand basic supply and demand I wouldn't care if Organik didn't reach his potential because of this but like he fuked the cultures potential too. Smack also fuk smack.

Last edited by averagejoe; 08-27-2018 at 11:32 AM.
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote