View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 05:06 PM   #36
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
I see people of different colors and cultures standing together shoulder to shoulder in participation more so than I see deliberate segregation and racial indifference. There is unity there. How many events have turned in riots because of racial tension? How often does a person tell a racist joke and only people of that persons race react? You're latching on to many small incidents instead of looking at the bigger picture. I think everyone can agree that Ron was a very strange exception and not all white rappers share his perspective.
I don't see that as helpful tbh. I mean, in a way, I see where your coming from but it goes beyond just that.

Again, the battles don't exist in a vacuum where only the people in attendance are affected.

Racists at home are getting off to a lot of this shit, and thus, it's promoting racism.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote