View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 11:04 PM   #30
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by eapoe View Post
I mean, I love Watch as much as anyone but you guys are way off here. You cant pay a bunch of guys to do a job, calculating what you afford to spend to make a profit, then afterwards let one guy snatch a percentage of the profit aswell. That's basically it. I'm not gonna watch a video the next six months that I saw on RYD yesterday. What if Lush gets a youtube channel, and another guy etc. It's just common sense. That company works hard to put together a product they can sell/display, you can't just let it go to waste like that even if it's Avo doing it. I have no knowledge of the collaboration between Avo and KOTD but coming from the same facts we all have, you really cant hate on KOTD for this.
This^^ I would like to see KOTD on Watch, but if I owned a league I would be the same. Avocado was paid, end of story. The footage belongs to KOTD, they can do whatever they want with it.

Also KOTD isn't the only one, right? I don't think I've seen a Black Ice or GW or Battle of the Bruvs (!) video on there yet, for example.
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Comparing a gun to a sports star with the same number
You get shot like INSERT PERSON WHO GOT SHOT
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote