View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 10:53 AM   #18
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
@averagejoe Adam has more subscribers than RYD, he owns a skate shop and interviews Soundcloud rappers. But aside from that I don't know much about him. I'm wondering is there is crossover between the LA Soundcloud rapper scene and battle scene. I'll have to watch that video. Do you have any commentary on it? And dead at the name Sam Pepper

i feel strong about thiss

this is another reason i left man. KOTD was frustrating me. Rap battles could have been SOOO much bigger..... i know nothing about the battle scene right now to be honest but nobody has EVER properly used the platform they all depend on, youtube.

Adam22 could make battle rap relevant to kids (every1 watching battle rap is aging) in one live stream. He shouldnt be on RYD he should be getting paid 6 figures (yes 6 figures) by a battle league to make the culture relevant.

if u were to go through my posts from years and years ago you would see me mentioning when big youtubers are mentioning they want to rap battle and pointing out all these opportunities nobody took advantage of.

Adam22 literally filled a VOID in demand on youtube that ANYONE involved in the battle scene could have done themselves (anyone with power)
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote