View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 11:27 AM   #1
WillyRockBags

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
East Coast <~ Let's Be Real, Jersey Runs It, NYC Is Mostly Trash.... ... .. .

I challenge you to tell me I'm lying without lying yourself to tell it to me... you can't

When it comes to battle rap, jersey is just better. Jersey just has more of a swag to them, where as nyc is kind bland...

arsonal, o red, suge, surf are better than any team of 4 you could pick from nyc... (don't waste your time attempting to think of 4 from nyc to debunk this, it cannot be done)

they say time heals all, but another thing that comes with time going by, is that it becomes more acceptable to just be honest, and I think we're at a point now where we can say the following:

Mook is horrible, rex bars are basic as hell and he's swagless, math hasn't been good since the verb beat him, k shine's yelling is just annoying and he sux, dna is a nerd... etc.... these guys are just garbage

and omg all the nyc up and comers, could they be more generic? It's painful to even try and sit thru 30 seconds of them smh

jersey runs the east coast for battle rap (skill wise)

who disagrees?
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote