View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 06:52 AM   #34
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
It's laughable that anyone thinks people are infallible on race relations ipso facto they have black friends or rep black individuals in social media. How do we know the black folk they associate with don't detest multiculturalism and possess the same cynical prejudices towards blacks. Hypothetically my whiteness doesn't incapacitate me from hating white cultures (which I don't hate btw, I could just condition myself to hate those).

Honestly, friendships with white progressives or gestures made in support of white progressives is more persuasive evidence you could use to counter accusations of racism.

Obviously I miss the race discussions that were rife on this site 3-4 years ago.
Great point- IMO interpreting someone having friends of one race as meaning that they full out ride with that race is a mistake. Albeit an understandable one, not a laughable one. What happened, iirc there wasn't hyperbole on this site 3-4 years ago.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote