View Single Post
Old 08-27-2016, 06:38 AM   #603
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post

Charron vs Bonnie Godiva - -5/10
.01-0 Bonnie (and yes that's a negative 5 up there)

i'm not really kidding when i say this battle set battle rap backwards a little bit. it was the definition of stereotypical angles, played out bars, and just moments of cringe. the shitty toronto crowd came out to play here, but only for the cheesy charron moments.

this battle was literally a room full of white dudes laughing at bonnie every time charron called her a slut or talk about her pussy. which was literally every second bar
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote