View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 05:00 PM   #9
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Yeah, itís 1000% virtue signaling. And I hate that term, but thereís nothing else to call it. They donít give a fuck about racism. I still donít see anything Jeff has done as being racist in the first place. If passwurdz has a white wife, then thatís just what it is. Itís not racist to call a white lady ďwhiteĒ. And being that pass is at least half white himself, of course theyíre gonna have mostly white kids. How is acknowledging this in any way racist?

But this is how I know they donít give a fuck about racism. Because people who are against racism donít hide and lie about the actual racism from a confirmed white supremacist. People who are against racism donít downplay someone being involved in white supremacist gangs and making references to things like Odinism and ďThe Fourteen WordsĒ, which btw, are actually critical of interracial relationships between white women and black
men. Afaik, Jeff didnít say anything critical or racist about passís relationship or children.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

Tu quoque "argument" follows the pattern:

Person A makes claim X.
Person B asserts that A's actions or past claims are inconsistent with the truth of claim X.
Therefore X is false.
An example would be

Peter: "Based on the arguments I have presented, it is evident that it is morally wrong to use animals for food or clothing."
Bill: "But you are wearing a leather jacket and you have a roast beef sandwich in your hand! How can you say that using animals for food and clothing is wrong?"[2]
It is a fallacy because the moral character or past actions of the opponent are generally irrelevant to the logic of the argument.[3] It is often used as a red herring tactic and is a special case of the ad hominem fallacy, which is a category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of facts about the person presenting or supporting the claim or argument.[4]