View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 04:42 PM   #32
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by griminey View Post
Lord Jamar has kept Eminem name in his mouth 5 years you mean.
Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
To be fair Vlad kept bringing him up; so much so that recently Jamar would look annoyed to have to keep revisiting the topic and would give Em half-assed props here and there because the narrative had grown tired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ass2myface View Post
Kind of funny Jamar played the role of a 5 percenter in the show OZ as well

RA The Rugged Man agreed with himself being a guess in hip hop for whats it's worth. Sadat X did tracks with him and Everlast, so I doubt he's as invested in the borderline race baiting as much as Jamar. I agree without the constant Vlad interviews and follow up response vids from others, it wouldn't of been as big of a deal

Don't agree with rappers being so old that they can't perform, rap has to be the only genre that people take shit for being too old to old. David Bowie was literally on his death bed making music. With that being said, I really have no interest in a Lord Jamar response let alone Brand Nubian who doesn't seem invested in this anyway. I get Em being annoyed with Jamar, but he probably should of just bit the bullet and not brought his name back up. The majority of the old school rappers give Em his props for his contributions to the culture anyway, can't please everybody
Race baiting isn't a thing; it is a Fox News term BUT I agree wit everything else you said

Trust that my old ass def would not be the one to tell someone they are too old to fire shots or to answer them; I was just saying that them coming together and going out of the way, with all their accolades and prestige, to diss EM could be construed as corny.
Beyond that, what would it prove?:
-very few people on any side of the debate would doubt that Em would win a exchange of diss songs
-nothing would change about either of their statuses except for maybe each of them introducing the other to potential new fans

And lets be honest, Jamar didn't say much wrong

He said whites are guests in the house of hip hop-fact
He said Eminem is a great technical rhymer but doesn't make music black people can relate to -pretty damn factish
He said he couldn't be a GOAT if only white people regard him as such-I would agree IF only white people did, but there are certainly black artists that put him up there (this one is a debatable; I personally don't consider him GOAT)
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote