View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 01:18 PM   #198
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
Holy shit. You're arguing with Ness Lee about this? Hahahaha. Much to your delight, im going to have to mostly lurk from now on. You guys are fucking nuts. Absolutely nuts.
Not to mention the dudes throwing weight around are some of the fakest pieces of shit i've come across. Is this actually a closeted men's support group for cuckolds or something?
Why would you not be able to respectfully disagree with a battle rapper, and how does doing so make you a cuck? It seems far worse to be afraid of having a different opinion of someone and put them on a pedestal...

You also make a ton of assumptions on what everyone here is like and who they think they are. I'll have you know that Riffic really is the 7'8" Swahili astrophysics PHD he says he is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote