View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 03:51 AM   #28
Emancee

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac Knox View Post
ALL that whiny explanation to say... It's a very weird feeling to meet & exceed my objective but see that my goal was flawed from the start because of the direction battle rap is going.

TLDR: I'm a salty cracker that seems to have gone stale.
Not sure what era you are referencing, but Battle Rap has always been about breaking the other guy down. I enjoyed your rounds, but you were 'rhyming for the sake or riddling' for the most part. Jokes and personals don't have to be simple.

The fact that you even suggest Xqz needed to be 100% percent accurate about your job and that you cut out material that you liked because you thought it was beneath you suggests that you need to rethink your approach as you aren't being yourself, you're trying to be what everyone else wants.

I voted for XQZ because he had more. He mixed approaches and styles far more effectively.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote