View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 04:08 AM   #18
iamHBY

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
what was that assessment?
So in an interview with RapGrid after the battle happened, Bigg K talked about Gjonaj made some major strategic mistakes against Dizaster. First, he took the battle too early, he could've built up to it, but he fell hook line and sinker for Diz's ultimatum about how B2B 3 was going to be the only time he'd accept the battle. Secondly, and biggest of all, K said that Gjonaj went into the battle with the wrong approach as far as going in like "I'm the new notable name, Dizaster is beneath me in skill level," not realizing that Dizaster had a specific strategy in mind when accepting the battle. K later stated that Gjonaj should've taken the approach that K took against Illmac, where he treated the battle like "Oh you think you're better than me? I'll show you what I'm capable of," and managed to hold his own with a vet instead of getting steamrolled over.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote