View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 08:35 PM   #27
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Soul (c) vs Raptor - It seems like everyone is counting Soul out to the point that their expectations are lowered, and people forget that the last title match was one of Soul's best performances ever. A motivated Soul is the best battler in the UK imo. I think the excitement surrounding Raptor is going to work against him when the battle starts and Soul starts throwing haymakers. People are more moved by shit they're not expecting. Soul 2-1.

Tony D vs Troy Brown - I honestly have no idea for this one. If they're both on their A-game this could go either way, but since there's a precedent for Troy coming to battles unprepared I'll reluctantly give this to Tony. Tony 2-1.

Big T vs The Calcium Kid - This one pretty much can't be judged. It'll be hilarious. I don't think this is one that NEEDS a winner, but if you're trying to judge it I can't imagine Calcium Kid actually beating Big T in a rap battle. Big T 3-0. (But it'll be hilariously entertaining).

Unanymous vs 100 Bulletz - This is a great match up by DF. Both were pretty unlikable for a good while and have come around recently to be less douchey. This one's pretty evenly matched but if Bulletz stays away from scheming ad nauseam I've preferred his latest battle to Unan's. Bulletz 2-1.

Shox The Rebel vs Coma - Cool match up. I think Shox's pen game will win out, especially at home, but I wouldn't be mad at Coma taking one home for RMBVA. Shox 2-1.
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote