View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 07:48 PM   #6
walk with me

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
walk with me is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
The kind who fucks with the top tier and thinks everyone else is kinda wack with some exceptions.
lmao i'm like this too... i can't even front.

yo ultimately when we talking about spending my money on a battle rapper. I personally have to feel that I've seen that guy put in enough work OR his/her shit is so fire that I have to spend my money.... Like I would never pay for a danny myers battle (or anything danny myers) for example. He ain't put in no work and 80% of his battles are trash.

A different example is dizaster. I think 50% of his battles are bullshit but he been battling forever and put in real work so I'd consider spending some bread for dude, for a good match up atleast. Like diz vs hollow or some shit like that.

Lux on the other hand. I've bought every ppv he been apart of (shady, UW, URL) and I even copped some of his real music I think. I wish his clothing game was better cause I'd be happy copping even tho i'd prolly never wear. I think every battler gear is ass by the way (LOM, DOT, Lux, ETC)

now with that said.

someone REALLY NEW who battles I would support if I could some how....

Chess

this nigga spits 100% every single battle that I seen so far. I'd consider copping a chess PPV if there was such thing.

lots of factors go into this conversation

- Likability
- Actual Talent/Skill Level
- Earned Respect
- Likely hood of creating entertaining moments
- History (respectable moments vs clownish moments)
- Likely hood of let down
walk with me is offline   Reply With Quote