View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 12:42 AM   #32
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugh N' Stalk View Post
Good ear! There was some layers to that. There were also some layering I figured would go unnoticed:

"We could be settled this in Boston but you came flying to the west
I will Lee Harvey your tea party, have you lying with your set"

Boston Tea Party, Tea Party political group, actual Tea set apart of an actual tea party & Lee Harvey Oswald laying out JFK and Gov. Connolly

Thank you for watching as well
mmmmm..... So many levels to this shit I missed in your bars.

and man may I add when people start mentioning people like Rothschild and Harrp Co. and ChemTrails and other insane evil members of world power...... That's when you know everything hidden from the public eyes doesn't happen to you. Like When Dizaster talked about 9/11 cover up and the resistance fighters and ISIS and Greedy Bankers with no value to what human life is..... man I was like it's all facts. TV has brain washed all my people making them believe America didn't fuel the fire. Battle Rappers will deliver more hidden Knowledge. It's the best way to make people in the crowd feel like they have the need to learn more things.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote