View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 04:59 AM   #24
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukej View Post
How the fuck do you hate Laugh n Stalk?
He's not the type of guy I'd invite over for Christmas dinner with my family. Plus the fact he took time to write that garbage and rehearsed it shows he's trash. But don't take my word for it. Just listen to the crowd in the video. That shit was cringe but people was trying to give em hope but the shit just didn't connect very well. I mean I get but damn there's so many other comedians doing way better than this guy. No offence but the crystal shit he's bringing up it's like he wants us to know he's a meth baby but I don't care cause last trash bag bitch on Last comic standing couldn't win with her trailer trash ass jokes with her ugly trailer trash hillbilly ass.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote