View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 11:16 PM   #16
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Funny story when I was growing up my dad wasn't there and people kept saying to me "Luke I am your father" and I didn't know what they were talking about. And my mom hadn't seen the movie ever either so she angrily went to the Principals office like people are making fun of Luke's dad not being there and the Principal was like um have u seen Star Wars?

So we watched Star Wars then it made total sense
yeah that movie is etched in our minds forever. I like how they keep trying to make the movies better. Once I saw Batman v Superman I was like finally they got the right actors and made the movie darker. Justice League is going to kick ass. DC and Marvel going at it these days. Even on TV Mon-Thurs on CWTV they got all my favorite shows like Supergirl,Flash,Arrow and Legends. Watch those shows they are worth it.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote