View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 05:50 PM   #28
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
He pretty much dissed himself so he wanted to take this L. First Charron saying he's got autism then Pat Getting emotional to Hollow making t shirts off Charlie's slogan. These guys know how to give themselves Ls and pretty much show how shit they are on purpose but if they willing to show it at least have the balls to say something to let them know they need to stop and don't contribute to the culture.
Idk man I think you're comparing stand up to battle rap too much. And on top of that you're comparing LnS's self deprication humor to Charron's "pity me" underdog writing and Pat Stay's "real shit" writing. These things are so different like they're not comparable. i get that you don't like dude's style but how does that warrant suggesting that he walk off a cliff??? I won't lie tho, the photo of the cliff you posted is str8 fire

Quote:
He's not the type of guy I'd invite over for Christmas dinner with my family
Quote:
and if any of you on here are from Texas go Fuck yourselves.
God I love you. Merry Xmas LiL iLL
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote