View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 09:02 PM   #1
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Wax Drippin Ent. and Ciroc Presents: RMBVA's 1st Anniversary Awards

Yep!!! It's Vanilla again....... and I need your help with something, RMBVA

Well as you know, we've all had a beautiful past year on this website, and so I decided to host, the first official....the first exclusive....the first ever....RMBVA awards

now....the categories will be released shortly, so don't even worry about that for the time being... but I need your help voting for the

Barack Obama Man Of The Year Award, which will be awarded to the poster that you find the most "likable" nh.....doesn't have to be the best contributor or anything like that (trust me, we already gotta category for that), but when they post you just say, you know, that guy is just the man....think Van Wilder--- just a likable,cool and collected, presidential motherfucker...

I will add a poll, but we need some nominees first, and whoever gets mentioned more than twice will be eligible...so again, not who does the most for the site, but who the undisputed "fan favorite" of the website is...

so lets get into it man

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit