View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 01:53 PM   #65
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
wouldnt name any rapper, even though it hurts yall to imagine but Id just name the four most important hosts for basically establishing acapella battle rap because without that battle rappers would all still be trying and failing to ride beats

organik

smack

lush (sorry haters)

aaaand lux for his lionz den shit and for bringing battle rap back to the spotlight by returning and complaining for more money (better or worse whether its deserved or not)

as much as I love all the battlers and generally dislike the hosts thats the only way it seems fair to me because no single battle rapper has really 100% been a forefather to this ish. maybe saurus illmac maybe mook hollow but not really- too much inconsistency in their careers and approval rating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote